udonmap.com

Re: chines android tablets/phones

Post by Essex » July 10, 2019, 6:20 pm

dragonz wrote:
July 10, 2019, 12:14 pm
Essex wrote:
July 9, 2019, 11:44 pm
Your tablet has one of three problems.

1. It has software loaded at the factory that blocks a number of identified sites.

2. it has software loaded at the factory that blocks a number of identified sites.

3. It has software loaded at the factory that blocks a number of identified sites.

Forget about all else. Are
you planning on fixing it or sending it back?
yes i worked that out . i understand software to block sites on the internet but i do not understand when i search playstore i cannot see cnn or fox and get lots of sites chinese sites that i have not searched for . Surely they cannot control playstore in thailand and surely would need googles cooperation . I have already started return proceedings. It is a cheap non branded make i bought for me to watch the news etc and my little boy to watch youtube kids . It is ok but no good if i cannot watch the news
Of course they can, they do not needs Googles co-operation at all, they simply look for keywords and redirect based on finding that string in the internet packet sent to any site. Imagine looking at your thirteen year old's letters before you post it, you read something you don't like and send her back a response that suits you as her censor, as easy as that.

I am independently poor

dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: chines android tablets/phones

Post by dragonz » July 11, 2019, 6:55 am

yeh you`r probably right . I will send it back today . Strange how nearly everything you buy is made in china but this is the first time this has happened to me . This tablet must be made solely for the chinese market . I read a thai review before i bought it say he could not install some apps and some youtube sites were blocked but i thought he probably did not know how to use it correctly . Should have taken notice of him .
Will buy a more expensive branded make and was actually looking at the pipo x10 android /windows box but it only has android 7 with no updates ever being available or so i was informed

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”