The difference between Narcissism and Banter

General Udon Thani topics only!
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

The difference between Narcissism and Banter

Post by BillaRickaDickay » March 24, 2023, 6:58 am

Just an observation,
The Last couple of weeks seem to have taken a new direction on the Forum, Less arguments, More member participation, Just light hearted Banter and General Info exchanges.

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: The difference between Narcissism and Banter

Post by Whistler » March 24, 2023, 7:16 am

I think the main reason was the forum cops have stamped their foot. Quite a few posts removed that were attacking me, a popular target for a clique that uses this forum. Also a few prominent antagonists sent to the naughty corner.

It's nice to make a post and not come under immediate abuse.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 24, 2023, 7:37 am

BillaRickaDickay wrote:
March 24, 2023, 6:58 am
Just an observation,
The Last couple of weeks seem to have taken a new direction on the Forum, Less arguments, More member participation, Just light hearted Banter and General Info exchanges.
Whistler wrote:
March 24, 2023, 7:16 am
I think the main reason was the forum cops have stamped their foot. Quite a few posts removed that were attacking me, a popular target for a clique that uses this forum. Also a few prominent antagonists sent to the naughty corner.

It's nice to make a post and not come under immediate abuse.
Thank you. We try to strike a balance between free speech and maintaining civility. It's often quite challenging.

If you feel that a post attacks you unfairly, please do not respond in kind. Instead, use the exclamation mark button in each post to queue it to our attention. We will review, take whatever action we deem appropriate, and let you know what we did (or didn't do) and why.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 24, 2023, 8:18 am

BillaRickaDickay wrote:
March 24, 2023, 6:58 am
Just an observation,
Agree things have lightened up a we bit ... good to see no need for a lot of the nasty stuff...

** strangely enough this period of joyous and banter filled cyber waves co-insides with Tam abstaining for Lent [-o< and KP posting less due to being in the naughty boy corner with 747 :roll: :lol:

Less political thread postings also they seem to get tensions rising ...oh and BRD ants have all scarpered :lol:

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 24, 2023, 9:42 am

DM, I refrained from naming individual posters, but as you have done so. I don't think Tam is dancing the 'Lent flounce'. He has had a large number of his posts removed and as a serial abuser may be on a forum holiday. Ditto KP, lots of posts removed but even now unable to contain himself with reviewed posts being redacted.

At least your own nefarious posts are sprinkled with a sense of the ridiculous and thus amusing.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 24, 2023, 9:56 am

Whistler wrote:
March 24, 2023, 9:42 am
DM, I refrained from naming individual posters, but as you have done so. I don't think Tam is dancing the 'Lent flounce'. He has had a large number of his posts removed and as a serial abuser may be on a forum holiday. Ditto KP, lots of posts removed but even now unable to contain himself with reviewed posts being redacted.

At least your own nefarious posts are sprinkled with a sense of the ridiculous and thus amusing.
As I recall he left soon after he posted about many people being addicted to facebook. A very astute UM member pointed out that the facebook addiction is similar to his addiction to Udon Map. Bingo! There hasn't been a peep from him since, no.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 24, 2023, 11:15 am

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, it has become apparent that it's time to close the topic to further discussion. Thank you all for understanding that moderating the forum can sometimes be a challenging task!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”