School director dies in Udon accident.

General Udon Thani topics only!
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: School director dies in Udon accident.

Post by Khun Paul » April 22, 2020, 8:49 am

Modern digital speedos do not just jump up in speed for no reason , a good point, however being linked to the gearbox and assuming the engine was still running , the engine spe33ed could have increased just before the impact and therefore the recorded speed would be wrong.
We are forgetting that he could have suffered a Heart Attack thereby rendering himself incapable of reacting to his impending doom , seen that too often man not die from Heart Attack but was obviously aware and died following impact. That info will never be released.

Either way it is obvious he was going too fast for the Road Conditions

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » April 22, 2020, 8:55 am

saint wrote:
April 22, 2020, 8:33 am

I think it was the police who said that . But yes your right the Bangkok Post did report it .
Nothing to do with Udon map forensics . What do the forensic experts on Udon Social think .
Maybe he was only doing 40 kph and the speedo just jumped to 140 on impact .
Maybe he was driving along and a unicorn came out of nowhere , and he was so gobsmacked he didnt see the bend . =; =;
How many more of you morons want to defend him .
Yes Frazee they could well of done that , who knows TIT .
Modern digital speedos do not just jump up in speed for no reason , impact or no impact , but if that was the speed at impact , and presuming he did have the savvy to hit the brakes before loosing control , what speed was he doing before that . :roll:
What the **** has it got to do with the other forum?

Carry on digging your hole here for all I care, I’m not defending anyone. You’re the one furiously jabbing away at your keyboard who’s jumped on the 140kph stuck speedo reading from a newspaper so the guy must have been a maniac theory & therefore doesn’t deserve any sympathy.
You can surmise about unicorns all you like but don’t forget, YOU WEREN'T THERE
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » April 22, 2020, 9:18 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 22, 2020, 8:49 am
Modern digital speedos do not just jump up in speed for no reason , a good point, however being linked to the gearbox and assuming the engine was still running , the engine spe33ed could have increased just before the impact and therefore the recorded speed would be wrong.
We are forgetting that he could have suffered a Heart Attack thereby rendering himself incapable of reacting to his impending doom , seen that too often man not die from Heart Attack but was obviously aware and died following impact. That info will never be released.

Regular readers will know I do not usually engage with KP because he posts rubbish. However, on this occasion there is some rational, unbiased thought with the exception of the last sentence.

A sensible question.......... I have seen cars on their side or upside down with the engines bouncing off the rev limiter. I was passenger in a car that rolled years ago & the engine was screaming.
The picture looks like the car is on the drivers side so could the victim have been travelling within a suitable speed for the road & conditions then suffered a stroke or heart attack & ended up pushing the accelerator while incapacitated. Presumably there was no forethought to pop the car in neutral so with the drive wheels off the floor would this not show an increased speed until the engine cut out?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 22, 2020, 9:36 am

Digital speedometers are not connected or linked to the transmission . FACT.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 22, 2020, 9:41 am

Khun Paul wrote:
If you did not witness the accident or were present thereafter and part of the investigation, then, the only thing obvious, was that the car crashed.
The rest is mere speculation.

No mater, I hope he rests in peace and condolences to his loved ones.
Mick

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 22, 2020, 9:48 am

saint wrote:
April 22, 2020, 8:13 am
tamada wrote:
April 22, 2020, 7:50 am
saint wrote:
April 22, 2020, 4:36 am

... Despite driving a Pajero sport for over three years , i never managed to crash it , even when ive broken the speed limit . ...
From this desperately narrow rationale, you defend your suggestion that poor driving skills automatically comes with being a willfully lawbreaking "hiso" or an ill-educated "pratt". An "idiot" that has probably been infecting generations of misbegotten children with all the wrong lessons in life and teachers with all the wrong values while endangering the lives of other innocent road users in his spare time.

All this about someone you never, ever knew but who you think is better off dead?

Maybe you have some hidden virtues that more than make up for being so judgmental with a lack of open mindedness and empathy. I mean other than your alleged superior Pajero driving skills?
That is your interpretation of what i said .? and you got all this from the fact that i do indeed have first hand knowledge of driving a Pajero and by the grace of whatever god you believe in , I failed to crash it .
So , how would you describe someone driving at 140kph in an 80kph zone . Clever , Smart , Astute , level headed , brilliant , gifted , talented ? Be interesting to know . Oh and as far as i know he was not a teacher .
Maybe we could all come up with a good reason why he was driving so fast like Mickojak suggested .
Like !
Maybe he was on the phone .
Maybe he was under the influence .
Maybe he was hurrying home to watch his favourite T V program .
Maybe he was on a promise .
Maybe , and it is just a maybe , but the evidence at hand suggests it could be a good maybe , he was driving way to fast and lost control of the vehicle .
Read into that whatever you like Tammy boy , and think yourself lucky you or one of your loved ones , which includes your ego , was not in that area at the time our much respected deceased realised he was not Lewis Hamilton . =; =;
No, it's not an interpretation when I quote the words you actually used to label and pigeonhole this SOLITARY victim of just another road traffic accident. Note: the words in quotation marks WERE your words.

I never said he was a teacher; he wasn't but in your haste to post, thanks for getting that totally wrong as well. School directors have to work with children and teachers in schools. Google it.

