Problem with MOLD,this will fix it.

General Udon Thani topics only!
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Problem with MOLD,this will fix it.

Post by DuiDui49 » June 25, 2020, 7:36 am

God morning dear Forumreaders !

Read this in a Swedish Newspaper this morning how to clean mold Without using harsh cemicals.Cheap and friendly to mother nature.

* Vinegar+ water+a coulple of drops of dish soap,that's it.Apply with a sprayer and let it sit for 5 min...Use a sponge wipe it off.

Try it and you might like it ;-)

Have an good day everyone...:-)

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Problem with MOLD,this will fix it.

Post by Doodoo » June 25, 2020, 8:01 am

how much vinegar to water ratio?

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 25, 2020, 8:38 am

Doodoo wrote:
June 25, 2020, 8:01 am
Morning Doodoo,thanks for asking but,as far as i know,we only have 5% here in Thailand,in Sweden 24%..so using 5% i honestly don't know to wich ratio,try 1:1 first..would be my suggestion.

Tell me if it works for you okey?

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » June 25, 2020, 11:47 pm

Here's what I do;
Make sure you are wearing protective gear, including a mask, goggles and gloves, to protect yourself from direct exposure to mold.Pour plain, white distilled vinegar into a spray bottle. Because mold is such a resilient force, it's best not to dilute the vinegar.Spray the vinegar directly onto the mold, and let it sit for at least an hour without rinsing or scrubbing so that the vinegar gets completely absorbed by the mold.If scrubbing is necessary, make a baking soda solution to use after the vinegar. Combine 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 2 cups of water in a spray bottle and shake until thoroughly mixed.Spray the baking soda solution directly onto the mold and vigorously scrub the area with a scrubbing brush or scouring pad. Safety tip: be sure to use protective gear while scrubbing to prevent direct contact with the mold.Rinse the area with clean, warm water.Spray the area again with either the vinegar or the baking soda solution and let the chemicals dry naturally to help kill any remaining mold and prevent regrowth. The strong smell of vinegar will naturally fade within a few hours.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2020, 1:10 am

Hydrochloric acid in the right dose is great for swimming pools and cleaning mold issues ... MORE SO a great way to dissolve a human body after he or she has been brutally murdered ..

note .. quiet location and large oil drum required ...

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 26, 2020, 3:36 am

Being a bakery we use vinegar to clean all the time , especially good for cleaning stainless steel and mixers,kills bacteria too and cleans grease . Food safe as well so no risk of poisoning anyone
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » June 26, 2020, 5:21 am

Doodoo wrote:
June 25, 2020, 8:01 am
There's quite a few home remedy's online google search, i use the white vinegar 50 -50 with water , it does the trick , for more stubborn mould use more vinegar , be aware it can reduce the life span of paint work ,
as the baking soda as mentioned is a good tip ,
as an extra tip 50-50 in a spray bottle will clean the haze from your head lights ,

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 26, 2020, 6:35 pm

I use Haiter bleach mixed 50/50 with water in a spray bottle. Make sure the room is ventilated and wear a mask to protect your lungs. Gloves would be helpful to. The smell lingers around for a day or so, but that stuff works like a charm. Just let it sit until dry and spray it off to cut down on the smell. Nothing cleans as well as this stuff, and it's fast. The mold just disappears in a hurry. If the mold is really bad, use the Haiter 100%. Buy it in any grocery in the laundry detergent aisle.
Attachments
Haiter.PNG
Haiter.PNG (45.81 KiB) Viewed 701 times
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 26, 2020, 8:22 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
June 26, 2020, 6:35 pm
I use Haiter bleach mixed 50/50 with water in a spray bottle. Make sure the room is ventilated and wear a mask to protect your lungs. Gloves would be helpful to. The smell lingers around for a day or so, but that stuff works like a charm. Just let it sit until dry and spray it off to cut down on the smell. Nothing cleans as well as this stuff, and it's fast. The mold just disappears in a hurry. If the mold is really bad, use the Haiter 100%. Buy it in any grocery in the laundry detergent aisle.
How do you make bleach eco friendly?
Lemon juice is acidic just like vinegar and provides the same natural bleaching action. Add one cup of lemon juice to the washer when washing white clothes to help keep them bright. White cotton socks can become heavily stained and dingy. To whiten, add one lemon cut into slices to a large pot of boiling water.
Your choice.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 26, 2020, 8:25 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
June 26, 2020, 8:22 pm
semperfiguy wrote:
June 26, 2020, 6:35 pm
How do you make bleach eco friendly?
Lemon juice is acidic just like vinegar and provides the same natural bleaching action. Add one cup of lemon juice to the washer when washing white clothes to help keep them bright. White cotton socks can become heavily stained and dingy. To whiten, add one lemon cut into slices to a large pot of boiling water.
Your choice...BUT commercial bleach is toxic and harsh...

Airportwo
udonmap.com

Post by Airportwo » June 27, 2020, 11:22 am

^ agree bleach is too harsh, my natural, cheap go to for "cleaning", mouth wash etc is hydrogen peroxide, cheap, safe and effective. https://www.houselogic.com/organize-mai ... -peroxide/

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”