tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Conspiracy theorists

Post by tamada » July 20, 2021, 5:18 am

stereolab wrote:
July 19, 2021, 10:54 pm
tamada wrote:
July 17, 2021, 10:31 pm
I saw a tagline for an online op ed piece that read something like "the disintegration of human society is beginning to unfold, exactly as predicted" and maybe a reference to the prediction coming from around 70 years ago? I omitted to bookmark the link for future reference which is annoying but I will have a look later but maybe it's based on some radical thoughts that were the Qanon of the 1970's? Does it ring a bell with anyone? I was nobbing freshies at Aston Uni around that time, getting pished at Edgbaston and having an affair with the wife of some leading light of the Peterborough Tories who was also on the board of the Posh. I think they were Div 3 or 4 back then.
In my last posting with the RAF, at a very high level, now defunct NATO unit, I had access to files of the highest possible security clearance, the master file had an opening paragraph which highlighted the future possible problems which NATO and the UK would face in the future. Key amongst its points was the movement of sub Saharan peoples to Europe, and the de-stabilization it would cause, if anything , the report under-estimated future happenings.
That's interesting. Around what date or decade was that?

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » July 20, 2021, 7:32 am

In my last posting with the RAF, at a very high level, now defunct NATO unit, I had access to files of the highest possible security clearance, the master file had an opening paragraph which highlighted the future possible problems which NATO and the UK would face in the future. Key amongst its points was the movement of sub Saharan peoples to Europe, and the de-stabilization it would cause, if anything , the report under-estimated future happenings.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I read the document in 1993,it was written in 1982.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 20, 2021, 7:40 am

stereolab wrote:
July 20, 2021, 7:32 am
[/quote]

[/quote]

Did it not mention the Chinese :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 20, 2021, 8:07 am

Sub Saharan people, in other words Blacks from Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria etc.

Yep, made a difference but that report was hardly insightful as it was written at the time of the Brixton riots, influx of African peoples into various clusters in London....those changes had already occurred in Britain.

Were it insightful it would have predicted the even greater impact of sub continent and Middle Eastern immigrants that brought with them a powerful religious clash with Anglo-Saxon Christian beliefs. That was already happening in Britain at that time with push back from working class whites, some of whom adopted what was known as 'Paki bashing'.

As Papa pointed out, the growth of Asia and its influence was not part of the report.

Cannot see anything that would warrant that report as being secret, it was stating the bleeding obvious, while ignoring emerging trends on migration completely.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 20, 2021, 9:09 am

stereolab wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

1982... the Thatcher years.
1993... the Major years.

And now they're turning up on another Tory watch.

How bloody amazing is that?!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 27, 2022, 6:42 pm

There goes the Wuhan lab conspiracy theory, confined to the dustbin.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/new-r ... 5a031.html
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 27, 2022, 7:42 pm

tamada wrote:
July 20, 2021, 9:09 am
stereolab wrote:

[/quote]

1982... the Thatcher years.
1993... the Major years.

And now they're turning up on another Tory watch.

How bloody amazing is that?!
[/quote]

Not very "bloody amazing", in fact if it had coincided with one of the very few years not under the Tory watch it would be far more bloody amazing :evil:

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » February 27, 2022, 9:10 pm

on that Wuhan wet market theory.. I'm sure the CCP provided 100% support for the study, funding it completely and controlling every bit of data and monitoring the research.. I see nothing convincing about the researchers wet market theory as opposed to the possibility of a lab tech accidentally getting infected and bringing it to the market.. Proof? Nope, not from either side...
Dave

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 28, 2022, 4:01 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
February 27, 2022, 9:10 pm
on that Wuhan wet market theory.. I'm sure the CCP provided 100% support for the study, funding it completely and controlling every bit of data and monitoring the research.. I see nothing convincing about the researchers wet market theory as opposed to the possibility of a lab tech accidentally getting infected and bringing it to the market.. Proof? Nope, not from either side...
How much do lab techs fetch a Kilo?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 15, 2022, 7:10 pm

I met a dyed in the wool, off the Richter scale conspiracy theoriests two days ago...American of course, but there are others I understand.

