car touch screen

General Udon Thani topics only!
timmy
udonmap.com

car touch screen

Post by timmy » September 7, 2022, 1:43 pm

the car ( chevy sonic ) touch screen has stopped working ( main dealer waste of time ) not sure when it stopped as we dont use it very much , but we had a new battery on the car about 2 weeks ago , and we had a full valet at the weekend they could have used some bad type of cleaning solution on the screen , i have no idea , i only found out it was,nt working on my way to airport yesterday , tried GOOGLE and YOUTUBE , no help .... any ideas anybody ... ( dont just say , trade in for a new motor ..) 55555

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: car touch screen

Post by parrot » September 7, 2022, 1:59 pm

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 7, 2022, 3:34 pm

From parrot's link, I would guess the battery swap was what froze it. Have you tried the main dealer or is your opinion based on previous experience? Having said that, a fellow member agrees that they're rubbish but maybe the reset is one of the few things they can do?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » September 7, 2022, 4:04 pm

tamada wrote:
September 7, 2022, 3:34 pm
From parrot's link, I would guess the battery swap was what froze it. Have you tried the main dealer or is your opinion based on previous experience? Having said that, a fellow member agrees that they're rubbish but maybe the reset is one of the few things they can do?
i only went to the main dealer to reset my service warning light charged me 700 baht and still could,nt fix it ,
this touch screen , i,ve tried the fuses , and the music all works from the steering wheel buttons , radio , flash drive and such just not from the main screen ..

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”