Tommy Robinson

General Udon Thani topics only!
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by tamada » June 21, 2019, 4:29 pm

^ The myth busting goes on.

Or to paraphrase Lt. Col. William 'Bill' Kilgore, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 22, 2019, 10:01 am

Vlad,

You are certainly being highly selective here, out of a series of lies, you ignore all but one, and then get that wrong once again. As a point of interest, a significant breakthrough in this case came when a Muslim driver utilised by the gang came forward to save the girl. Note that, a Muslim man. Sadly, this outrageous case has been used by bigots to paint the whole Muslim community. No matter how bad this case was, and it was truly appalling, using it to blacken an entire community is racism, pure and simple.

The cops and the DPP's handling of the case was an obvious cockup, but it was not an institutionalised whole-of-government cover up, there is no evidence to indicate this is the case.

So lets put some clarity on this trial. The trial was concluded in May 2012. The Manchester Evening News became aware of the investigation on October 2010. The police were concerned about witness protection, so the MAN agreed to hold off publication for a few months. The first press reports came out MORE THAN ONE YEAR before the trial. The BBC also announced that 5 men were charged in November 2010. Any claim that the public did not know about this crime has zero credibility.

Now to the law, I no longer live in Britain, not that that has much relevance. Most Western jurisdictions forbid press and social media from making public anything that can prejudice a trail, this is not an exclusive UK thing, it is a procedure to allow the law to operate properly. I also note you say this restriction was about social media posts relating to Asian Groom Gangs. Wrong, it is a general provision of the law in ALL cases before the courts.

If you want a case study on court suppression laws, look at the trials of Cardinal George Pell in Melbourne 2018 and 2019. If you want a case study on social media restrictions, the current case of Chris Dawson (I went to school with this guy) in Sydney is another example.

TR flouted the law, he did so, not to bring it to public attention, it was already well covered by the press. He did so as a self promoting stunt that if left unchecked would have meant that the headlines could have read "Tommy Robinson frees serial rapists and collects two million pounds reward"
I am independently poor

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 22, 2019, 10:52 am

Essex wrote:
June 21, 2019, 2:42 pm
Lets count the lies on this thread ...

Giggle - "Freedom of speech does not exist in the UK", Reporters without Borders ranks the UK in position 33 out of 180 countries (THE USA ranked 48) ...
That's surprisingly low for the US. It's even below Papua New Guinea. You need to work on improving that Giggle. The US should be aiming for the top10. 33 for the UK isn't great either.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 22, 2019, 11:37 am

Essex so you went to School in Sydney ??

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 22, 2019, 12:46 pm

:D yep
Last edited by Essex on June 23, 2019, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am independently poor

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 22, 2019, 3:49 pm

Everybody on this thread defending child rapists and pedophiles raise your hand.

Yes, we know who you are.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 22, 2019, 5:04 pm

As you do not live here in the UK Essex its only press readings you can go on as your not on the ground so to speak. If you lived here you would see the other true face of our problems facing us from grooming gangs to street gatherings demanding Shariah law you wont see this on a daily basis in the press we can only see it via the internet on a mobile camera for now as his will soon be an offence.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 23, 2019, 8:11 am

Vlad you are correct in two things.
For the last 12 years I have visited UK 4 times a year. It is like taking time elapsed snapshots and things on the street have definitely changed. certainly not for the better. We used to visit London regularly, basically to walk different areas and visit some great old pubs. There are now areas we would not go for reasons of safety. For instance in Tower Hamlets, sharia enforcement gangs can sometimes be a threat, mostly to females ''inappropriately dressed'', as usual the Police turn a blind eye.Areas in some inner cities are virtual no go areas. These events go largely unreported by the MSM so as not to damage so called ''diversity''. The UK that I have witnessed as opposed to the UK of the MSM appear to be of two different countries.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 23, 2019, 9:22 am

Vlad,

Do you have a copy of my travel itinerary? Do you have any idea how much time I spend in the UK?

My point on this thread, TR is not a solution to anything and telling porkies to attempt to justify the unjustifiable demeans any discussion. Not one of you listed on here have admitted that you have outright lied, how can anybody have a meaningful debate if all they can offer is a litany of lies?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 23, 2019, 9:36 am

vlad wrote:
June 22, 2019, 5:04 pm
As you do not live here in the UK Essex its only press readings you can go on as your not on the ground so to speak. If you lived here you would see the other true face of our problems facing us from grooming gangs to street gatherings demanding Shariah law you wont see this on a daily basis in the press we can only see it via the internet on a mobile camera for now as his will soon be an offence.
Sorry, I cannot follow the logic?

