Cable Companies Carrying Fox News

General Udon Thani topics only!
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Cable Companies Carrying Fox News

Post by semperfiguy » March 27, 2023, 6:26 pm

I have a two-fold question to ask of the members. Do any of you subscribe to a cable TV provider other than Home Cable that carries Fox News in their programming, and if so, is the quality of the transmission always good? I would appreciate hearing of other options.

I have subscribed to Home Cable for 13 years, but of late the Fox News broadcasts always come across with irritating static, and the audio does not sync with the picture. I have complained many times, but nothing is ever done to correct it. Thank you for your comments in advance, but please, no snide remarks about why I watch Fox News. That has nothing to do with the purpose behind this post.

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

deankham
udonmap.com

Re: Cable Companies Carrying Fox News

Post by deankham » March 27, 2023, 6:53 pm

Hi semper,

Have you tried viewing fox news on-line? Not sure if it works from Thailand but here is the link;

https://www.fox.com/live/channel/FNC/?i ... 9970a5253a

I normally watch Sky news live on youtube but does not look like Fox offers this service via youtube.

Good luck.

marcsarge
udonmap.com

Post by marcsarge » March 27, 2023, 7:35 pm

Semper, I had TOT TV boxes 1 year ago and they had Fox news but in the upper tier selections (you had to pay a little more then basic). I changed to 3BB because TV boxes would stop working maybe 5 or 6 times and wife wasn't happy that she would have to drive down to Udon every time to switch boxes so I changed to 3BB. 3BB does not have Fox. But internet faster and better price. Not much of a live TV watcher the wife is. I'm a down loader for 20 years now.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 27, 2023, 8:23 pm

I have just bought a Firestick of a mate near Phetchabun, over 14,000 channels, all your US chanels, thousands of movie chanels etc, it plugs into your hdmi in your tv and runs off your wifi, it works great, prior I used an andriod box which drove me crazy as it was always buffering. Cost me 5,500baht.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 27, 2023, 8:33 pm

sfg, I guess you are hoping to get a link prior to mid-April, when Fox goes on trial in a US$1.6 billion lawsuit for defaming Dominion Voting Systems by Fox's egregious and malicious reporting of the 2020 election results.

https://apnews.com/article/fox-news-dom ... 64fef277c5

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 28, 2023, 10:18 am

Thanks for the suggestions/comments!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » March 28, 2023, 11:59 am

You could download from the App Store “Fox news” (or “Fox Nation”) which has video clips of news, but it doesn’t show the live stream news for free. In order to stream the current live news it asks for your “tv provider “.
The only way I can see to make that work would be to use a vpn service, subscribe to a tv provider service (like Hulu), then subscribe to the Fox News streaming service.
UFF DA!

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 28, 2023, 1:37 pm

Jello wrote:
March 28, 2023, 11:59 am
You could download from the App Store “Fox news” (or “Fox Nation”) which has video clips of news, but it doesn’t show the live stream news for free. In order to stream the current live news it asks for your “tv provider “.
The only way I can see to make that work would be to use a vpn service, subscribe to a tv provider service (like Hulu), then subscribe to the Fox News streaming service.
You get the whole lot with a firestick, 14,500 chanels, if your from the US there is over 100 sport chanels, all the discoverys, 100's of chanels... All the Fox chanels.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » March 28, 2023, 1:58 pm

fatbob wrote:
March 28, 2023, 1:37 pm

You get the whole lot with a firestick, 14,500 chanels, if your from the US there is over 100 sport chanels, all the discoverys, 100's of chanels... All the Fox chanels.
Sounds great, was it easy to set up? Is it a Amazon fire stick or other brand?
And do you need to use a vpn?
UFF DA!

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 28, 2023, 2:54 pm

Jello wrote:
March 28, 2023, 1:58 pm
fatbob wrote:
March 28, 2023, 1:37 pm

Sounds great, was it easy to set up? Is it a Amazon fire stick or other brand?
And do you need to use a vpn?
I don't have a vpn. Very easy to set up and user friendly. I bought mine of a guy in Phetchabun, pretty sure its the Amazon firestick. Best part for me is sport being a NRL fan.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”