Niggly !

General Udon Thani topics only!
rct
udonmap.com

Niggly !

Post by rct » May 26, 2021, 5:55 pm

Just noticed Niggly is the most recent poster in 7 of the 9 most recent posts. Wow. That's a real contributor to our beloved forum.

Niggly merits a dedicated thread!

And I believe he can handle a bit of "roasting" ...

Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: Niggly !

Post by Niggly » May 26, 2021, 6:23 pm

C'mon KP, join in, feel the lurrvve. Please don't flounce off like when I got my own thread on the other channel. We need you here to feel better about ourselves

PS

RCT, you know you could have just pressed delete yourself, right?
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » May 27, 2021, 7:20 am

multiples

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 27, 2021, 9:23 am

Thread abuse should be reported at your nearest police station .. just take a 1000 bt note and say Niggly sent you

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 27, 2021, 9:25 am

Fark, that’ll be a lot of 1000 baht notes should the snowflakes actually pluck up the courage to go outside

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 27, 2021, 1:22 pm

Bump. Are we feeling better?
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 1, 2021, 4:40 pm

Bumping. I see the GB coxless fours went a bit off course. We can do better.

Now, where was Niggly today? Poolside, I believe.

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » August 1, 2021, 5:11 pm

Hard to believe 2 months passed.

Though I occasionally spot Niggly as most recent poster in 5-7 of the top ten threads. So not missing him much...

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 12, 2021, 5:47 pm

Bumping because:

a) the fan club is cluttering up some of the more serious threads with their fcukwittery & need corralling up

&

b) Vlad has been lurking about & needs something to say to his new BFFs

You’re all welcome 👍

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » August 13, 2021, 3:35 am

BFFs? You youngsters speak a different language sometimes.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 13, 2021, 4:13 am

Down wit da kidz here 🥳

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » August 13, 2021, 4:52 am

And how is Vlad, are you looking forward to having him over at yours? You'll have to put KP on the camp bed in the utility room if Vlad stays at your gaff.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 13, 2021, 11:00 am

How is Vlad? He looks like he's having some fun on Thaiger.

I enjoy his analyses of Udon Map on Thaiger. They are entertaining.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 13, 2021, 11:06 am

Here is some entertainment from Vlad on 25 June 2021 on the Top 6 Online Forums in Thailand thread on Thaiger:
One of the Worst and probably why it doesn't even get on the list id Udonmap.com based in Udon thani. There was another site called Udon Talk it was a good site with Monthly meet ups so you could chat with the poster you have been chatting with but eventually they destroyed the forum by attacking members online till the numbers declined and they folded. Some jumped ship and joined udon map and carried on there bitching there and that to has now gone down the pan with banned members simply using VPNs and changing there names but you can suss them immediately. The owner now is American and Anti British any of the American members having a go at them are given indemnity and if you have a go your moderated that much its pointless joining in threads. There members are the usual 3-4 posters all protected by the head of UM. I was a member and because i posted topics about Thailand in Particular i was called a Thai basher if you didn't agree with them or had a different opinion the same 3 rounded on you until they drove you off. One nasty member is called Giggle who loves attaching the British Monarchy to the extent of calling prince Harry a child killer because he served in Afghan. Yet he is allowed to carry on. If they infest this site they too will damage Thaiger Talk then run away to slag you off on there site.
https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1276- ... mment-4074

He doesn't seem to enjoy hanging out here anymore. That's a shame as he was a lively poster and good for a laugh.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 13, 2021, 11:19 am

