Udon Immigration office lately

General Udon Thani topics only!
sgt
udonmap.com

Udon Immigration office lately

Post by sgt » May 7, 2020, 7:04 pm

Has anybody been to Udon Immigration lately? If so does anyone know who the new guy is that butts into everything and who's goal in life seems to be ruining Udon's friendly immigration reputation?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Immigration office lately

Post by Doodoo » May 7, 2020, 7:51 pm

He is probably the fella you dont want to mess with

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » May 7, 2020, 11:19 pm

Already have.

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » May 7, 2020, 11:25 pm

If he continues with the same tact I hear he has with other people and me with all this make up the rules even if you followed all the rules I will file a complaint. Damn the consequences. We aren't wanted by this government, pretty plain.

griff4114

Post by griff4114 » May 8, 2020, 3:29 am

If that's the young guy who took over from the older gentleman that I think retired last year, god help us he is a waste of space. the old guy was great willing to bend the rules a little bit he was very helpful to everyone.
I have had a run in with this new guy called me and my wife liars. I lost the plot with him then,then soon emptied the office out. one of the ladies there took over from him and sorted the problem out in seconds.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 8, 2020, 6:41 am

Is that the younger, skinny guy?? He caused me a lot of grief the last time I was there. We were dealing with someone else and he nosed his way in, and started telling us we had the wrong paperwork.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 8, 2020, 6:59 am

I think its the same guy who stuck his oar in when i went for my extension , and told me selfies were not acceptable and to come back the next day with proper photos .
I went back about 90 minutes later with the photos , and the look on his face was priceless .
Maybe he wants to be promoted but cant afford the fee .

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 8, 2020, 11:50 am

griff4114 wrote:
May 8, 2020, 3:29 am
If that's the young guy who took over from the older gentleman that I think retired last year, god help us he is a waste of space. the old guy was great willing to bend the rules a little bit he was very helpful to everyone.
I have had a run in with this new guy called me and my wife liars. I lost the plot with him then,then soon emptied the office out. one of the ladies there took over from him and sorted the problem out in seconds.
I thought if you get upset, or show anger it works against you HERE. Did you raise your voice, did it unnerve him or cause him loss of face. I would like to hear the details or maybe PM me.
I just want to know how to handle this twerp. He obviously backed down, Why?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 8, 2020, 12:33 pm

He gave me no end of grief, a right *****
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » May 8, 2020, 12:50 pm

Same guy without doubt.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 8, 2020, 1:09 pm

griff4114 wrote:
May 8, 2020, 3:29 am
If your in the right , your in the right . Hes just a little gobshyte with a massive anti farang chip on his shoulder was my opinion of him .
You do not have to get angry , or upset , but stand your ground .
They may think they are some sort of god , but i for one am not the religious type .

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » May 8, 2020, 1:29 pm

Does anybody know this dude's name, rank, title, etc.?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 8, 2020, 1:37 pm

Mr Trouble, very rank
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 8, 2020, 1:49 pm

It has been speculated here earlier that Udon Immo tunes into local social media, so it may be wise to temper comments on particular officers.

At the same time, if they do, they will be getting a pretty clear picture of his reputation around the traps.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 8, 2020, 2:27 pm

Jack,

Good if he tunes in, I think we should give him both barrels so he starts to question his negativity and be more reasonable

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 8, 2020, 2:54 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 8, 2020, 2:27 pm
Jack,

Good if he tunes in, I think we should give him both barrels so he starts to question his negativity and be more reasonable

Unfortunately, people like this guy "get off" on causing grief to the inferior dirty farangs, so he should be delighted to hear all of our negativity if he is indeed tuning in to social media and snooping on us. It feeds his ego and gives him a sense of purpose in life. He's just another little man with a Napoleon complex. In my first 9 years in Udon I never had a problem at Immigration and the people there were always a joy to work with, but I have definitely had some sleepless nights since this twerp came on the scene. As soon as I got through last year's annual extension I immediately starting dreading having to show up for this year's extension.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

daithic
udonmap.com

Post by daithic » May 8, 2020, 3:00 pm

His name is Capt. Aekkachai.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 8, 2020, 3:07 pm

daithic wrote:
May 8, 2020, 3:00 pm
His name is Capt. Aekkachai.
That is correct daithic ... Ive always found him to be a nice guy never no grief at all.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » May 8, 2020, 3:12 pm

Maybe better to give some money,1666/month,to our VISA Agent here in Udon..no grief,no curvballs thrown at us,just plain sailing...or maybe i'm wrong.

As a Swede living here 19 years i had no real problems with them,except that i have to pay for STATED FREE SERVICES.

Just wonder what would happen if we ALL went the VISA-AGENT way..Immi should be happy,more money for them,and we Farangs too...Just a thought..

Have a great one today..//DD

seagulls
udonmap.com

Post by seagulls » May 8, 2020, 3:34 pm

I did my retirement extension yesterday .i went to Bank to get letter showing funds at 8-30 and into Immigration at 9 AM Only one other customer inside and was taken care of straightaway .It took about ten minutes for my paperwork to get passed around and signed by the Boss and as always waived any change from my 2K . I did the 90 day without even sitting down and left Immigration at 9-20 .

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”