Football Coaches; opportunity.

General Udon Thani topics only!
mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Football Coaches; opportunity.

Post by mathusalah80 » June 11, 2019, 2:52 pm

"The FA Guide to Training and Coaching"
Allen Wade, Director of Coaching.
"The Winning Formula" Soccer skills & tactics. Charles Hughes FA Director of Coaching & Education.
The FA Coaching Book of Soccer Tactics & Skills. Charles Hughes FA Director of Coaching & Education. Forewords by Bobby Robson and Kevin Keegan, the then England Coach and England Captain,respectively, and an introduction by Ted Croker, the then Secretary of The Football Association.
In conjunction with this last mentioned publication the FA made fourteen coaching films, (in which the likes of Keegan, Brooking, Blissett, Shilton & Ray Wilkins participated), collectively issued under the title of "Soccer Tactics & Skills"
In addition to the above mentioned three publications, I have Films numbered 1 & 4. I previously owned the complete set of fourteen;but that was in the early 1980s, so, unsurprisingly, I no longer have the faintest idea what happened to them. :-k
MY OFFER: Since it appears there is very little demand for octogenarian coaches, I have decided to take involuntary retirement ;) \:D/ ,So I will GIVE all of the above items to the first person who can demonstrate possession of an authentic coaching qualification , and current involvement in coaching.
Any person interested should contact me ONLY either by 'pm' or by email at [email protected] providing telephone number and email address.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Football Coaches; opportunity.

Post by stattointhailand » June 11, 2019, 3:42 pm

Proof that I've got my coaching badges .....
11LC2.jpg
11LC2.jpg (28.13 KiB) Viewed 243 times
11LC.jpg
11LC.jpg (19.96 KiB) Viewed 243 times

Can I suggest that they may be of use to Mr 003.5 c/o Elland Road Leeds :-$

P.S Great to hear from you Mat, hope all ok

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”