RIP Richard Jensen

General Udon Thani topics only!
Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

RIP Richard Jensen

Post by Fuzzy Ken » May 24, 2022, 10:18 pm

It is with much sadness that I report the death, this afternoon, of my friend Richard Jensen.

Richard was a quiet American who did some teaching English and was a frequent visitor at my
restaurant when we were opposite Central Plaza. He tended to stay in his village quite a lot but
he still managed to visit us occasionally at our place opposite the bus station and after our move
to Soi Paradise.

I'll try to post a photo
RIP Richard

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Re: RIP Richard Jensen

Post by Fuzzy Ken » May 24, 2022, 11:13 pm

Fuzzyken wrote:
May 24, 2022, 10:18 pm
It is with much sadness that I report the death, this afternoon, of my friend Richard Jensen.

Richard was a quiet American who did some teaching English and was a frequent visitor at my
restaurant when we were opposite Central Plaza. He tended to stay in his village quite a lot but
he still managed to visit us occasionally at our place opposite the bus station and after our move
to Soi Paradise.

I'll try to post a photo
RIP Richard
Attachments
Richard Jensen.jpg

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » May 25, 2022, 12:26 am

The chap who also knew SFG and had the stroke?

Sad news.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Post by Fuzzy Ken » May 25, 2022, 7:21 am

Earnest wrote:
May 25, 2022, 12:26 am

Sad news.
Yes, Richard had a stroke but who is SFG.

RIP Richard and our condolences go out to his wife and daughter and all who knew him

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 25, 2022, 8:12 am

Fuzzyken wrote:
May 25, 2022, 7:21 am
Earnest wrote:
May 25, 2022, 12:26 am

Sad news.
Yes, Richard had a stroke but who is SFG.

RIP Richard and our condolences go out to his wife and daughter and all who knew him
Hi Fuzzyken! I am SFG and I created a post in early May to inform the members that Richard had a stroke and was confined at Udon Gen. Hosp. I too just heard this morning that he passed away. I spoke with his stepdaughter yesterday afternoon, and she indicated that the doctor had taken him off the ventilator and he was breathing on his own. He could also move on command his fingers on the side that was paralyzed, but he still couldn't talk. Guess he must have gone downhill quickly after coming off the ventilator. RIP Richard!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53776
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

mackat
udonmap.com

Post by mackat » May 25, 2022, 9:59 am

RIP Richard. I hope you didn't suffer too much.

udonfox
udonmap.com

Post by udonfox » May 26, 2022, 5:24 pm

I didn't know the fella personally to speak to, apart from hello in passing. RIP my man.

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Post by Fuzzy Ken » June 1, 2022, 12:16 pm

The funeral arrangements for Richard are as follows:

Saturday, June 4 at 1 pm at Wat Matchimawat.
For directions, please refer to Google Maps at https://goo.gl/maps/JY3W9McJhEv3HziM8

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Post by Fuzzy Ken » June 4, 2022, 8:51 am

Just in case anyone is unaware, I'm repeating the details for Richard's funeral which will take place this afternoon:

Saturday, June 4 at 1 pm at Wat Matchimawat.
For directions, please refer to Google Maps at https://goo.gl/maps/JY3W9McJhEv3HziM8

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”