Australia to Deport Criminals and Others

General Udon Thani topics only!
pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Australia to Deport Criminals and Others

Post by pipoz4444 » October 26, 2018, 5:27 pm

Finally Australia grows some Backbone

Australia to DEPORT Foreign Murderers and Sex Offenders in Visa Clampdown =D> =D> \:D/

FOREIGN sex offenders and murderers are among violent criminals who will be booted out of Australia in a new visa crackdown, it is reported.

Convicts guilty of serious offences such as murder, sex offences, manslaughter, kidnap, assault and aggravated burglary would be deported from Down Under.

Carjackers, burglars and cons guilty of serious invasion of family violence orders will also be targeted and risk having their visas cancelled.

Children guilty of serious offences won’t escape the clampdown, which would hit foreign-born criminals convicted of offences punishable by at least two years in jail.

Convicts could be deported even if they were caged for less than two years, or served no time behind bars at all.

Australia’s government has drawn draft laws which went through the lower house on Thursday.
The proposed change to immigration laws would also bring in a tougher character test……………………………………………..

"Keep throwing them Out" \:D/ =D>

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on October 29, 2018, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

hairyharry
udonmap.com

Re: Australia to Deport Criminals and Others

Post by hairyharry » October 26, 2018, 5:31 pm

:? I thought most of them were here already?

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 26, 2018, 5:35 pm

hairyharry wrote:
October 26, 2018, 5:31 pm
:? I thought most of them were here already?
Thailand should do the same :roll:

A One Way ticket for good, in any direction on any available flight, ideally to Mogadishu \:D/

pipoz4444

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » October 26, 2018, 5:37 pm

its about time .
stickman can write a piece about mongrel mob thug
the only good Tory is a lavatory

Rayq81
udonmap.com

Post by Rayq81 » October 26, 2018, 6:41 pm

They will probably end up in the UK its an open house for any terrorist group

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » October 26, 2018, 9:21 pm

deporting a person means the receiving country has agreed to accept them.. That boils down to the country observing diplomatic agreements and some international laws. Plenty of them do not. So, if a country refuses to take back one of their nationals, then the country that has them is stuck with them...
Dave

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 26, 2018, 11:17 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
October 26, 2018, 9:21 pm
deporting a person means the receiving country has agreed to accept them.. That boils down to the country observing diplomatic agreements and some international laws. Plenty of them do not. So, if a country refuses to take back one of their nationals, then the country that has them is stuck with them...
Watched a TV Program on BBC and so far so good, the Kiwi's are taking their .........back.

From what the Program showed those being sent back had not applied for or didn't have Australian Citizenship. So easy to round up under out New OZ Immigration Laws, load on a plane and F..k them off back to Christchurch or Wellington.

Seemed like there were plenty of "Do Gooder" or "We love you Bro", care groups, waiting in New Zealand ready to receive and take care of them. =D> \:D/

As for the rest, I am sure the Australian Government will find somewhere to dump them. They will just pay some other Country/Place enough to take them, just like they did with other so called Refugees. That seemed to work quite well for the Tax Payer.

Maybe the Australian Government can do another deal with Cambodia, like in 2014. \:D/ or fire one up with Tarawa or Rongelap or Enewetak :-k

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » October 27, 2018, 11:04 am

We dont ' take them back'. They are dumped back in NZ whether NZ govt like it, or not..generally with just the clothes they are standing in, and with no money, no job, no home, and in a number of cases, separated from their Australian wives, and kids..they have done the crime and done the time, but still they are biffed out.

NZ doesnt do the same with Australian criminals in NZ, thats the beef we have..

and there are not a load of ' We love ya Bro ' care groups waiting to help them out, when they dumped at our airports..Some have banded together to form a construction workers company, so at least they have a job and some money, while they sort out the family left in Australia issue

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 27, 2018, 12:15 pm

Hi Maaka

It wasn't meant to be insulting. My best mate is a Kiwi. The Bro part was actually his comment when we watched the BCC Program in disgust with they view is that NZ has become politically too soft and gone too far to the left, hence he moved to Australia and then Thailand

Nevertheless, NZ should do the same with the Australian Criminals (no issue there), i.e throw them (the OZ criminals and over stayers) out of NZ and sent them back to OZ or where ever. I am sure there are plenty hiding in NZ. I would advocate that every country throw out the Criminals from other countries, because they owe it to their own citizens to do so. NZ needs some new Politicians and some new Laws to go with it.

Unfortunately Immigration Laws in any Country, belong to that Country and you either abide by them or you get thrown out. Those overstaying their Visa in Australia regardless of whatever country they came from or whatever community ties they may arguably have formed, don't have the right to stay. Sorry, but my view is simple, one either enters their new Country legally and apply for the right to stay or one accepts the consequences of that Law when caught by the Immigration Authorities.

None of those being removed, that I saw on the Program, would qualify as legitimate refugees or persecuted citizens seeking asylum from NZ. There are numerous Kiwi's that have taken the legitimate steps to get their visas, apply for Australian citizenship and get their OZ Residency. All credit to them, they followed the rules and deserve to stay for as long as they like. But these Que Jumpers, don't enjoy that same right.

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on October 29, 2018, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » October 29, 2018, 10:48 am

A much better reasoned reply Pip, than shooting from the hip, and believing everything the media tell you..
Sure Te Aho may have warranted his sending back, but his crime didnt trip the automatic deport policy..
His return was based on he ' might ' pose a future threat to the community..That could apply to alot of people in Oz.

