Crazy Udon

General Udon Thani topics only!
Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: Crazy Udon

Post by Niggly » December 7, 2020, 11:02 am

Zidane wrote:
December 7, 2020, 10:58 am

Ah, he was a satanic weirdo... more justifications for his actions for his sympathisers on the forum.... they will be setting up a "Go Fund Me" for the poor chap next [-(
Are you incapable of reading my post in it’s entirety & maybe more importantly understanding it before accusing me of sympathising?

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 7, 2020, 11:05 am

Oh ok ..thats terrible news.

I saw the police examiing the guys tatts on the report .. and seens they were very strange devil worship meanings with some khmer origins .

I dont think any members have tried to justify this guys horrific actions .. its worrying that there could be others out there capable of the same ... he is evil.scum.and should bectreated as such .

As previous said RIP to now sadly 3 victims .. a very dark day in Udons history .. one cannot imsgine what the parents ,family and close friends of these 3 young ladies are going through

Dm.

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 7, 2020, 11:24 am

This just in! An Isaan man with a previous criminal history has tattoos!

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » December 7, 2020, 11:34 am

Niggly wrote:
December 7, 2020, 11:02 am
Zidane wrote:

Ah, he was a satanic weirdo... more justifications for his actions for his sympathisers on the forum.... they will be setting up a "Go Fund Me" for the poor chap next [-(
Are you incapable of reading my post in it’s entirety & maybe more importantly understanding it before accusing me of sympathising?
No I,m not accusing you of sympathising, Niggly.
I did read the whole post including the bit where you said it didn't justify his actions.
I was merely using it as a character reference for this guy.
So don't get yourself worked up and drive safely :D
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » December 7, 2020, 11:40 am

Zidane wrote:
December 7, 2020, 11:34 am

No I,m not accusing you of sympathising, Niggly.
I did read the whole post including the bit where you said it didn't justify his actions.
I was merely using it as a character reference for this guy.
So don't get yourself worked up and drive safely :D
No getting worked up here. You clearly wrote “ Ah, he was a satanic weirdo... more justifications for his actions for his sympathisers on the forum”. I was the only poster to mention the reported satanic angle so who exactly were you alluding to as justifying & sympathising?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 7, 2020, 11:46 am

tamada wrote:
December 7, 2020, 11:24 am
This just in! An Isaan man with a previous criminal history has tattoos!
I think.most will know that statement Tam . in this case the police were very interested in the origin of his tatts santanically speaking ..khmer origin done in a temple in NWS ..this guy is total scum , evil .. possibly not all.right mentally but his actions were not a regular occurance thank god .. many people here take yabba but they dont go on a killing spree like this bastard did .

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 7, 2020, 12:15 pm

Everybody is carrying on like two bob watches about this high profile incident.

What about hundreds every year where people are killed/stabbed/beaten by drug/crazy perpetrators. This is all tip and no iceberg.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 7, 2020, 1:59 pm

No Jack you were the 1st to start the old look into his Mental Health most members have shown Sypathy for these poor girls and the other victims for this scumbag but not you Jack you have to post an incident that happened 15 yrs ago to justify your post and the lack of insensitiviy you have shown. Ok a mistake was made yes we know that but they dont make mistakes now ayone on the streets here who has gone on the rampage have been removed permanantly. This Scumbag attacked mostly girls and woman not healthy young guys who would have fought him. I will remind you again Jack this scumbag was given a pscho test and showed no sighns with mental problems the guy with him said he never noticed anything to suggest he would carry out what he did so are you still looking for a reason jack?? The Scum bag was on drugs and drink doubtfull it was expensive drugs just cheap yabba.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 7, 2020, 3:58 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:

Either way, your post was a poor attempt to justify his actions :-k
Perhaps you could point out where I have tried to justify anything about his guy''s actions.

Then tell us more about your faux outrage, and your offer to pay for bullets amongst other things.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 7, 2020, 4:21 pm

Don't start using fancy words Jack like Faux outrage. Where did I post to pay for the Bullets ? mot members have shown sympathy to the Victims and family's so far you have not Jack.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 7, 2020, 6:19 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 7, 2020, 3:58 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:

Perhaps you could point out where I have tried to justify anything about his guy''s actions.

