Everything but nothing changes

General Udon Thani topics only!
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Everything but nothing changes

Post by tamada » June 28, 2021, 8:32 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 28, 2021, 8:46 am
To clarify the situation for those that fail to grasp the Covid situation, the death toll is still growing steadily, it will be years before this trend line flattens of drops

This is despite lockdowns, border closures and rollout of vaccines. Countries like Thailand and Australia who looked to have it under control are seeing newer, larger and more deadly waves.

This should be obvious to anybody, but it seems that some on this forum chose to claim other wise. Do they actually believe that, who knows, maybe they just get a kick out of being oppositional.
I reckon it's time you put the keyboard away, head on over to Dean's and meet the Udon flat earth society.

Sunday's are good but if you like stew, try Friday.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 28, 2021, 8:36 pm

^^ Shortly = Not now, later.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 28, 2021, 8:49 pm

Tam, enjoy whatever tipple is your poison of choice. After a good sleep and solid breakfast you will feel just fine.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 28, 2021, 9:17 pm

tamada wrote:
June 28, 2021, 8:36 pm
^^ Shortly = Not now, later.
OSD (abridged version)? :D

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 29, 2021, 8:10 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 28, 2021, 8:21 pm
noosard wrote:
June 28, 2021, 5:58 pm

But you are right we are lucky, most of us here will be vaccinated shortly
Where does your sense of confidence emanate from?

What is your definition of "shortly"?
Faith
Most will be done before years out

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 29, 2021, 8:12 am

Whistler wrote:
June 28, 2021, 7:09 pm
Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig

This hole I am digging for my self ain't really deep enough. You though I had hit the depths of stupidity, wrong, I have a way to go yet.
You cant get much lower
and for wannbe school teacher you should read what you write
or in this case what you wrote

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 29, 2021, 8:20 am

tamada wrote:
June 28, 2021, 8:32 pm
Whistler wrote:
To clarify the situation for those that fail to grasp the Covid situation, the death toll is still growing steadily, it will be years before this trend line flattens of drops

This is despite lockdowns, border closures and rollout of vaccines. Countries like Thailand and Australia who looked to have it under control are seeing newer, larger and more deadly waves.

This should be obvious to anybody, but it seems that some on this forum chose to claim other wise. Do they actually believe that, who knows, maybe they just get a kick out of being oppositional.
I reckon it's time you put the keyboard away, head on over to Dean's and meet the Udon flat earth society.

We love the flat earthers , hours of amusement
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 29, 2021, 8:22 am

noosard wrote:
June 28, 2021, 5:58 pm

You started this thread and stated you are over covid
OMG ! that announcement needed a trigger warning . LOL .

you are correct about numbers of deaths . we will never know because of so many lies by hospitals and health care workers to get larger reimbursements . even the CDC when pressured has said the numbers are not accurate .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 29, 2021, 8:25 am

papafarang wrote:
June 29, 2021, 8:20 am
tamada wrote:
Whistler wrote:

Indeed Sunday at PFs brings together a smashing bunch of experts , historians , food critics and sports loving expatriates with more than enough tales and life experiences to make a glorious afternoon ..

Dean when does the new Flat Earthers members lounge open ??

Im with noosard nearly .. hoping most vaccinated by end of 21 .. or first quarter 22 ... so many Thais are against the jab so that should speed it up ..or are they just holding out for an Indonesian style incentive to get jabbed ..a free chicken ???

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 29, 2021, 8:44 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 29, 2021, 8:25 am
papafarang wrote:
June 29, 2021, 8:20 am
tamada wrote:
Whistler wrote:

Indeed Sunday at PFs brings together a smashing bunch of experts , historians , food critics and sports loving expatriates with more than enough tales and life experiences to make a glorious afternoon ..

Dean when does the new Flat Earthers members lounge open ??

Im with noosard nearly .. hoping most vaccinated by end of 21 .. or first quarter 22 ... so many Thais are against the jab so that should speed it up ..or are they just holding out for an Indonesian style incentive to get jabbed ..a free chicken ???

DM
Builder reappeared and quit,refunded the cash and now need to find a new builder , so the flat earth ,drink bleach, stolen election ,aliens are here meeting will have to be alfresco for now
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » June 29, 2021, 9:44 am

papafarang wrote:
June 29, 2021, 8:44 am

Builder reappeared and quit,refunded the cash and now need to find a new builder , so the flat earth ,drink bleach, stolen election ,aliens are here meeting will have to be alfresco for now
He came back to quit & gave you money back 😳
I suppose thats at least a good thing, they normally just bugger off with the money & change their SIM card so can’t be called
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 29, 2021, 9:50 am

Niggly wrote:
June 29, 2021, 9:44 am
papafarang wrote:

I suppose thats at least a good thing, they normally just bugger off with the money & change their SIM card so can’t be called
Dean is not the only one with problems with this builder, I know of at least 4 other, myself included, sub standard work and quoted prices creep up quite a bit.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 29, 2021, 9:55 am

Niggly wrote:
June 29, 2021, 9:44 am
papafarang wrote:

something i said to do with a lead pipe and a pair of pliers, he turned up 20 minuets later with the cash. cant beat a bit of motivational speech sometimes. bad news is the roof needs removing , scrapping and starting again. :roll:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 29, 2021, 12:45 pm

Sorry to hear that Dean , real bummer .
[Redacted by Moderators]

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 29, 2021, 6:18 pm

noosard wrote:
June 29, 2021, 8:12 am
Whistler wrote:
June 28, 2021, 7:09 pm
Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig

This hole I am digging for my self ain't really deep enough. You though I had hit the depths of stupidity, wrong, I have a way to go yet.
You cant get much lower
and for wannbe school teacher you should read what you write
or in this case what you wrote
First of all noosard, you have no idea about my teaching background. Not my No profession but more than anybody could claim wannabe.

Secondly, what sort of person are you? I offer to help kids for free and you turn that into an insult? beneath contempt.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 29, 2021, 6:42 pm

noosard. Your definition of mass deaths please. Numbers not words. Let's see if anybody agrees with you. You made some big statements on here, let's see you back that up with facts. Of course you wont will you?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 29, 2021, 7:17 pm

Don't tell 'im noos! It's a trap!!

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 30, 2021, 7:45 am

You are the one saying dig dig
BTW the way I did volunteer at the local school 2 years ago it was a grey area being able to
Maybe because I bribed the kids with presents rather than getting paid
As for using the adjective massive to describe something it is subjective

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 30, 2021, 7:55 am

Thailand Covid deaths 1970 total so far (18 months)
Contracted covid 254,515
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Thailand road death so far this year 7402 (6 months)
Injured on the roads 476,341
http://www.thairsc.com/eng/

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 30, 2021, 8:11 am

noosard wrote:
June 30, 2021, 7:55 am
Thailand Covid deaths 1970 total so far (18 months)
Contracted covid 254,515
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Thailand road death so far this year 7402 (6 months)
Injured on the roads 476,341
http://www.thairsc.com/eng/
Well my prediction that you would duck a response was spot on.

Millions dead worldwide is mass deaths, despite all your obfuscations.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”