Dam Lazada just to easy to ...

General Udon Thani topics only!
RLTrader
udonmap.com

Dam Lazada just to easy to ...

Post by RLTrader » October 27, 2019, 4:40 pm

Dam Lazada just to easy to find what looking for, save gas/time/aggravation of looking locally. Wife just shut off my access, :D then I bought her a shirt. :lol:

rick
udonmap.com

Re: Dam Lazada just to easy to ...

Post by rick » October 27, 2019, 8:15 pm

Lucky you. 9 out of ten things i look for on there, they do not have. Suppose my interests are a bit weird.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 27, 2019, 8:19 pm

rick wrote:
October 27, 2019, 8:15 pm
Lucky you. 9 out of ten things i look for on there, they do not have. Suppose my interests are a bit weird.

Rick, they just have a terrible search engine if one is plugging in English to search for an item. They probably have just about anything you could want so long as you can search in Thai, but that's not an option for me either.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » October 27, 2019, 8:22 pm

Yes, the search option is pretty terrible. My issue is that they do not have any larger items unless they are boring stuff like fridges and washing machines ....

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » October 27, 2019, 8:38 pm

Well I never have a problem, of course do have the problem in naming what I'm looking for, and then going 5 to 10 pages in to find it, but it sure beats searching in Udon's Mega shops with my legs. Everyone to their own thing, as I say. :D

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » October 27, 2019, 8:48 pm

rick wrote:
October 27, 2019, 8:22 pm
Yes, the search option is pretty terrible. My issue is that they do not have any larger items unless they are boring stuff like fridges and washing machines ....

Suppose my interests are a bit weird.
Will guess you got that right. :lol:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 27, 2019, 9:26 pm

rick wrote:
October 27, 2019, 8:22 pm
Larger items? Like what for instance?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » October 28, 2019, 5:00 am

How large is large ? Just bought a self propelled lawn mower and 4 meter ladder from them , no problems at all .
Both delivered when they said they would be , and the cheapest prices i could find , plus i like the pay on delivery system .

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 28, 2019, 9:59 am

so not easy to find something , my way of search when i need something ....
start to look in english for the item i need at lazada , when not find in english ,i use google translate to tranfer into thais and search again , when not find anything i will do a search in english and the thais translation on google , mostly items @ lazada pop up and if they are in thais i will copy the headline of the product and search again , after finding the most items i will start my search to find the best price , first on lazada ,later on shopee , shopee mostly cheaper as lazada (but less english there , and due to this more difficult to return an item in case of problems),and also price comparisons on priceza website (can type english too) , what was disturbing me before are the expensive delivery charges @lazada and i ended up more ordering with shopee , but now shopee (same group as lazada-aliexpress=all alibaba) also seems to have picked up on the some times too expensive delivery charges , if it comes from china it always is 30 baht delivery ...., cheapest inland delivery service is ninjavan if available ...
so my online shopping's have been less due to expensive delivery charges making some items more expensive as in the local shops ...as info... ;)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 28, 2019, 9:16 pm

The search function on the mobile app seems way better than their website search which I find to be next to useless.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 29, 2019, 12:29 am

like kopkei said, copy& paste thai word in there
and even obscure motocy parts can be found

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 29, 2019, 7:02 am

I find it easier just to google what i want . I was looking for a pipo tv box but when i searched lazada told me none but i knew they did as i had seen before . I googled pipo tv box thaliand and came up with lots of on lazada and other sh
pipore.JPG
ops

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 29, 2019, 9:23 am

I agree that the search function leaves a lot to be desired. I too use Google to search for certain items and most of the time it will give me a link to Lazada.

I hate shopping and use Lazada to buy nearly everything even including dog food. Shipping large heavy items can be a problem. I bought one solar panel and one deep cycle gel solar battery and shipping was a hassle. One battery order was canceled. The majority of my orders are delivered here out in the boonies in about four days.

I used to buy a lot of things from AliExpress but I now avoid them because of numerous problems with my orders. Some sellers are very good and others stink.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 29, 2019, 12:20 pm

im looking for halloween face paint , as we speak
just a few days to go, rush order

images-554x311.jpg

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » October 29, 2019, 3:43 pm

saint wrote:
October 28, 2019, 5:00 am
How large is large ? Just bought a self propelled lawn mower and 4 meter ladder from them , no problems at all .
Both delivered when they said they would be , and the cheapest prices i could find , plus i like the pay on delivery system .
I bought a full size cooker! On time and good quality!

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » October 29, 2019, 3:51 pm

mech_401 wrote:
October 29, 2019, 12:20 pm
im looking for halloween face paint , as we speak
just a few days to go, rush order

images-554x311.jpg
Have a 5 gallon tub, yours for the taken, color Blue, as in Sky. :lol:

jeebeeg
udonmap.com

Post by jeebeeg » October 29, 2019, 3:56 pm

And how do you manage returns, as a farang is not allowed a Lazada wallet ?

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 29, 2019, 4:51 pm

jeebeeg wrote:
October 29, 2019, 3:56 pm
And how do you manage returns, as a farang is not allowed a Lazada wallet ?
they have now changed the system . you can not top up the wallet but your returns are refunded to the wallet which you can then use . I did it this week . Have to try to buy something the same price or you end up with a small amount which you cannot use or you can transfer to your bank account which takes 10 working days ?

jeebeeg
udonmap.com

Post by jeebeeg » October 30, 2019, 8:30 am

Good for you.
They froze my wallet 2 weeks ago

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 30, 2019, 5:00 pm

jeebeeg wrote:
October 30, 2019, 8:30 am
Good for you.
They froze my wallet 2 weeks ago
ok ? a few months ago when they froze my wallet i had money in it . Went on to live chat but the girl had no idea and told me if i wanted the money i would have to send a copy of my bankbook and passport . No chance of me doing that so i found their tel number , called them and the girl who understood the problem , said no problem , she would unlock my wallet so i could access my money .I could not top it up but could use for returned items which i have done a few times since . I thought would be the same for everyone.try phoning them .
Live chat is no useless some of the agents cannot speak english and use google translate or go to a supervisor with you problem so can take 5 minutes or more for every answer

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”