Big Shirts Buying Online

General Udon Thani topics only!
jimjay
udonmap.com

Big Shirts Buying Online

Post by jimjay » August 14, 2017, 2:09 pm

OK my last where do I get this question for today, due to the upcoming funeral in October for the big chair, where do I get BLACK XXL or XXXL shirts.

Back in my country these would be called L or XL at the very biggest.

I looked on Lazada, what a joke. Everything out of stock or months on backorder.

And how about dress shirts in these sizes? I know a guy in town who has all his custom made to fit, but lost his contact info.

I checked EVERY shop in Robinson but they all fall just short of my size, so I got depressed and ate a few dozen donuts. Just kidding.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Big Shirts Buying Online

Post by vincemunday » August 14, 2017, 6:01 pm

You can buy big shirts in the shop on the ground floor of Big C, about 450 baht each and the quality is fine.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 14, 2017, 6:02 pm

I also buy Arrow shirts in Robinson, they go up to a 20" collar but they're quite expensive.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Nevoil
udonmap.com

Post by Nevoil » August 14, 2017, 8:42 pm

Bow bay Market is where I got 6 shirts a few months ago 300bt / 350bt. Sizes up to 5XL but just Black ?? :shock:

You never know mate !! :D :D

Tom & Jee
udonmap.com

Post by Tom & Jee » August 15, 2017, 6:55 am

Personally I am wearing 6xl so I look everywhere in udon and I couldn't find. For you that you are wearing a small size(haha) its easy to find . I have seen many times in bobey market up to 4xl , many local markets up to 3xl.
Or tell a friend of yours that lives or goes to pattaya to buy for you and post them to you.
Also there is an English site . sportsdirect.com you can find many many things there at very good prices. My problem with that is sometimes you have to pay customs here in Thailand. Hope I helped. Have a nice day

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » August 15, 2017, 7:46 am

I am also a 6xl so watching answers on this thread with much interest!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 15, 2017, 9:07 am

Nevoil wrote:
August 14, 2017, 8:42 pm
Bow bay Market is where I got 6 shirts a few months ago 300bt / 350bt. Sizes up to 5XL but just Black ?? :shock:

You never know mate !! :D :D
Bow-bay beside Global House would be a pretty good bet. Otherwise, check out the 71 Export shops. The one in Central Mall has closed but they still have an outlet in UD town (just up from Pizza Company) and they have branches in several PTT gas stations including the one on the north-bound, east ring-road, just before the Nong Sai traffic lights.

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » August 17, 2017, 8:34 am

https://lowes.com.au/Categories.aspx?deptid=12
This is an Ozzy online menswear where I buy most of my stuff, not sure if they post to Thailand as I havent tried.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 17, 2017, 10:56 am

There is a chap called Geoff on here, who told me there is a tailor who makes shirts at a reasonable price and his shop is quite near the fountain roundabout, I believe he has suits made there too, so Geoff, if you read this perhaps you could put the address on here, looks like a few of us could use it.

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » August 17, 2017, 11:25 am

checked with lowes, they dont post overseas, need to send to someone in oz to forward post

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”