"Tis the Season" or the Prodigals return

General Udon Thani topics only!
mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » December 29, 2013, 11:36 am

semperfiguy wrote:
mathusalah80 wrote:Semperfiguy,(aka Alwayswhinging), wrote: .........They can't do anything else well, so why would we expect them to be able to sing?

On the contrary, your hosts have been doing very well indeed over the past several years tolerating your ignorant never ending rudeness and insults about them and THEIR country. :evil: :roll: [-X
Some things never change...those preaching tolerance spewing intolerance...blah, blah, blah! [-X [-X [-X

:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chipthepoodle
udonmap.com

Post by chipthepoodle » December 29, 2013, 1:13 pm

Would be nice to see some replies to this from some Thai people, after all it is their country and we are only guests here, and should consider ourselves lucky that most Thai,s accept us.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » December 29, 2013, 3:31 pm

I knew throwin' a rock in the pond would make some waves.. Well, last night it was pretty quiet.. I reckon the two nearby parties were just for one night.. The thump thump was pretty low last night.. Unfortunately about a week ago someone Tambooned and bought the Wat behind our house a PA system..
Dave

Firfox
udonmap.com

Post by Firfox » January 1, 2014, 9:57 pm

What you must remember this is not our country and well before I moved here I was aware of how Thais like to party and often the parties can go on all night. I do not like noise either but prior to moving here I made the decision that I would just have to accept this. Life is too short to moan about it for you will never be able to change it. This is one reason why I rent and have not bought a property over here. My reasoning is that I can always up sticks and move somewhere else.
In regards to buying a property the same applies in the UK or anywhere else in the world one can never guarantee what type of neighbours will move into the area.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » January 1, 2014, 11:23 pm

Firefox, you so right!
Once you buy a property, you are committed to stay there.
I always rent now. If have a problem... Just go.Easy.
I love stay here, my only problem... Noise! I hate it!
To me, an intrusion on your life. but I combat that with ear plugs.
Or use my Cd player to drown the boring din!
Every thing else I can live with
Mai mee tahng !

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”