Mazda Service

General Udon Thani topics only!
lassebasse
udonmap.com

Mazda Service

Post by lassebasse » November 3, 2022, 10:58 am

Bought a Mazda a few years ago from their showroom on Charoensi RD in the middle of Udon. That location was very conveniant for me when going for regular service. Now this location is closed and I have been directed to to Mazda V&P, far out on the road to Khon Kaen. That is not only very far away but also in my opinion their level of service is very poor compared to the old location on Charoensi Rd.

Now I like to find another place to service my Mazda. I mean there must be other places that can make regular service to my car and stamp my servicebook but how do I find them? I have tried to Google service Mazda but get no hits.
So how do I find a good shop for service of my car?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Mazda Service

Post by jackspratt » November 3, 2022, 11:50 am

This Mazda dealership looks like it has just opened - at the rear of the PTT behind Central Plaza.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E0%B ... 02.7978198

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 3, 2022, 11:59 am

If the car is out of warranty, there's no need to keep using the dealership service department.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » November 3, 2022, 12:39 pm

There does seem to be another Mazda location inside Udon centre.

https://goo.gl/maps/4dJ4aq9d8dGs17eK7

Name is Mazda Arena Udon Thani.

I have no idea if they do servicing but from pictures looks like they would. Best to call in or call them.

Good luck

Edit: Looks like Jack beat me to it. Is same place I have posted.

lassebasse
udonmap.com

Post by lassebasse » November 5, 2022, 10:02 am

Thank you for pointing me to Mazda Arena, good location for me and they speak perfect english, not like Mazda on the road to Khon Kaen where no one could speak english, when I have been there and I had to use Google translate.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » November 5, 2022, 10:42 am

tamada wrote:
November 3, 2022, 11:59 am
If the car is out of warranty, there's no need to keep using the dealership service department.
Totally incorrect, our deisel mazda cx5 had complete engine failure due to carbon build up, very common with all mazda cx5 deisel engines, car had 160,000 kilometres on the clock and is 8 1/2 years old, well out of warranty. Because the car has been always serviced by mazda its whole life they REPLACED the engine at their cost, so it is well worth sticking with the dealership, Mazda Nong Khai is where we went after the closure of the Udon dealership, they are very good.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 5, 2022, 4:01 pm

lassebasse wrote:
November 5, 2022, 10:02 am
Thank you for pointing me to Mazda Arena, good location for me and they speak perfect english, not like Mazda on the road to Khon Kaen where no one could speak english, when I have been there and I had to use Google translate.
Happy that worked out for you.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 5, 2022, 4:01 pm

fatbob wrote:
November 5, 2022, 10:42 am
tamada wrote:
November 3, 2022, 11:59 am
Totally incorrect, our deisel mazda cx5 had complete engine failure due to carbon build up, very common with all mazda cx5 deisel engines, car had 160,000 kilometres on the clock and is 8 1/2 years old, well out of warranty. Because the car has been always serviced by mazda its whole life they REPLACED the engine at their cost, so it is well worth sticking with the dealership, Mazda Nong Khai is where we went after the closure of the Udon dealership, they are very good.
Happy that worked out for you.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”