Phu Foi Lom

General Udon Thani topics only!
Ray.Charles
udonmap.com

Phu Foi Lom

Post by Ray.Charles » September 27, 2018, 10:06 am

Went for a drive yesterday at around lunch time. The mountain was our private land, the weather was perfect, the only customer at the restaurant.

goodison
udonmap.com

Re: Phu Foi Lom

Post by goodison » September 27, 2018, 11:20 am

A Grand place to visit. So all is good in the world, And Kiwi Deane's lad passed his driving test. Are the Phu Foi Lom Dinausors still in good nick? The kids always enjoy a visit with a trip to the waterfalls en route.

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » September 28, 2018, 1:04 am

Best time to visit ,January/February , all the best flowers in bloom ,
Worst time to visit , ANY THAI HOLIDAYS
Stuck in the traffic on the way up , the handbrake on a lot of vehicles dont work ,
i'll leave the rest to your imagination ,

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 28, 2018, 1:48 pm

Thanks for the reminder on PhuFoiLom.......we went today for lunch. On the way, we stopped at Wat Phu Thong Thep Nimit (วัดภูทองเทพนิมิต) which is featured in the Udonmap magazine (thanks, Paul!). We had lunch at PhuFoiLom.......not the best, but passable. Nice views from both locations.
The drive up to PhuFoiLom.....gave me an opportunity to put our new Revo truck 'power' mode to the test (it's wonderful!) and reminded me that a short 10 years ago, I rode my mountain bike to the top of PhuFoiLom late one hot summer day. It was a killer going up.....a blast coming down.

Every newcomer to Udon should go to PhuFoiLom before buying/building a house. It's a bit outside the city and not for everyone, but there are some gorgeous pieces of land out that way.
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
Capture.JPG

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”