waze

General Udon Thani topics only!
Mike-Quebec
udonmap.com

waze

Post by Mike-Quebec » December 21, 2018, 10:34 am

For some of you are looking for a GPS application I have tested in udon Thani " Waze " and it working perfect you can get it on your mobile or tablet for free

Mike

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: waze

Post by glalt » December 21, 2018, 11:12 am

Mike-Quebec wrote:
December 21, 2018, 10:34 am
For some of you are looking for a GPS application I have tested in udon Thani " Waze " and it working perfect you can get it on your mobile or tablet for free

Mike
I tried Waze a couple years ago and I thought it was fairly useless. I uninstalled it. A month or so ago, I tried it again and am really impressed. They have come a long ways. Apparently the first time I tried, they didn't have enough data. I think that when you are using it on-line, it records where you have been and remembers the roads. It updates often and just keeps getting better. One thing I really like is it gives you a choice of routes and the travel time for each route. By default it picks the best route but you can ask it to show you alternative routes.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 21, 2018, 2:54 pm

glalt wrote:
December 21, 2018, 11:12 am
Mike-Quebec wrote:
December 21, 2018, 10:34 am

Mike
I tried Waze a couple years ago and I thought it was fairly useless. I uninstalled it. A month or so ago, I tried it again and am really impressed. They have come a long ways. Apparently the first time I tried, they didn't have enough data. I think that when you are using it on-line, it records where you have been and remembers the roads. It updates often and just keeps getting better. One thing I really like is it gives you a choice of routes and the travel time for each route. By default it picks the best route but you can ask it to show you alternative routes.
I hope it isnt connected to a Chinese telephone system or the whole of the western security system personel will need clean underwear :-&

ajsp9
udonmap.com

Post by ajsp9 » December 21, 2018, 4:26 pm

I use taxis quite a bit in the UK, mainly UBER, for my sins and according to most of the drivers (many of whom have poor English) swear by this app and favour it over the UBER App they are supposed to use, as according to them its the bees knees.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”