Fai dap

General Udon Thani topics only!
tamada
udonmap.com

Fai dap

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 6:54 am

Sod this parochial wee backwater and the PEA that can't ensure electricity when it is too hot OR when it is too bloody cold! Power off at 06:44!? What's the game here?

Rant over.
Last edited by tamada on December 9, 2019, 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Ago dap

Post by Khun Paul » December 9, 2019, 6:58 am

It is called Thailand always dealing with a problem after it has happened rather than understand a simple logic, if you build more houses you will need a bigger transformer, but they wait for the old one to go bang before they install the bigger one .

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Fai dap

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 7:02 am

Looks like my spell checker can handle the cold better than the frickin' PEA though KP.

The chief munter at the PEA used to be a regular when the TAP opened but don't know if he still is. Should have bailed him up for a trans former when I had the chance but the Guinness was on special and the moment was lost.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 9, 2019, 8:16 am

Mr Ton .. Boss PEA Tam ..smashing fella very regular at Tap.ie most days after work ..hes based at the big ring road office .. football fan n keen amateur muay thai fighter likes to watch Udon Fc and kindly takes my son along for the pain .even after i tried to convert them bith to be Scunny fans .

I still.git his number n he helped Dao.n i out a few times with leccy probs ...

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 8:20 am

Power restored while on the skool run. I read that a typical PEA scam is to recycle the old transformers but still bank the government allowance for new infrastructure and repairs. Then the local manager and the transformer repair guy split the "profit" and their cost center looks good because they aren't using new kit so must be doing a top job on repairs and maintenance. W^nkers.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 8:28 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 9, 2019, 8:16 am
Mr Ton .. Boss PEA Tam ..smashing fella very regular at Tap.ie most days after work ..hes based at the big ring road office .. football fan n keen amateur muay thai fighter likes to watch Udon Fc and kindly takes my son along for the pain .even after i tried to convert them bith to be Scunny fans .

I still.git his number n he helped Dao.n i out a few times with leccy probs ...

Dm
Yeah, I remember him but didn't know he could kick the ---- out of me.

Anyhoo, if you can PM his phone number, I will give it to the War Office. We have a worse than useless, new puyai bahn and the momentum her predecessor had gained on getting our moobahn low voltage issues sorted is gone. She doesn't give a toss... probably got herself her own transformer for nowt. Come April, when the low evening voltage turns the electric chair into a keep-warm pad, we'll need a path to more direct action.

Ta
tam

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”