Snowflake smackdown

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
trekkertony
udonmap.com

Snowflake smackdown

Post by trekkertony » April 23, 2021, 4:15 pm

When the snowflakes take offence with the clip, l am sure you will ask Udonmap to pull it in next to no time to protect your feelings.
https://youtu.be/Laalpfi2qzk

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Snowflake smackdown

Post by tamada » April 23, 2021, 4:28 pm

^ If they don't take offence and the mods don't have to do anything, will you be upset?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2021, 4:34 pm

I think it is funny in a pathetic sort of way. It should be a sticky on the forum
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 23, 2021, 4:54 pm

I understand the Bay City Rollers are looking for a new lead singer.

After some intensive singing lessons, Ms Guest would be perfect. 😎

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2021, 5:08 pm

Jack, If she could sing she wouldn't have to do songs like this. She appeals to a particular audience for her attitude, not her musical abilities
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 23, 2021, 6:22 pm

trekkertony wrote:
April 23, 2021, 4:15 pm
When the snowflakes take offence with the clip, l am sure you will ask Udonmap to pull it in next to no time to protect your feelings.
Great tune Tony says a lot about what the ""youngsters" think about things current America,,

Surely after the 31 yr old living at home blablabla .. she missed the verse about coming to Thailand as a sex tourist and ending up in a Northern back water and becoming a pro whinger ???

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 23, 2021, 6:38 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 23, 2021, 6:22 pm

Surely after the 31 yr old living at home blablabla .. she missed the verse about coming to Thailand as a sex tourist and ending up in a Northern back water and becoming a pro whinger ???

DM
I doubt she even knows Thailand exists - nor the other 190+ countries around the world for that matter.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 23, 2021, 6:38 pm

^^ NorthEASTERN backwater, no?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2021, 7:59 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
trekkertony wrote:
Great tune Tony says a lot about what the ""youngsters" think about things current America,,

DM
I doubt if she was aware of the history of certain long term Udon forum members who met their partners in the various fleshpots of Thailand. I hear lots of stories of guys who are very happy after meeting their ladies this way, good on them. Not my path to Thailand, but if it's OK for them, it's OK by me.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 23, 2021, 8:09 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 23, 2021, 7:59 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
trekkertony wrote:

DM
I doubt if she was aware of the history of certain long term Udon forum members who met their partners in the various fleshpots of Thailand. I hear lots of stories of guys who are very happy after meeting their ladies this way, good on them. Not my path to Thailand, but if it's OK for them, it's OK by me.
For once i totally agree with you whizzy .. Smashing.... dont suppose you would like to share your path here with your fellow friends on UM ..

DM

DM

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2021, 8:34 pm

Sure,

A few people know me on this forum, so it is no big secret. It kinda ties into the thread of why do you live in Thailand.

I had a very expensive divorce some years back, so went from being financially very well off to going broke, big time. Once retirement time came, I could not afford to live in Australia, was still working but looking around Thailand, seemed an option, I had never been here. Then I had an interesting software development project, an Aussie guy I had worked with was perfect for the task, he had moved to BKK with his Thai wife and three kids. I wrote the specifications for the project and came to BKK to do final acceptance testing.

His wife had a friend and at a dinner in walked this stunning lady. Nice evening but as she was 22 years younger than me, I did not pursue a relationship. She did however,and eventually we decided she would come to Australia for a few months and we would see how things felt. For the next 18 months we divided out time between Udon and my home in Gosford. We decided that things would work out very well and married 5/7/2019. Trekkertony and others here have met her and will confirm she is a lovely person. Very beautiful as well.

So I moved here, I have a new step daughter who is halfway through a business degree at Rajibat Uni and we have a great life together.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 23, 2021, 9:23 pm

Thanks for sharing that .. nice story ..

Dm

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 23, 2021, 9:26 pm

tamada wrote:
April 23, 2021, 6:38 pm
Are you suggesting Carnoustie, Brechin and Aberdeen are backwaters?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 23, 2021, 9:59 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 23, 2021, 9:26 pm
tamada wrote:
April 23, 2021, 6:38 pm
Are you suggesting Carnoustie, Brechin and Aberdeen are backwaters?
Not even backwaters would risk venturing there =;

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 23, 2021, 10:07 pm

Oh...come on! The monotonous game of golf supposedly was invented by a local laird at Carnoustie. Doesn't that elevate the region out of the backwater category?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2021, 10:12 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 23, 2021, 10:07 pm
Oh...come on! The monotonous game of golf supposedly was invented by a local laird at Carnoustie. Doesn't that elevate the region out of the backwater category?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03516xrCttg

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 23, 2021, 10:17 pm

Wiki provides a slightly more reliable background to golf's beginnings than that provided by me: ' 1421 – A Scottish regiment aiding the French against the English at the Siege of Baugé is introduced to the game of chole. Hugh Kennedy, Robert Stewart and John Smale, three of the identified players, are credited with introducing the game in Scotland.
1457 – Golf, along with football, is banned by the Scots Parliament of James II to preserve the skills of archery. Golf is prohibited on Sundays because it has interfered with military training for the wars against the English.
1470 – The ban on golf is reaffirmed by the Parliament of James III.
1491 – The golf ban is affirmed again by Parliament, this time under James IV.
1502 – With the signing of the Treaty of Perpetual Peace between England and Scotland, the ban on golf is lifted.
James IV makes the first recorded purchase of golf equipment, a set of golf clubs from a bow-maker in Perth.
1513 – Queen Catherine, queen consort of England, in a letter to Cardinal Wolsey, refers to the growing popularity of golf in England.
1527 – The first commoner recorded as a golfer is Sir Robert Maule, described as playing on Barry Links, Angus (near the modern-day town of Carnoustie).
1552 – The first recorded evidence of golf at St. Andrews, Fife.
1553 – The Archbishop of St Andrews issues a decree giving the local populace the right to play golf on the links at St. Andrews.
1567 – Mary, Queen of Scots, seen playing golf at Seton Palace shortly after the death of her husband Lord Darnley, is the first known female golfer.[1]' etc ., etc

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 23, 2021, 10:52 pm

It would be a great song , all they need is someone who can sing and play guitar .I hope I haven't hurt her feelings
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 23, 2021, 11:08 pm

papafarang wrote:
April 23, 2021, 10:52 pm
It would be a great song , all they need is someone who can sing and play guitar .I hope I haven't hurt her feelings
Can we resurrect him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9TtUjZVTJQ

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 24, 2021, 12:20 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
April 23, 2021, 11:08 pm
papafarang wrote:
April 23, 2021, 10:52 pm
Can we resurrect him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9TtUjZVTJQ

pipoz4444
:lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “Open Forum”