Drunk on a Motorbike

General Udon Thani topics only!
Pooclover
udonmap.com
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack-bar sucking sickly sausage rolls

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by Pooclover » April 14, 2016, 10:53 am

You don’t believe me… What a cheek…!! :mad: Its people like me that are keeping the streets safe for people like you and your family’s… That drunken “dimwit” may have gone on to mow down an innocent pedestrian… I saved the day… I should be acknowledged for my bravery and quick thinking… =D>

I was going to tell you lot how I saved a young Thai girl from her aggressive Thai boyfriend yesterday evening… Jumping in to rescue her after he started man handling her down town… but you would never believe me… [-(

socksy
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by socksy » April 14, 2016, 11:04 am

"I was going to tell you lot how I saved a young Thai girl from her aggressive Thai boyfriend yesterday evening… Jumping in to rescue her after he started man handling her down town… but you would never believe me"…

FFS - am I reading this? That is even more stupid than your other involvement if indeed it's true.. Are you on some sort of a death wish, or are you a modern day Superhero. Lucky you didn't get a knife stuck in you. ](*,)
What next? You were standing under a fifteenth floor of a building where someone jumped to commit suicide and you actually caught them. You should start writing fiction novels under the Pseudonym Mr Mitty. [-X

Good to see someone fight in the struggle for truth an justice. :^o
Last edited by socksy on April 14, 2016, 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

papafarang
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by papafarang » April 14, 2016, 11:08 am

bugger me BATMAN lives in udon :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry I just have a sense of humour :lol: , what a hilarious morning on UM is turning out to be
so there is was, just standing outside McD's when all of a sudden I went into action...
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by Khun Paul » April 14, 2016, 11:44 am

lets us get this into some sort of perspective, if indeed Pooclover did in fact take the keys and threw them away he is guilty of an offence. If the police did in fact turn up he ( Pooclover ) should have told them what he did and why.
As he did neither and the said victim was unable to push his motorbike safely as he had no keys then he ( Pooclover )is an accessory ) and as such has committed an even greater crime as this man is now injured.
So if this is NOT troll which suspect it is then the OP is an even bigger idiot than he for posting unadulterated rubbish.

Point I am making assisting a drunk is fine as LONG as your assistance does that drunk NO harm which in this case it did apparently .
So unless you can help constructively DON'T !!

panick
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by panick » April 14, 2016, 10:28 pm

This is Thailand .....
Rule number 1.

If it isn't YOUR business ...... STAY OUT OF IT!!!!!!

Don't get involved as you'll possibly cause more harm than good and will probably get repercussions from the deeds you do. [-X
Bring back Saint

Udon Map
Admin

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by Udon Map » April 14, 2016, 10:31 pm

papafarang wrote:so there is was, just standing outside McD's when all of a sudden I went into action...
Doesn't look at all like you, Dean. Come on, -- we want to see the real thing!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by papafarang » April 15, 2016, 1:00 am

Udon Map wrote:
papafarang wrote:so there is was, just standing outside McD's when all of a sudden I went into action...
Doesn't look at all like you, Dean. Come on, -- we want to see the real thing!!
see how good my disguise is, you don't even recognize me...how good is that. superman's disguise is stupid, a pair of glasses for god sake. mind you my outfit is a bit tight around the lower regions, but that's just a teenage deformity
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by Nigglyb » April 15, 2016, 1:16 am

When I was courting (crap that's an old word) wifey, I took her out for lovely meals over eight days & on the ninth we went to see The Dark Knight Rises

In summary
Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, BATMAN!
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

wazza
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by wazza » April 15, 2016, 9:25 am

Walking down the street in Yangon last night, ( I am a 150 kg frame ) got up a pace and created a turbulent flow behind me, which in turn caused a small child to be sucked into it and fall to the ground, I stopped to see if all was ok and then realised that a paedophile was about to kidnap this child. rider of the bike fell off due to my body wash and I quickly took the keys out of the bike and tossed them.

Lucky my large frame and my location, saved this child.

I supposed I saved a life then ?

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Barney
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by Barney » April 15, 2016, 9:33 am

wazza wrote:Walking down the street in Yangon last night, ( I am a 150 kg frame ) got up a pace and created a turbulent flow behind me, which in turn caused a small child to be sucked into it and fall to the ground, I stopped to see if all was ok and then realised that a paedophile was about to kidnap this child. rider of the bike fell off due to my body wash and I quickly took the keys out of the bike and tossed them.

Lucky my large frame and my location, saved this child.

I supposed I saved a life then ?

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, but gees 150kg's wazza? Cant believe it, do you have a 2 ton tony swans shirt your trying to get into? :lol:
Must be a good paddock your grazing in. :-"
Do you really need that box of beer I owe you. :-k

rjj04
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by rjj04 » April 15, 2016, 9:57 am

With so many people here owning pick-up trucks, you'd think one of these people would see this guy is drunk as a skunk, and get a few men to toss the motorbike into the back of the truck, and just take the guy home. Is everybody really so busy? Hopefully the drunk would have enough self-respect to avoid putting other people out and not get so drunk next time.

Also, saying the guy deserved it is not very considerate. Maybe he was usually not a heavy drinker and something horrible happened in his life that day... perhaps not a likely scenario, but you don't know that.

thrilled
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by thrilled » April 17, 2016, 2:03 am

If it was me,I know nothing,I see nothing.I play dumb in Thailand.I don't know what's going on.

socksy
udonmap.com

Drunk on a Motorbike

Post by socksy » April 17, 2016, 4:34 am

thrilled wrote:If it was me,I know nothing,I see nothing.I play dumb in Thailand.I don't know what's going on.
Well there is one thing for sure 'thrilled' - you will have no problem integrating extremely well in this society, especially if you can 'play' as well, as what come's naturally to a huge percentage of the population. Dumb and dumber seems to be more obvious at what should be seen as a celebration and happiness but so many families are left grieving.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”