Mansion with many outhouses and pool for sale, Loei

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
mykthemin
udonmap.com

Post by mykthemin » November 10, 2012, 12:07 pm

For sale a rare opportunity a very large country side mansion with outstanding earning potential or an idyllic quiet haven to live, away from all the hustle and bustle but only a few kms to all the amenities.
The sale includes a beautiful 12 room mansion, 25 metre free-form swimming pool with waterfall and spa, outdoor dining area, Swedish sauna, pool terrace with bar showers and toilets outdoor kitchen and barbecue etc etc.
The main house has 5 bedrooms kitchen lounge with superb brick fire place, snooker area.
Adjacent to the house and pool is a collection of lakes with fish stock and islands and a very large 500 square metre building suitable for a business etc.
The whole area is set in 28 rai of very picturesque country side, prime farm land. The Real Thailand.

Price 6750000 Baht

For more info call Roger on 0810547834
Attachments
IMG_0047_resize.JPG
IMG_0044_resize.JPG
IMG_0045_resize.JPG
IMG_0023_resize.JPG
IMG_0024_resize.JPG

mirlithai

Post by mirlithai » April 6, 2016, 5:06 pm

is this house still for sale?

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: Mansion with many outhouses and pool for sale, Loei

Post by glalt » August 1, 2021, 11:05 am

I wrote the ads, took the photos and posted them here and on Baht sold. The Thai partners successfully sabotaged any deal Roger tried to make. Since the property was in Thai names, Roger could do nothing. A corrupt farang tried to sell it for him. All that came from that is the farang sent him a huge bill for his services. Of course Roger told him to go "F" himself. I told the farang that he couldn't get money out of a turnip and to just to forget trying.

That's another story. That farang died before Roger. The rumor was that his Thai wife poisoned him. Since the guy was fairly young (50's) and fit, I believe it. After he died, his wife came to see me. She wanted to know where his properties were and where the land papers were. He actually owned nothing except an older Toyota pickup truck. All she got was his bragging about how wealthy he was. He was selling shares in a palm oil plantation that only existed in his mind. He was interesting to talk to as long as you knew he very seldom told the truth.

He would probably have made a good writer telling stories about his adventures. He was a big fit guy so I never dared suggest that to him.

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » August 3, 2021, 4:44 am

That would be quite a house for the price.

Thanks for the update of an interesting saga.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 3, 2021, 10:32 am

I knew that the situation was going to have a bad ending. Roger had the property surveyed in case he found a buyer. The survey showed that Roger paid for quite a bit more land than the government survey showed. His Thai partners discouraged any potential buyers mostly by telling them that potential buyers had to deal with the partners and the asking price that Roger came up with was too low. One of the partner's daughters was very fond of Roger and if not for her, he would not have gotten even the three million baht. Roger had also built a sewing company with commercial sewing machines that gave employment to the Thai families. That too eventually failed. All the sewing machines vanished along with the company van that delivered the finished products to Bangkok. Roger had originally put the property in a proper Thai corporation to protect his investment. When Roger was broke and things fell apart, he could no longer afford the accountments, lawyers, taxes and other expenses. He had to dissolve the company and that left him entirely at the mercy of his corrupt partners. Roger was a proud guy and I had no regrets about helping him out. After he received the three million baht, he paid me back. I really didn't expect that but he insisted. I was quite upset watching him suffer with his rotten infected black foot. I told him that having a rubber foot would allow him to walk and he would be rid of the pain. He said that he would rather die and he did. He died a very painful death. He would likely still be alive if he had allowed the doctors to amputate his foot.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » August 3, 2021, 10:04 pm

I went and viewed this property about 6 years ago.the fella was living in one room with a mattress on the floor,a fridge and microwave in the room.he looked like he was on his arse big time.he told me about the problems too.
Anyway he showed me pics of the place in its prime and I think they are the pics in the advert.unless it’s been modernised since I see the place I would of called it derelict with green pool and cracked all over the paths,lake was drained and more like a swamp,the house was very nice and in good condition with masses of teak inside.
There was a block factory unit that could of made apartment and I think it had a ladyboy living in it waiting for the fella to die.this is not the first time I’ve seen this trick either.
The property could be something but would need some work and money spent on it.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 4, 2021, 9:30 am

That long block building was the former sewing factory. If someone would have bought the place, they would have needed a good exterminator. Other than all the teak woodwork, the rest of the big house was infected with termites. Roger did threaten to torch the place. That was one reason they gave him three million baht to move out. There was also a small house. That house was occupied by a Thai partner and his VERY greedy Thai wife. When Roger was in the UK, she came over and tried to steal anything she could carry out. I really thought my wife was going to beat the hell out of her. She called my wife the farang's *****. The police came and they knew the story. They told the little bitch that she could not touch anything in the house and to stay out of it. Her mouse of a husband was afraid of his domineering wife and he said absolutely nothing.

A very wealthy Thai woman in Nong Hin was a good friend of Roger. While Roger was moving out he told her to take anything she wanted from the house. She took wiring, light fixtures and whatever she could yank out without causing any big damage. He sold the beautiful pool table to a Thai beer joint for 20,000 baht. I would have loved to have it but I had no where to put it. I'd hate to guess how much that table was really worth.

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”