If I lived in the UK, would the lies on this forum no longer be lies, or still be lies. Confused.
I am independently poor

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 23, 2019, 9:54 am

joudon wrote:
June 23, 2019, 8:11 am
Vlad you are correct in two things.
For the last 12 years I have visited UK 4 times a year. It is like taking time elapsed snapshots and things on the street have definitely changed. certainly not for the better. We used to visit London regularly, basically to walk different areas and visit some great old pubs. There are now areas we would not go for reasons of safety. For instance in Tower Hamlets, sharia enforcement gangs can sometimes be a threat, mostly to females ''inappropriately dressed'', as usual the Police turn a blind eye.Areas in some inner cities are virtual no go areas. These events go largely unreported by the MSM so as not to damage so called ''diversity''. The UK that I have witnessed as opposed to the UK of the MSM appear to be of two different countries.
Be very careful Jourdon, you might be moderated to death for stating the truth, same as me for basically saying the same thing in the John Cleese tread. It's not the integrated City or Nation that the Libtards claim it is. It's a disintegrating society run by politically correct halfwits who cannot see what is happening to the very basics of our democracy. I suppose some might change their minds as they are thrown off high buildings or have the knife at their throats.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 23, 2019, 9:54 am

Who are you calling a liar? Or do you consider that ONLY your views are correct.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 23, 2019, 9:55 am

Essex wrote:
June 23, 2019, 9:36 am
vlad wrote:
June 22, 2019, 5:04 pm
Sorry, I cannot follow the logic?

If I lived in the UK, would the lies on this forum no longer be lies, or still be lies. Confused.
To follow on with the question of logic, I wouldn't expect vlad to be making any further doom and gloom observations on this forum about Thailand - given that he doesn't live here. :-#

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 23, 2019, 10:06 am

joudon wrote:
June 23, 2019, 9:54 am
Who are you calling a liar? Or do you consider that ONLY your views are correct.
[/quote

Go back a few posts joudon, I am sure you read the list. Unlike yourself, I quoted the reasons these lies were debunked, care to comment on your contribution? Please quote your source for claiming a British politician said **** grooming gangs were acceptable collateral damage.
I am independently poor

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 23, 2019, 10:08 am

Giggle wrote:
June 22, 2019, 3:49 pm
Everybody on this thread defending child rapists and pedophiles raise your hand.

Yes, we know who you are.
The only person mentioned on this site who tried to free the rapists was Tommy Robinson. By supporting TR's efforts to secure a mistrial, I guess the list is Giggle, Vlad and joudon amongst others.

I cannot for the life of me understand why they wanted these criminals to be set free
I am independently poor

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 23, 2019, 11:43 am

Exactly Jack however just because i do not live here that does not mean i cannot have an opinion of Thailand. As stated many times after visiting the kingdom for 15 years I am in a position in your words a Doom Merchant. Essex explain to me which Rapist i tried to free ??? or are you listening to Giggle's Rhetoric,.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 25, 2019, 6:36 pm

Nobody believes anybody on this forum wants to protect these criminals. Doesn't matter if you are pro or anti Robinson. So giggles ridiculous posts got an answer.

What is the case is that TR's actions were a genuine threat to a successful prosecution being sabotaged by his dumb actions, Those who believed his actions were justified, are just as dumb.

There is no doubt there are serious issues in the UK and other parts of the Western world when a significant influx of people with different views, traditions and standards cause disruption. We have seen this lead to atrocities in so many many countries, where a minority of these new arrivals, but a significant minority cause immense problems. Sadly, many of these new immigrants do want to fit in, and should not be blanket vilified by the actions of that nasty, disruptive minority. I currently work with a great many first generation Muslims and I am proud to call them my friends.

I certainly don't have an answer to these problems, but clowns like Tommy Robinson don't have the answer either, they just make it worse. In Tommy's case he has gotten rich by cynically cashing in on his own self promotion.
I am independently poor

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 27, 2019, 5:18 pm

vlad wrote:
June 23, 2019, 11:43 am
Exactly Jack however just because i do not live here that does not mean i cannot have an opinion of Thailand. As stated many times after visiting the kingdom for 15 years I am in a position in your words a Doom Merchant. Essex explain to me which Rapist i tried to free ??? or are you listening to Giggle's Rhetoric,.
Hilarious.

Vlad can make comments about Thailand, but me being British born, lived there for many years as an adult, a frequent visitor, lots of family in UK....I cannot comment on UK issues?

Vlad, you must have a PhD in hypocrisy
I am independently poor

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 27, 2019, 6:09 pm

When was the last time you came to the UK Essex things here quickly change.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 27, 2019, 6:28 pm

Nobody believes anybody on this forum wants to protect these criminals. Doesn't matter if you are pro or anti Robinson. So giggles ridiculous posts got an answer.

What is the case is that TR's actions were a genuine threat to a successful prosecution being sabotaged by his dumb actions, Those who believed his actions were justified, are just as dumb.
Essex,
I think you will find that the trial you are talking about had already found these animals guilty, it was a sentencing/ background review (whatever the legal eagles call it in England). His making public of an already proven verdict on a bunch of evil thugs who believe they have every right to pray on non Muslim girls was no worse than the MSM who had already reported on it.
In another thread there were many comments as to why TR or whatever name you what to call him was being treated differently from the MSM feeding frenzy in the aftermath of the Jimmy Saville revelations. Which celebs were granted media blackouts just so that the court case would not be influenced by trial by media.
I do not support TR or his more extreme right wing cohorts but I have never heard him say "Send them all Back" He in my view is against the non-integrated 'we will destroy you and Europe will be Muslim and your daughters will be mine' crowd that are becoming more influential in the UK.
Sorry to say most of Western Europe is already lost, thank our Lord for the East Europeans.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”