Nihilism in Udon Thani

General Udon Thani topics only!
stereolab
udonmap.com

Nihilism in Udon Thani

Post by stereolab » March 26, 2018, 11:48 am

No folks, not another bar/restaurant in Udon, but merely a comment on recent negativity on Udon Map (UM) some recent threads, opened for members to ask quite reasonable questions, or to advise us out of towners that there is a new bar/restaurant , which we could try on our next visit. Some of these threads have been hijacked, the poster simply ignoring the initial question to give his slant on the topic. If someone asks, ‘ has anyone applied recently for a UK driving license” please do not say “why do you need “, everyone has their own personal needs and requirements, this negativity causes a thread to go awry. Similarly,a comment regarding the standards of food at a new location, is simply one mans opinion, and he has the right to make such a comment. I only, partly, understand the method of operation of UM, but it is becoming apparent that it needs monitoring. I visit the site on a daily basis, to garner new information on what is happening in town, let’s keep it civil, on point and relevant, otherwise, someone somewhere might just pull the plug.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Nihilism in Udon Thani

Post by stattointhailand » March 26, 2018, 2:33 pm

What you appear to require stereolab is a forum for the people, by the people to help the people.

Very much like the Udon map of 10 or so years ago.

Sorry to say that the OGRE that is big business brushed that aside long ago =;

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”