Used Books

General Udon Thani topics only!
Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Used Books

Post by Teacher Dan » September 20, 2022, 12:33 am

Is the Book House still open or is there any place similar that buys 2nd hand books to sell? I read a lot and have another crate of books to sell--the last time I did was a few years ago at the Book House so just wondering if they're still open or does anyone else buy them?

“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

mak
udonmap.com

Re: Used Books

Post by mak » September 20, 2022, 9:33 am

Try Fuzzy Ken's and Papafarang.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 20, 2022, 12:14 pm

Dean does not buy books. My experience at Fuzzy Ken's is plenty of good books but seemed expensive compared to other exchanges, and he buys back at very low rates. This was two years ago, so might be different now.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Post by Fuzzy Ken » September 20, 2022, 1:14 pm

Bookhouse closed down several years ago and we purchased most of their stock.

We are still open but Covid has certainly changed things, including us moving to smaller premises, very close to the Paradise hotel

Those who have books to sell, may be interested in our new arrangements where by we sell on commission rather than purchasing.

Hope this info helps..

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » October 14, 2022, 9:56 am

Fuzzy Ken wrote:
September 20, 2022, 1:14 pm
Bookhouse closed down several years ago and we purchased most of their stock.

We are still open but Covid has certainly changed things, including us moving to smaller premises, very close to the Paradise hotel

Those who have books to sell, may be interested in our new arrangements where by we sell on commission rather than purchasing.

Hope this info helps..
Thanks for the info including your new location.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Post by Fuzzy Ken » October 14, 2022, 12:31 pm

More information about our used books, including a link to our database, will be found at the following link: https://fuzzykensblog.com/used-books-stock-list/

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”