Lost mail

General Udon Thani topics only!
Chuchi
udonmap.com

Lost mail

Post by Chuchi » September 20, 2019, 6:57 am

Desperate need of advice, I have just found out my Birth certificate was returned to me by Royal Mail international nearly 3 months ago and I haven’t received it.I have the tracking number and it says they tried to deliver and no one was home .It says they left a message which I had I never got.,I live along the ring road does anyone have an idea about where I should go would it be the sorting office near Prajak lake? I had received numerous normal delivery from the sender up until then.

Cheers Chuchi

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Re: Lost mail

Post by Chuchi » September 20, 2019, 7:05 am

Sorry I should have said it went through LAKSI Mail Centre Thailand, would it have been returned there?

eagle
udonmap.com

Post by eagle » September 20, 2019, 7:33 am

Chuchi wrote:
September 20, 2019, 6:57 am
Desperate need of advice, I have just found out my Birth certificate was returned to me by Royal Mail international nearly 3 months ago and I haven’t received it.I have the tracking number and it says they tried to deliver and no one was home .It says they left a message which I had I never got.,I live along the ring road does anyone have an idea about where I should go would it be the sorting office near Prajak lake? I had received numerous normal delivery from the sender up until then.

Cheers Chuchi
They do not have a code for everything. I had same information and in fact they did not find our house. I found my mail from main post office near Nong Prajak. Please do not ask where, because we had to go and ask 3-4 places. It seems to depend on which kind of mail you would get. I had to pay 20 thb custom fee.

It is crazy that normal mail always comes, but so called important mail not. There is a reason for that. Normal delivery comes from local post office and local mail man knows us and where we live. He knows where to bring mail. Registered mail is delivered by main post office (so did I understand) and 1-2 times per year does not teach that delivery man to know our place. In fact no possibility, because he never deliver the mail, it must be picked by me or my wife.

Ps. It is related to losing face. They can not tell that they never did find the place to deliver. If they have phone number, they call and agree a known place for delivery. I have done also that.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » September 20, 2019, 7:37 am

Thanks Eagle,I will try the main post office near NongPrajak this morning

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » September 20, 2019, 11:20 am

Thanks for responses,I’ve just collected it at the main office Nong Prajak.
Thread closed
Cheers Chuchi

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”