Death of an Englishman

General Udon Thani topics only!
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Death of an Englishman

Post by tamada » April 20, 2021, 2:37 pm

^ Irrelevant and off topic again. At least you're consistent.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » April 20, 2021, 2:39 pm

tamada wrote:
April 20, 2021, 2:37 pm
Is he upsetting you now tam

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 20, 2021, 3:34 pm

dunroaming wrote:
April 20, 2021, 2:39 pm
tamada wrote:
April 20, 2021, 2:37 pm
Is he upsetting you now tam
Having to announce on the public forum that he's PM'd members (in upper case) because he's to dumb and pig-headed to realize he's a bigger, interfering and opinionated clown than Whistler could ever aspire to be.

Apart from that no, KP can't upset me any more than he upsets himself.

garethbeachbum
udonmap.com

Post by garethbeachbum » April 20, 2021, 4:33 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
April 20, 2021, 12:49 pm
Have sent two PM'S TO YOU NOT WISHING TO REPLY PUBLICALLY
Hi KP, I am unable to reply to your PM. I get a pop up message saying you have disabled private message receipt. Could you please email me? [email protected] Thanks

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 20, 2021, 6:31 pm

Judging by the above posts maybe Tamada can assist garethbeachbum as I have no further interest in assisting anyone .

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Paul Bond

Post by dezzer111 » April 20, 2021, 7:11 pm

Paul is not in good health prayers for a good man, one of Udon finest.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » April 20, 2021, 7:18 pm

Always a pleasure to have his company good drinking buddy, but mostly a friend to most in Udon a proper gent.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » April 20, 2021, 7:21 pm

Posted in wrong thread sorry about that.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 21, 2021, 7:01 am

Here we have a quandary, we have for years bemoaned the fact that sadly deaths of Expats are hardly ever talked about and facts and problems associated with their passing again hardly ever talked about .
I have lost friends as we all have and I have done battle with the British Embassy while trying to get a marriager certified prior to that persons death , it was like pulling teeth and the actual day an Embassy official travelled to certify, that person died . So I am fully aware of the responsibilities of the Embassy and the fact that someone thopught they could criticise they did. Which again sadly seems to be the case here. Too m,uch information get people upset and not enough information gets people upset, there is no happy medium as often some person thinks ( that is dangerous ) and posts stuff about a situation they know absolutely nothing about. They are NOT informed of the full facts yet offer criticism and advice knowing nothing about what is happening behind the scenes.
people have been in touch with me threatening and demanding action , I am unable to provide as red Tape, Protocols and in some cases Corruption stops all efforts. In this case , in this situation I was offered by a good friend in Bangkok, Senior Governmental assistance in releasing the body but a stumbling block was that certain actions had to be dealt with prior to that. Those actions are out of my hands

Efforts are still continuing but it is a slow process hindered in some cases by everyone poking their noses in and not talking to the right people .

I have come to the conclusion that in future should I be made aware of one of my expat friends dying, I will say nothing and watch while the keyboard warriors, do battle and moan and complain, because in my book unless you are willing to get up and walk away from your computor/keyboard and work constructively to assist. Shut the hell up. A simple RIP would be better that the written vitriol that emanates from many on this forum for no reason other than to try to make a point, which shows how fragile many of you are.

We have again often discussed at length how to ensure we all know if one of our members passes away, this post has shown me that any efforts are a complete waste of time , as many keyboard warriors or couch potatoes are unable to carry on a sensible conversation without resorting to snide comments or innuendos, and for the person that contacted me , who offered me a future in my own box, go to hell.

I will conduct any further matters not on this forum and certainly NOT talking to many of you ever again.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 21, 2021, 7:14 am

^ Doorknob... ass... way out.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 21, 2021, 7:15 am

Andrew Phillip Botham

RIP

garethbeachbum
udonmap.com

Post by garethbeachbum » June 13, 2021, 8:45 pm

Andy's funeral will take place tomorrow morning, Monday 14th June, at the temple Wat Dong Sa Phang Thong.

Mourners are requested to arrive at 11.40 am.

The temple is just off the road to Nong Sai.

Here's a link to the location on Google Maps;

720 ซอย หนองดง
https://maps.app.goo.gl/GrqnoDHNpnsgDHNU9

RIP Andy

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”