I put it to him that if you subscribe to one conspiracy you subscribe to all. He denied this but agreed he believed

- the FBI, CIA killed Kennedy
- nobody ever landed on the moon because nobody ever succeeded in anything on their first attempt
- the only papers the FBI found at Trump's place was letters from his daughter
- COVID was invented at the Wuhan Lab
- the entire 2020 election was rigged
- every mass killing in the USA was planned by the FBI who want to take our guns away. The founding fathers were right about the second and knew automatic weapons would be invented.

Interesting enough, when I quizzes him on some specifics he resorted to outright lies. When I asked him about some things on Apollo spacecraft he just BS'd, claimed the NASA computer used in 1969 had not even been invented until the mid 1970's had a degree in computer science to prove it.

He knows this because 'he does his own research'. How many fruit loops exist on this earth, is it a crime to shoot them? (just kidding)

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 15, 2022, 7:36 pm

What's better to read the Sunday Comics or posts from Whistler??

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 15, 2022, 7:52 pm

Doodoo wrote:
August 15, 2022, 7:36 pm
Hey, that's not very nice. He says he met someone so it's great to see that he's getting out more.

Now, what's your excuse?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 15, 2022, 10:08 pm

Doodoo wrote:
August 15, 2022, 7:36 pm
You're such a Debby Downer, Doodoo. Try to be more positive and less critical in your posts.

Hope this helps,
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 15, 2022, 10:39 pm

Doodoo,

Do you have the slightest inkling about how dangerous conspiracy theoriests are?

Take the Salem witch trials on steroids and release that on modern day America.

A recent survey uncovered the alarming figure that 15 to 20 million Americans felt violence in the form of civil war was justified. This is a tinderbox. If it is ignighted it will not be like the civil war between the north and the south, it will be between neighbours across the nation.

Imagine 15 million people who believe it is ok to take AK-47's and kill people in their community based on political pursuasion.

It is that serious. We are already seeing this being played out right now, FBI offices targeted and Trumps own social media platform naming FBI personnel with others on that site saying kill all FBI agents.

That is why I made my post.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 16, 2022, 12:00 am

Whistle
The US Government has big tanks , big planes with big guns
The extremists do not have a supply line, communications system at their hands, medical supplies etc
You have what is called 15 million running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
What you do by posting is stir the sht up

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 16, 2022, 12:17 am

Doodoo wrote:
August 16, 2022, 12:00 am
Whistle
The US Government has big tanks , big planes with big guns
The extremists do not have a supply line, communications system at their hands, medical supplies etc
You have what is called 15 million running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
What you do by posting is stir the sht up
You fool. The extremists are US citizens.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 16, 2022, 12:30 am

You are the one who is a FOOL for stirring all this up

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » August 16, 2022, 1:39 am

Ha, ha!
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » August 16, 2022, 1:42 am

Whistler wrote:
August 15, 2022, 7:10 pm
I met a dyed in the wool, off the Richter scale conspiracy theoriests two days ago...American of course, but there are others I understand.

I put it to him that if you subscribe to one conspiracy you subscribe to all. He denied this but agreed he believed

- the FBI, CIA killed Kennedy
- nobody ever landed on the moon because nobody ever succeeded in anything on their first attempt
- the only papers the FBI found at Trump's place was letters from his daughter
- COVID was invented at the Wuhan Lab
- the entire 2020 election was rigged
- every mass killing in the USA was planned by the FBI who want to take our guns away. The founding fathers were right about the second and knew automatic weapons would be invented.

Interesting enough, when I quizzes him on some specifics he resorted to outright lies. When I asked him about some things on Apollo spacecraft he just BS'd, claimed the NASA computer used in 1969 had not even been invented until the mid 1970's had a degree in computer science to prove it.

He knows this because 'he does his own research'. How many fruit loops exist on this earth, is it a crime to shoot them? (just kidding)
What was his opinion on September 11?

I think I've met the same guy!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 16, 2022, 1:52 am

No need to ask Mr D. It would have been the CIA

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”