Fuzzyken's are moving

General Udon Thani topics only!
ScouseJim

Re: Fuzzyken's are moving

Post by ScouseJim » August 11, 2022, 1:33 am

We went to the bookshop last month. It was a short sahm-lor ride from Central Plaza, and in fact we found it safer to walk back.

The bookshop was a disappointment; it was dirty and stank of cats. I did buy some books but it was in the shortest time I’ve ever spent in a bookshop.

Khun Lek was very nice and my Thai wife stayed outside (because of the smell) talking with her.

We won’t be going back.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 11, 2022, 1:06 pm

I expect Ken will have an input to this not very praising post,let people judge for themselves, without making your views public,I doubt if Lek will miss your custom.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

ScouseJim

Post by ScouseJim » August 11, 2022, 1:32 pm

It was an honest report of what we found when we visited the shop. Would you have said the same thing had it been a glowing report?

I’m sure you’re correct about Lek not missing our custom, but people weren’t queuing to get in.

DRILLER
udonmap.com

Post by DRILLER » August 14, 2022, 8:11 am

If ken spent the time he once did before his move to cambodia & his other interests, maybe the new weird location wouldnt draw so much bewildering attention.
temptation is a .....

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Post by Fuzzy Ken » August 14, 2022, 10:42 pm

Hi everyone.
I’ve been pondering over the matter of cat odor, brought up by a previous poster, and apologise for any problem this may have caused.
Usually, our shop is adequately ventilated by all the doors being left open, allowing smells of all origins to find a home elsewhere. However, as you may imagine, the unrelenting wind and rain in Udon, over past weeks has made this rather difficult.
Nonetheless, I will look into the matter with a view to somehow resolving it. However, I want to say that with so few customers, Lek has found considerable pleasure in taking care of her new feline family. I receive daily videos of their progress from very small kittens to the squabbling, loving little family they have become, and I have no intention of upsetting the status quo.
For the future, I would appreciate a private message rather than notifying the entire country, of any misdemeanors.
Take care out there
Fuzzyken

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”