Then tell us more about your faux outrage, and your offer to pay for bullets amongst other things.
I see you found the Urban Dictionary JS, well done

You were quick in your initial post to offer/suggest "Mentally Ill" as an apparent reason to censure the " hang 'em high brigade", as you put it. Notwithstanding the fact that, the obvious actions by the guy on the first two ladies were brutal and cannot be excused under any reason or circumstance, along with his later attacks on three others. You should be ashamed to even suggest it, but your self-importance won’t allow you to admit it.

Then you refer to your apparent understanding of “Thai Law”. Good luck with that one.

Take a step back and look at what this guy did to the lives of five innocent people, their families and their friends, then ask yourself, do you want him in hanging around your place.

There is no excuse for what he did in any society and never will be, no matter which way you wish to look at it.

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 7, 2020, 6:29 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 7, 2020, 3:58 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:

I see you found the Urban Dictionary JS, well done

You were quick in your initial post to offer/suggest "Mentally Ill" as an apparent reason to censure the " hang 'em high brigade", as you put it. Notwithstanding the fact that, the obvious actions by the guy on the first two ladies were brutal and cannot be excused under any reason or circumstance, along with his later attacks on three others. You should be ashamed to even suggest it, but your self-importance won’t allow you to admit it.

Then you refer to your apparent understanding of “Thai Law”. Good luck with that one.

Take a step back and look at what this guy did to the lives of five innocent people, their families and their friends, then ask yourself, do you want him in hanging around your place.

There is no excuse for what he did in any society and never will be, no matter which way you wish to look at it. :-k :-k

I have no shame in advocating for a Capital Punishment system, particularly in circumstance such as these and any other mass killings.

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 7, 2020, 6:36 pm

Not 5 but 7
And no I would not like him around my world
Seems pig killers are not that stable
A year ago one went nuts not to far from my village cut off a head ot two
Have the odd feeling maybe came from NWS as well

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 8, 2020, 7:09 am

Sadly in todays modern society ( unless you are in places where some Muslim rules hold sway ) killing of people even legally is not often used.
Maybe that is the problem, ,so often in the pastwith evidence and some Police practices questioned people did get executed wrongly, but I am sure todays scuientific advances would ensure that unless the Police are corrupt ( we all nwo a few of those ) the offender can be executed witha 99.5% chance that he/she in fact did do the dirty deed.

So in this instance with Video and photographic evidence supporting the allegations, a swift termination by a 9mm bullet would save everyone a lot of heartache and cost and RID the world of a person who should not be walking the same earth as us reasonably sane folks .

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » December 8, 2020, 11:44 am

There’s cctv footage emerging on Facebook (it won’t let me post here) showing two rather brave Grab guys take out the perps motorcy & hold him at bay as he wields a knife until RTP arrive moments later

(I think it also shows him stabbing one of the victims but not too sure)

Footnote:
Just so everyone is clear, still not condoning, sympathising or justifying his actions

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 8, 2020, 2:55 pm

Here's a hypothetical for both UM's hang 'em high brigade of armchair vigilantes and the more pragmatic real-world dwellers.

If you witnessed this and were in the vicinity, be it on foot, bike or car, would you have intervened or participated in the villain's capture?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 8, 2020, 3:40 pm

You can't answer that untill your in that posistion but if it was me i think id have a go using whatever i could even if it was a fire extinguisher like a guy on london bridge do i certainly wouldn't just watch. I'd rather stay on topic though but for my hang em high membership yes child killers, Police killers, drug induced idiots, and anyone committing murder should pay for taking someones life its to easy these days to blame Alcahol or drugs. The only people who could have a reason is crimes of passion or people diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Lets stay on topic guys its about a idiot who took yabba and took lives not a debate on capital punishent.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 8, 2020, 5:20 pm

tamada wrote:
December 8, 2020, 2:55 pm
Here's a hypothetical for both UM's hang 'em high brigade of armchair vigilantes and the more pragmatic real-world dwellers.

If you witnessed this and were in the vicinity, be it on foot, bike or car, would you have intervened or participated in the villain's capture?
Yep

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 8, 2020, 5:23 pm

images (22).jpg
images (22).jpg (11.03 KiB) Viewed 1266 times

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 8, 2020, 5:24 pm

images (23).jpg