My loyalties are divided as a former legal begal, with a son as a BIB, in a top and vital position in Melbournestan. ( who I might add changed citzenship to serve in the Australian Army, and now with BRU, and with a cuzzie bro sister, who married a top member of the Mongrel Mob, a guy who did life inside Pari, who I dine with often, even provide guidance on a number of issues, from Maori land law, to how to create jobs for the bro's, and how to get them off P.. I do that with anyone, any colour or creed, if they want my knowledge and help..Indeed, people fly in for my advice..Me a humble bush lawyer that's knocked over every top law firm in NZ, and more..

So I have both sides of the story, and just like Te Aho, people in NZ use the Mob to get back their money after the Courts fail them, or some bastards dont pay up, and I mean ordinary people who have had a car accident, went to court and won compo, but the other party never pays up for the repairs....My bro does that, and is very good at it, but he doesnt need to use violence or the threat of it to get the money back..One look at him, plus he has an intelligent way of reasoning that works..

Alot of the older Mob members now want change. They dont want their kids growing up like them, and spending years behind bars, but the younger ones just want to be tough and nasty..Indeed, you try and get a job, or a visa, if you have a criminal conviction, wear a patch, or have a face tattoo that locks like a road map..not easy..me just having dinner with my sister, has me on a watch list, and to get into Oz last time Interpol had to be consulted first, before I could go thru the gate....

I dont mind them throwing them out of Australia, but its more about the way the Aussie Govt is going about it. There is a tinge of Ellis Island about it..

Has NZ gone soft ? Perhaps. Perhaps we were always soft.. Always wanting to be the police force that didnt wear guns, always willing to let so called terrorists seek asylum by holding up in our churches, ignoring the fact that the Chinese were buying up our homes and farms, until now I cannot recognise the township I grew up in, because the oriental faces far outweigh the once working class white ones..I get miffed at the way we have let the wheels fall off, much of our once moral and social stance..him and him and her and her, cant smack your kids, cant say nothing about girls or women these days, or you will be with Rolf..Is it soft or progress???

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 29, 2018, 12:18 pm

Oz DE porting criminals .... now there's a twist :lol: 200 years ago they were begging them to stay when they had finished serving their sentences ;)

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » October 29, 2018, 12:55 pm

yes the Aussie Customs Officer asked me last time, if I had any criminal convictions, and I said ' what, do you still need them to get in ''...he did not think that funny

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » October 30, 2018, 9:34 am

Have just read on an Aussie news channel where a kiwi bikie jumped the counter at a Hungry Jacks outlet on the Gold Coast and chased, bashed the female attendant because she forgot the fries with his order.

He is now saying he is very sorry sorry for his actions obviously to avoid deportation he has priors.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » October 30, 2018, 11:52 am

Hopefully his time to reflect in a Queensland prison will assist in his rehabilitation. I fear not and that he's heading for a life of crime in NZ too.

Hopefully he also doesn't have any children with Aussie women. These fellas sadly often have kids with a number of women who then lose their dad. Sometimes that might be a good thing.

Dustin Martin (for non-Aussies - he's one of the best current Aussie Rules footballers) seems to miss his dad. If I see Dustin in Auckland I'd ask for his autograph. If I see him with his dad I might ask for Martin senior's as well. :lol:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 30, 2018, 1:45 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
October 29, 2018, 12:18 pm
Oz DE porting criminals .... now there's a twist :lol: 200 years ago they were begging them to stay when they had finished serving their sentences ;)
Wrong Mr Statts, it was the ex convicts after finishing their excessive sentences who were begging authorities not to be sent back to the gloom and doom of Britain.
Why would you want to leave paradise?

As for deportation I am shocked in the original post to read that it is now 2 years before the immigrant requester or tourist visa visitor ruffians of society are turfed out, I thought legislation was passed some time ago making it 12 months not 24. I remember some time ago a lot of criminals from many countries including kiwi's, SE asians and african's, when going to court, crying and pleading in the news to the "do gooders" not to be given a 12 month sentence, which had an was auto default switch, to say bye bye to australia. Some lefty judges were swayed and gave 8 or 10 months sentences which saved their ar.e.
I have a leaky boat load of kiwi mates who have all become paper aussies and settled into a good prosperous life in aussie without resorting to the "wrong side of the tracks" mentality.
It's a discussion me and maaka can have later over a cup of tea. :lol:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » October 30, 2018, 1:48 pm

Well you learn something new everyday . I always thought they were not allowed back , but were free to start a new life there when their sentence was served.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 30, 2018, 2:19 pm

Prisoners were allowed to return after the sentence was complete however many of them had already spent several years working outside the prison environment as farm workers/builders/labourers and living with their employers for a large part of their time in oz.. When given the option to remain in "paid employment" many chose to stay (with the intention of earning enough to pay for their homeward passage), and either never saved enough, or got married/died before getting home.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » October 30, 2018, 4:58 pm

Ten four Barney, just say the word and I will swoop down for that cuppa, not for debating Australian deport laws, but more to meet you, and survey your new ranch, or is that station..

leaving here in Dec for Melbournegrad, for Chrissy with the whanau, then a night time train journey into the outback to meet up with a missing mate of some 30yrs, and to watch boring Test Cricket on tv no doubt, as thats all thats ever on, and thats if they let me in the gate..

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 30, 2018, 7:23 pm

maaka wrote:
October 30, 2018, 4:58 pm
Ten four Barney, just say the word and I will swoop down for that cuppa, not for debating Australian deport laws, but more to meet you, and survey your new ranch, or is that station..

leaving here in Dec for Melbournegrad, for Chrissy with the whanau, then a night time train journey into the outback to meet up with a missing mate of some 30yrs, and to watch boring Test Cricket on tv no doubt, as thats all thats ever on, and thats if they let me in the gate..
No worries, I'll send you a message with my up coming itinerary. Not far away from arriving. \:D/

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » October 31, 2018, 6:13 am

Do not make the same mistake Barney as the last fella, in thinking that is me in my avatar.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”