FED-EX office. Urgent.

General Udon Thani topics only!
mathusalah80
udonmap.com

FED-EX office. Urgent.

Post by mathusalah80 » July 28, 2019, 5:02 pm

I need to send an E4 size envelope letter, containing paper documents, to Perth, (OZ!),as soon as possible.
I intended to send it, using FED-Ex . Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to trace the address and, particularly, the 'phone number of the branch in or nearest to Udonthani.
I would be grateful if any member is able to help me in that regard.
Also, as a possible alternative, if any member has experience/knowledge of a company able to provide a similar courier service, that would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: FED-EX office. Urgent.

Post by Lone Star » July 28, 2019, 5:09 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:
July 28, 2019, 5:02 pm
I need to send an E4 size envelope letter, containing paper documents, to Perth, (OZ!),as soon as possible.
I intended to send it, using FED-Ex . Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to trace the address and, particularly, the 'phone number of the branch in or nearest to Udonthani.
Also, as a possible alternative, if any member has experience/knowledge of a company able to provide a similar courier service, that would be appreciated.
Thank you.
There's an office in BKK and ChM. Give them a call and ask.

https://www.fedex.com/en-th/home.html
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 28, 2019, 5:12 pm

As a suggestion it appears DHL has an office in Udon

DHL Express Courier
Address540/43 Sai-utit Rd, Makkang, Muang,, Udon Thani, Thailand, 41000
Telephone042-242-595
Websitewww.dhl.co.th/th.html

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 28, 2019, 5:30 pm

Try here - near the main bus station:

https://www.google.com/maps/@17.4025742 ... 312!8i6656

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » July 28, 2019, 6:57 pm

Used DHL many times for work related docs actually was cheaper than post office and u can track all the way

waltpong
udonmap.com

Post by waltpong » July 28, 2019, 9:43 pm

Try the UPS service in Udon, I had to send original documents to the US Embassy in Philippines with a return envelope to send them back to me cost 3000 baht but well worth the effort of the other options that the embassy required. You can find them online and call her she speaks good English and see if she can help with your problem.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 29, 2019, 8:45 am

waltpong wrote:
July 28, 2019, 9:43 pm
Try the UPS service in Udon, I had to send original documents to the US Embassy in Philippines with a return envelope to send them back to me cost 3000 baht but well worth the effort of the other options that the embassy required. You can find them online and call her she speaks good English and see if she can help with your problem.
Yes, I use them all the time for international carrier shipping. They are excellent. Very helpful and dependable. I would have recommended them, but the OP was looking for FedEx.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 29, 2019, 10:01 am

"Also, as a possible alternative, if any member has experience/knowledge of a company able to provide a similar courier service, that would be appreciated.
Thank you."

Lonely Star READ READ READ
"Yes, I use them all the time for international carrier shipping. They are excellent. Very helpful and dependable. I would have recommended them, but the OP was looking for FedEx.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 31, 2019, 7:59 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:I need to send an E4 size envelope letter, containing paper documents, to Perth, (OZ!),as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Did you get your Docs sent to Perth.
As info I concur with Doodoo. DHL would be your best bet into Australia. Very big in Aussie.
Sent my own docs yesterday to Sydney from the DHL office in UT.
930 bht. Tracking the envelope now.
Ad info for others I have also noticed a new UPS office in Nong Samrong road, same side as the market towards the ring road.
If sending things just to Bangkok there is also a Kerry office opened up in Nong Samrong Road, opposite side to the market and towards the golf course.
May save a frustrating trip into the city by car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » July 31, 2019, 8:29 pm

Barney wrote:
July 31, 2019, 7:59 pm
mathusalah80 wrote:I need to send an E4 size envelope letter, containing paper documents, to Perth, (OZ!),as soon as possible.
Thank you.
As info I concur with Doodoo. DHL would be your best bet into Australia. Very big in Aussie.
Ad info for others I have also noticed a new UPS office in Nong Samrong road, same side as the market towards the ring road.
If sending things just to Bangkok there is also a Kerry office opened up in Nong Samrong Road, opposite side to the market and towards the golf course.
Must agree with Barney on using DHL, used once from Thailand for stepsons immigration paperwork to U.S., I also only use them when sending any important paperwork to Thailand.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » August 1, 2019, 10:38 am

Barney wrote:
July 31, 2019, 7:59 pm
Thank you.

Further thanks to all for additional information. I am hoping to send my documents on Saturday and, thereafter, will report back.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » August 20, 2019, 10:31 am

Happy to report that, to date, I have used DHL on four occasions, two to Perth and two back, and the service was excellent.
Once again thanks to all those members who offered such helpful advice.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”