Crazy Udon

General Udon Thani topics only!
Zidane
udonmap.com

Re: Crazy Udon

Post by Zidane » December 6, 2020, 12:36 pm

RIP to the 3 young ladies killed by this scum... commiserations to their families also.
This guy is worthless trash. The police should have just shot and killed him but I heard they have to pay for bullets used?? Anyone else heard this?

Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 6, 2020, 12:51 pm

Zidane wrote:
December 6, 2020, 12:36 pm
RIP to the 3 young ladies killed by this scum... commiserations to their families also.
This guy is worthless trash. The police should have just shot and killed him but I heard they have to pay for bullets used?? Anyone else heard this?
Probably a cheap option cost of a couple of bullets compared to the cost of courts and judges?

Just shoot 'em or string 'em up, maybe garrotes, any guilitines left over in nearby French colonies? Stakes and straw is pretty cheap and plenty of smokers with lighters nearby.

No Stoning to death (too Muslim)
Decapitation (in the Talmud, too Jewish)
Drawn and quarterted (too English)
Iron Maiden (too Catholic)
Firing Squad (too Chinese)
Gas Chamber (too American)
Pointing the bone (too Australian)
Pushed out of a helicopter (too CIA)
Fed to the crocodiles (too African)

still lots of options that don't need those pesky courts to be involved.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 6, 2020, 12:55 pm

Zidane wrote:
I'd happily reimburse them for the bullets used to eliminate this scum.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 6, 2020, 1:43 pm

glalt wrote:
December 6, 2020, 12:55 pm
Zidane wrote:
I'd happily reimburse them for the bullets used to eliminate this scum.
Condolences to the families of the innocent 3 ladies and to the others that he attacked. Also, regrettably, the sad thing is that there are still some fools in the world, that would still advocate for No Death Penalty, even in circumstances such as these. I for one am not one them and would gladly do more than just pay for the Bullet.

Some criminals are beyond redemption and are just pure evil individuals. This guy is one of those, regardless of how high he may have been. And to go to 3 separate places and randomly stab/slash people deserves nothing less than the death penalty and fortunately he is in the right Country for that.

pipoz444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » December 6, 2020, 2:05 pm

Zidane wrote:
Used to drink in the Cowboy Bar in Pattaya on 2nd road many years ago.
The son in law of the owner was a police officer who also ran the shop attached to it with his wife.
He told me he had to pay for his own bullets but the gun was provided by the police.

Maybe he surrendered to the police when they caught up with him and dropped the knife.
In the UK or Europe if they do not surrender immediately the perpotrator is shot immediately as was the case with the London Bridge incident,

I agree he should have been shot as what he did was unforgivable and hope he gets the death sentence.
The families of his victims must be devastated along with those young girls who survived,

neeemu
udonmap.com

Post by neeemu » December 6, 2020, 2:58 pm

I saw a video of the police apprehending the murderer using, what looked like, shepherd hooks. Couldn't see clearly but I don't think he'd dropped the knife as they cornered him. I did wonder why he wasn't shot, even if not fatally, at that point.
Hopefully, the police threw him a welcome party last night.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 6, 2020, 3:33 pm

There is a video of the incident where this scum bag pulled up at the lights from a cctv across from the traffic lights at first they just walked away from the bike but sadly didnt realise what he had done.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 6, 2020, 4:37 pm

They should have took him out of the way in the pick up and shot him saying he made a move towards the officers Sat with him. There will be no prison sentance for this 1 hells door is opening for him.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 6, 2020, 5:08 pm

Perhaps the hang 'em high brigade should keep their blood money in their pockets until it is confirmed whether or not this guy is mentally ill. 8)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 6, 2020, 5:54 pm

neeemu wrote:
December 6, 2020, 2:58 pm
I saw a video of the police apprehending the murderer using, what looked like, shepherd hooks. Couldn't see clearly but I don't think he'd dropped the knife as they cornered him. I did wonder why he wasn't shot, even if not fatally, at that point.
Hopefully, the police threw him a welcome party last night.
Because it's not Detroit or London?

I haven't seen any reports of Thai law enforcement having tazers but in this instance (and being Thailand and all) it seems that the 'shepherd hook' worked for a better outcome than a bullet regardless if it's taxpayer funded or otherwise. Probably handy for catching rabid dogs and pythons too.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 6, 2020, 6:12 pm

What a stupid thing to say Jack this piece of waste was high on yabba nothing to do with his mental capacity he dropped yhe yabba himself and was working.

neeemu
udonmap.com

Post by neeemu » December 6, 2020, 6:44 pm

I wasn't condoning shooting him, just thought the method was unusual given he was on a rampage and not surrendering. I don't think any guns were even drawn.
Like you say though, their action appears justified if none of the police officers were injured when tackling him.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » December 6, 2020, 7:06 pm

Give the police their due.
It was not an incident confined to one location. He was on the move to unknown locations.
I think they did a good job with what was available to them as far as inteI including his and their weapons, his actual whereabouts etc. Firing any shots would be dangerous to the Thai public. Once established he did not have a gun and once he was cornered the game was up.
Thais have no idea about self restraint for their own crowd control, hence the ***** grab rider moving in closer with his phone filming.
Well done RTP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 6, 2020, 7:13 pm

Barney wrote:
December 6, 2020, 7:06 pm
Give the police their due.
It was not an incident confined to one location. He was on the move to unknown locations.
I think they did a good job with what was available to them as far as inteI including his and their weapons, his actual whereabouts etc. Firing any shots would be dangerous to the Thai public. Once established he did not have a gun and once he was cornered the game was up.
Thais have no idea about self restraint for their own crowd control, hence the ****** grab rider moving in closer with his phone filming.
Well done RTP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spot on Barney. We dont need a shoot em up in town with many people at risk
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » December 6, 2020, 7:45 pm

I’m not sure how the RTP could have known he was “just” high on yabba as mentioned earlier.
I suspect they wouldn’t have known as the event unfurled if he had any other weapons concealed on himself, on the bike or hidden on his route if this was premeditated which could have been a greater danger to the public or themselves. Imagine what could have happened if he pulled an automatic weapon out of hedge.
I think they did a great job taking him down.
What happens to him now is another matter.

RIP to the deceased
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 6, 2020, 7:47 pm

Spare a thought for the victims and families JS, you might read this before you open your mouth, next time :-k :-k

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/12/06/2 ... yesterday/

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » December 6, 2020, 8:31 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 6, 2020, 5:08 pm
Perhaps the hang 'em high brigade should keep their blood money in their pockets until it is confirmed whether or not this guy is mentally ill. 8)
Mentally ill is no defense. Mentally ill or not, this scumbag is a menace to society and should be eliminated to protect other innocent people.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 6, 2020, 8:37 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
December 6, 2020, 7:47 pm
Spare a thought for the victims and families JS, you might read this before you open your mouth, next time :-k :-k

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/12/06/2 ... yesterday/

pipoz4444
I'm with Jack. Maybe Thailand has issues, but a fair trial and all that.

Nodbody should support a vigilante mentality. The wild west ended around 1899, we are better than that. A few months ago, some guys with their bellies full of CPAC were found on the banks of the Kong. Were the killers justified?

An uncivilized, awful attack is made worse if addressed by an uncivilized response.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 6, 2020, 8:54 pm

Mentally ill, however you may not like it, is a defence throughout every first world country in the world.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 6, 2020, 9:15 pm

Thairath ch 32 just done a whole hour on yesterdays Udon incident .. shocking and very very sad that two young ladies have lost their lives in such terrible circumstances. RIP

Hoping the five injured people make a full recovery .

Well done to the RTP

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”