also temp check when leaving in the avo

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Re: School restarts.

Post by Brian Davis » July 31, 2020, 12:42 pm

noosard wrote:
July 31, 2020, 11:31 am
Thanks Brian not heard that
Well, I'm getting the info from my wife, who has a message from my son's teacher on LINE. She says it's every grade. I think the students may have a letter when they come home later. I hope she's got it right!

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 31, 2020, 3:20 pm

Brian I hope all schools open up for everyday.
My girl does 2 days one week and 3 the following week. Totally frustrating. They can’t possibly learn anything at that rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 31, 2020, 5:08 pm

Holy Mary(Nong Khai Highway) is up and running
Students are attending 5 days a week.

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » August 12, 2020, 3:07 pm

It appears the Ministry Public Health and Covid 19 advisers, who about 10 days ago forbade the Udon Christian School going 5 days a week, have relented and all pupils are to attend Monday through Friday starting tomorrow (13th). It seems the above offered further guidance, but I'll be surprised to see any difference in the school's health procedures.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 12, 2020, 6:28 pm

Classic at UC last Friday ..... peeing down at kid collection time so no temperature checker or sign in book ...... 5 mins later stopped raining so both back on duty ........learn something new every day, nobody told me that CV19 couldn't spread if it was raining

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 12, 2020, 7:03 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 12, 2020, 6:28 pm
Classic at UC last Friday ..... peeing down at kid collection time so no temperature checker or sign in book ...... 5 mins later stopped raining so both back on duty ........learn something new every day, nobody told me that CV19 couldn't spread if it was raining
Covid doesn't spread at Big C if the front entrance temperature testing girl has to go take a piss either.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 12, 2020, 7:06 pm

Back on topic. Crowded schools must be a nightmare when trying to keep students and teachers safe. I wonder if Don Bosco's classes are suddenly smaller than before?

Barney
udonmap.com

School restarts.

Post by Barney » August 12, 2020, 8:11 pm

stattointhailand wrote:Classic at UC last Friday ..... peeing down at kid collection time so no temperature checker or sign in book ...... 5 mins later stopped raining so both back on duty ........learn something new every day, nobody told me that CV19 couldn't spread if it was raining
Gees statts you don’t want much. Do you really expect volunteers to stand in the rain while your young one leaves school. Is it a posh school.
Maybe they should hold them back till the rain stops.
Do you go to the police station to complain when paid coppers don’t book people while raining.
The small amount of days my daughter does goes to school she is a volunteer scanner each early morning. No afternoon scan due to to many girls. They do have a covered area for them to scan at about 2 or 3 gates.
She takes it seriously and wakes dad up at 5am and we are both on the bike at 5.30am so she can get to school and join the team about 6am to start scanning. The whole team was taken today to a temple and were decked out in the school scanning uniforms, some education on first aid.

I know we all don’t agree with all that’s going on but try not to complain to much when others are doing something to try and keep your little one safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 12, 2020, 8:39 pm

I'm not asking the paid staff (they havent cottoned on that they could use and abuse the kids to do their work obviously), to do anything exceptional, just stand there (under cover) for 30 mins, press a button and read a temp, whilst someone else sits and makes sure all the parents/guardians sign the book .............. Its not fKin rocket science ....... if you aren't gonna do it just coz people have to juggle with brollies to sign the book, you may as well not do it at all.
Last month the kids did 3 days a week, with an extra hour a day, this month the extra hour has mysteriously vanished, so asking a couple of the paid staff the spend 50% of the hour they are not doing teaching to check temps is not what I would call "complaining too much"

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 12, 2020, 8:56 pm

I dont agree with students / kids doing the scanning etc.. its just the teachers being lazy Imo .. teachers passing the worlk load is a major bug bear with students being water boarded into numerous other tasks that should be down to staff ...

Schools wont be shy in demanding their full.years fees even tho been closed and /or only semi open .. i reckon the teachers have had a long enough jolly .. times up n shud het back to doing what they are paid for and as ciivil service recieve many backhgound benifits for.

As for raining .. supply a brolly

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”