A difficult domestic situation

General Udon Thani topics only!
gprit
udonmap.com

A difficult domestic situation

Post by gprit » September 2, 2022, 11:50 pm

My Thai wife and I live in France, her sister is married and lives in Germany....we are all very happy for many years. The issue is with their sister, who lives and works in Bangkok with her Thai husband - who is the problem. He spends most of their money, drinks etc etc...and she is desperately unhappy.. She wants to leave him to try and better her life like her sisters....but her husband threatens to harm her, her elderly father and his house should she ever leave him - she cannot really go to the police as they would be able to do nothing before an event.
Any suggestions how this might be handled from a distance....both families obviously want to help her.

maaka
udonmap.com

Re: A difficult domestic situation

Post by maaka » September 5, 2022, 4:54 pm

if she had a thai passport its a start, and a online boyfriend ready to marry her in his country, do a runner, and dont come back, or go pretend to work in Korea for more money for hubby, wink wink..I am a fool so none of what I say should be taken as the gospel

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 5, 2022, 4:59 pm

And leave the elderly father to face the consequences???? That doesnt sound like a starter to me.selfish and completely against Thai way of doing things.
Perhaps do "a runner" with the father. leave the house for hubby to wreck, and may be it will be possible in time to return and rebuild on the land which you will still have regardless of if he carries out his threats on the house or not
Last edited by stattointhailand on September 5, 2022, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » September 5, 2022, 5:06 pm

course it is..take papa if you have too..our papa lives alone in his house and I pay people to care for him..thats what he wants..die at home..
what is the thai way...stay home and have a miserable life with the husband..

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » September 5, 2022, 7:56 pm

Put a bullet in his head and make the body disappear.....no idea of the current going rate for such services.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » September 5, 2022, 10:39 pm

](*,)
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » September 6, 2022, 6:58 am

20,000bt

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » September 6, 2022, 12:03 pm

gprit wrote:
September 2, 2022, 11:50 pm
My Thai wife and I live in France, her sister is married and lives in Germany....we are all very happy for many years. The issue is with their sister, who lives and works in Bangkok with her Thai husband - who is the problem. He spends most of their money, drinks etc etc...and she is desperately unhappy.. She wants to leave him to try and better her life like her sisters....but her husband threatens to harm her, her elderly father and his house should she ever leave him - she cannot really go to the police as they would be able to do nothing before an event.
Any suggestions how this might be handled from a distance....both families obviously want to help her.
This article has a list of resources:
https://coconuts.co/bangkok/features/i- ... n-bangkok/
UFF DA!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”