Real Estate Agent

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
petl
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent

Post by petl » March 19, 2024, 11:53 am

Can anyone recommend a good, honest, reputable, English speaking agent (oxymoron?) to help sell my house and farm properties near Ban Chiang east of Udon? Advice will be appreciated. PM preferred. Thanks.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Real Estate Agent

Post by semperfiguy » March 19, 2024, 12:41 pm

Your wish has come true!

https://www.isanrealestate.com/en/
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » March 19, 2024, 7:45 pm

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 20, 2024, 8:42 am

Agree with SFG n Doc ..ive used IRE and i found their overall service to be excellent from the initial visit , viewings all the way to the exchange and land office chanote transfer etc..
They sold our property in rural Buriram IMO a location i thought it would be tricky but they found 5 interested parties within a short period of time and the first guy to view bought even though this was during covid and the buyer was overseas IRE found a way to get it done. =D>

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » March 20, 2024, 12:38 pm

Thank you Semperfiguy, Doc, and Drunk Monkey for your very kind words and referrals. Petl, Yes, I'm sure we meet your criteria in all areas. I am seldom on UM but thanks to Doc, I read your post. If you would like to check us out, please visit our website www.isanrealestate.com. Alternatively, you can contact us via email at [email protected]. We're here to help and do it as the best we can. Thank you. Dingo, Isan Real Estate Co., Ltd.

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”