If it had been a vegetable farmer in a clapped out truck or a teenager in a pimped pick-up, you would still be here, gloating horribly, clapping your hands and saying som namnah while trotting out the usual tropes about bought driving licenses, Darwinism and the enduring blather about the superior skills of foreign drivers.

Talking ill of the dead, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU NEVER, EVER KNEW THE PERSON says more about the accuser than the deceased. Repeatedly doing this while espousing all the usual theories as some sort of justification is odious and crass... but maybe that just you any way?

Trotting out the old, "just count yourself lucky you weren't there" is such a totally lame obfuscation that fails to project the image of public concern that you and some others think it does. Dismally so.

Never mind, if there's a farang-driven Pajero lying in a ditch, I am confident you'll be doing the same obnoxious, "Bloody idiot was going too fast, under-taking, probably drunk, yakking on the phone. Probably that idiot tamada. I mean, even I can drive a Pajero!"

Me? I'll be driving by saying, "Oops! Looks like saint's a gonner this time. Wide tires can't compensate for a narrow mind I guess."

Ego? I can see yours from way over here.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 22, 2020, 9:51 am

saint wrote:
April 22, 2020, 9:36 am
Agreed. Basically it's like the disconnect that exists between your empathy and your keyboard.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 22, 2020, 9:58 am

Wow . Im impressed .Ive read some bollocks this week , but this little rant deserves to go to first place .

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » April 22, 2020, 9:59 am

saint wrote:
April 22, 2020, 9:36 am
Digital speedos rely on electrical impulses & require continued input to remain in the correct position. Events are recorded in a non volatile memory, not the dashboard display, to be retrieved later. FACT

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 22, 2020, 10:00 am

I know FACT.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 22, 2020, 11:54 am

mickojak wrote:
April 22, 2020, 9:41 am
Khun Paul wrote:
If you did not witness the accident or were present thereafter and part of the investigation, then, the only thing obvious, was that the car crashed.
The rest is mere speculation.

No mater, I hope he rests in peace and condolences to his loved ones.
Mick
Correct I did NOT witness the accident but after 30 years of dealing with IDIOTS on the road, I can safely surmise what happened. My mistake was regarding the Speedo a new invention I was unaware of , which means it was EXCESSIVE speed even an idiot like you can understand that bit .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 22, 2020, 1:11 pm

^ Keeping an open mind is idiocy?

You think that your 30 years of living in Thailand makes you an expert on everything?
Khun Paul wrote:
...We are forgetting that he could have suffered a Heart Attack thereby rendering himself incapable of reacting to his impending doom , seen that too often man not die from Heart Attack but was obviously aware and died following impact.
So far, on this particular thread, there are really only two idiots so congratulations, at least you're not alone and you're giving saint a run for his money.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 23, 2020, 7:20 am

Your comments are noted and treated with customary disdain as any comments as to my stupidity is gauged against the equal stupidity of the accuser . Who is spouting absolute incoherent rubbish as per usual .

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » April 23, 2020, 7:46 am

God morning !

Starting to regret my post/info..this thread has derailed..So much "mudsling"/harsh words said amongs some members..Get out,take a rest from your comp..Make a post that makes people HAPPY not sad,okey..

Take care guys...BTW..Mark who use to post alot of politics,were is he now?Not a member here any more or what?

Have a great day everyone..:-)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2020, 8:29 am

Mixed feelings.

A person is dead, that is always tragic, it appears as if he was driving recklessly that takes the edge of the sadness. We all know what Pajero men in Spanish.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 23, 2020, 9:11 am

As previously stated .. regardless of the actual facts surrounding his death which are at best sketchy this fella has a family who will be in deep shock , with all the current problems in the world at the moment do we really need to dwell on this tragic event any longer than nessesary ...happier posts needed not more doom n despair.

Agin RIP fella and condolences to his family , friends and work colleagues

Whistler .. Pajero

No need to google this one ;) ....

Yes indeed having lived quite a few years in Spain and for that matter Mexico and i picked up A fair to middling bit of the lingo ..including some slang .. I was suprised by the use of the word Pajero as a SUV name .. IN SPAIN Pajero does literally mean a farm vehicle to carry crops .. BUT its slang meaning is more deep refering to ones overindulgence in pleasuring oneself ..WANKING / MASTURBATING to frequently henceforth hey Pajero ( hey ------) ...it also has slightly more meanings in different Spanish speaking countries , notably in South America.

btw the J is pronounced as a H .. Pahero

Just as info

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » April 23, 2020, 4:55 pm

RIP.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » April 23, 2020, 7:53 pm

...BTW..Mark who use to post alot of politics,were is he now?Not a member here any more or what?
Anyone knows anything about his whereabouts nowadays???

A PM is okey..TIA

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » April 28, 2020, 1:55 am

Niggly wrote:
April 22, 2020, 8:19 am
Maybe he wasn’t actually doing 140kph

All the Udon Map forensic experts have studied the evidence & concluded because the Bangkok Post says the speedo needle was showing this in the wrecked vehicle he must have been driving this speed on the bend before crashing
there have actually been research studies on this
as it happens often. the engineers/scientists speculate wires ripped off sensing unit leave speedo stuck as it's moved by electromagnet input

please forgive my insolence, emperor, webmaster
supreme being , lord of the dance, imho only sir

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » April 28, 2020, 4:12 am

His funeral was yesterday at Wat Po
https://www.facebook.com/KhaoUdonOnline/

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”