GT93 wrote:
August 13, 2021, 11:06 am
Here is some entertainment from Vlad on 25 June 2021 on the Top 6 Online Forums in Thailand thread on Thaiger:
One of the Worst and probably why it doesn't even get on the list id Udonmap.com based in Udon thani. There was another site called Udon Talk it was a good site with Monthly meet ups so you could chat with the poster you have been chatting with but eventually they destroyed the forum by attacking members online till the numbers declined and they folded. Some jumped ship and joined udon map and carried on there bitching there and that to has now gone down the pan with banned members simply using VPNs and changing there names but you can suss them immediately. The owner now is American and Anti British any of the American members having a go at them are given indemnity and if you have a go your moderated that much its pointless joining in threads. There members are the usual 3-4 posters all protected by the head of UM. I was a member and because i posted topics about Thailand in Particular i was called a Thai basher if you didn't agree with them or had a different opinion the same 3 rounded on you until they drove you off. One nasty member is called Giggle who loves attaching the British Monarchy to the extent of calling prince Harry a child killer because he served in Afghan. Yet he is allowed to carry on. If they infest this site they too will damage Thaiger Talk then run away to slag you off on there site.

He doesn't seem to enjoy hanging out here anymore. That's a shame as he was a lively poster and good for a laugh.
Yes one moved over to here and is the same a silly man, but we have ways of dealing with them.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 13, 2021, 11:35 am

Khun Paul wrote:
August 13, 2021, 11:19 am

Yes one moved over to here and is the same a silly man, but we have ways of dealing with them.
You’re funny.
Special needs funny but funny nevertheless.

BTW, Imaginary friends & gardeners don’t count as “we”

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: vlad !

Post by tamada » August 13, 2021, 11:45 am

GT93 wrote:
August 13, 2021, 11:06 am

That must have been his second rant on TT about UM as the one I read named a few more UM members than just Giggle and included me! Fame at last!
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 13, 2021, 11:52 am

I miss vlad .. he had such a cheery positive outlook about all things Thai .. im surprised he only comes here 3 weeks a year being as he loves the place and his beloved Udon FC so much .. his TT rants are rather tedious and surely the members there can see through his bitter agenda fueled by his past negative experiences and "bad luck"" tales whilst chasing his dream in Udon... he only ever got pulled by members here on UM when he was out of order constantly slagging off everything Thai from the UK and posting nasty things re the covid numbers and vaccine roll out etc .. no one picked on him he just had wafer skin thin skin and liked to boo hoo to the mods over the most ridiculous issues....

The thought that Paul UM owner is anti Brit is laughable.

:wave: :wave: hi vlad we know your reading :lol:
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 13, 2021, 12:11 pm

He'll be reading a thread titled "Niggly !" as keenly as KP.

Hi Vlad. :wave:

I miss your posts. Giggle is just a giggle.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 13, 2021, 12:39 pm

Vlad on Thaiger on 14 July 2021 on the Refugee from Thai Visa thread:
If you think TV is bad look at a site in Udon Thani called udonmap. There was a site called udonmap it was good till an American started a tirade on other members i was a member and my face was blacked out along with three others on a members meet up photo. When we complained we were banned or Abused till eventually the membership died off with the same 3-4 posters openly slagging us off knowing full well we could not defend ourselves. So some of us joined Udonmap it was ok but then it was taken over by an American who disliked Brits. id see post's on UM even though i was banned on U'T by a mod called Niggley I could see the post's,on Utalk. id see posts seen on UM pulled to bits by there members the usual 3-4 members slagging off UM saying things like there old boring farts not like us on the Talk lol . Then the same 3-4 members began jumping ship to UM and took there vitiol to there, once U/T was finished, the gang of three have jumped ship to UM and surprise surprise thev'e done exactly the same Abused members drove them off and took it over. There easy to spot on here. The Teflon Don's are DrunkMonkey, Niggly, Giggle, and Tamada all protected by the owner, if you disagreed with any of them you were instantly moderated by him, and they jumped on you. You couldn't respond and most older members left its only a matter of time before that folds.
https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1823- ... ment-12521

Ah the good old inter-forum banter. I'm disappointed I didn't get a mention. You're almost a semi-celebrity there Tamada. You're up there in the bright lights with one of Scunthorpe's most famous sons. It's a shame Vlad is so peeved. I agree with DM that Udon Map is a very Brit tolerant zone. Heavens above one of the Niggly threads is still bouncing along.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”