Car parts

General Udon Thani topics only!
Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Car parts

Post by Marcosteffano » December 30, 2019, 1:33 pm

Does anyone know of a car scrap yard as some bar steward has smashed one of my back light lenses on my Isuzu pick up.
Even a shop where I can find a custom pair would be helpful but sod Isuzu main dealership.i would prefer a scrap yard as I might need some other parts in the future.thanks.

deankham
udonmap.com

Re: Car parts

Post by deankham » January 1, 2020, 8:11 pm

I've bought cheap OEM rear lights from Lazada before. We stopped at a repair shop that had smashed up pick-up and asked to buy the rear lights. He wanted more than Lazada for a new one!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 2, 2020, 7:24 am

Try the Parts shop down the road from the Traffic lights to the Prince Prajak roundabout, it is on the LHS going towards the roundabout, on a corner of a soi. Run by Thai Chinese, seem to have almost everything including spare headlights and rear light, replace my Mitsu ones, 1/4 of the cost of Mitsu . You have top be specific and know year of make etc.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 2, 2020, 8:13 am

Marcosteffano wrote:
December 30, 2019, 1:33 pm
Does anyone know of a car scrap yard as some bar steward has smashed one of my back light lenses on my Isuzu pick up.
Even a shop where I can find a custom pair would be helpful but sod Isuzu main dealership.i would prefer a scrap yard as I might need some other parts in the future.thanks.
There are a couple of car breakers on the ring road on the opposite side to Thai Watsadu by the railway crossing, I got bits there for my old NV quite cheaply.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » January 2, 2020, 10:28 am

Thanks for the advice chaps,I might go with the lazada way as I live out of the city.found a pair for under 1,000b so can't complain.didnt want to go Isuzu as I would probably got a quote for the same price as a new tv.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”