Tommy Robinson

General Udon Thani topics only!
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by tamada » June 28, 2019, 4:27 am

Giggle wrote:
June 22, 2019, 3:49 pm
Everybody on this thread defending child rapists and pedophiles raise your hand.

Yes, we know who you are.
No, you don't have an effin' clue.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 28, 2019, 4:56 am

joudon wrote:
June 23, 2019, 8:11 am
Vlad you are correct in two things.
For the last 12 years I have visited UK 4 times a year. It is like taking time elapsed snapshots and things on the street have definitely changed. certainly not for the better. We used to visit London regularly, basically to walk different areas and visit some great old pubs. There are now areas we would not go for reasons of safety. For instance in Tower Hamlets, sharia enforcement gangs can sometimes be a threat, mostly to females ''inappropriately dressed'', as usual the Police turn a blind eye.Areas in some inner cities are virtual no go areas. These events go largely unreported by the MSM so as not to damage so called ''diversity''. The UK that I have witnessed as opposed to the UK of the MSM appear to be of two different countries.
Like you and your 'we' phantasm were ever regular strollers in Tower Hamlets in the first place. Just another handy if not predictable use of the 'pick a topical sh!thole and lay claim to some sort of ownership' deflection. There are more inner-city no-go areas in the UK due to home-grown, white-skinned yobs and delinquents than any government-condoned, vast conspiracy of dark-skinned, grooming Muslims of another ethnicity could ever muster.

To paraphrase, bla-bla-bla... 'no-go area' bla-bla-bla... 'sharia gangs' bla-bla-bla... 'turn a blind eye' bla-bla-bla... 'MSM' bla-bla-bla... 'diversity bandwagon' bla-bla-bla...

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 28, 2019, 5:41 am

Essex wrote:
June 23, 2019, 10:08 am
Giggle wrote:
June 22, 2019, 3:49 pm
Everybody on this thread defending child rapists and pedophiles raise your hand.

Yes, we know who you are.
The only person mentioned on this site who tried to free the rapists was Tommy Robinson. By supporting TR's efforts to secure a mistrial, I guess the list is Giggle, Vlad and joudon amongst others.

I cannot for the life of me understand why they wanted these criminals to be set free
So they could make a fuss about the British justice system no longer working for the Christian white man any more?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 28, 2019, 11:20 am

You appear ruffled, tamada. It is rather shocking to see so many Brits dismiss as trivial Muzzie gangs raping their children. Very strange people, indeed.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 29, 2019, 3:32 pm

Giggle wrote:
June 28, 2019, 11:20 am
You appear ruffled, tamada. It is rather shocking to see so many Brits dismiss as trivial Muzzie gangs raping their children. Very strange people, indeed.
troll attack!
I am independently poor

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”