Search found 394 matches

by cjd01
April 24, 2020, 9:18 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Tucker Carlson: Are coronavirus lockdowns working?
Replies: 49
Views: 1432

Re: Tucker Carlson: Are coronavirus lockdowns working?

RLTrader wrote:
April 24, 2020, 9:09 am
Dan Bongino nails it "IQ in the double digits". :D
Yes
we're supposed to believe everything from msm but nothing fro anywhere else
it's worth an internet search for cnn lies or msn lies or newspaper lies.
by cjd01
April 24, 2020, 9:10 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: A little ray of sunshine from Australia
Replies: 546
Views: 19536

Re: A little ray of sunshine from Australia

Ah the usual from the usual I am sorry that any person has died related to this virus, but Australia shut down for 71 deaths is totally ridiculous Just being alive and going anywhere involves risks, his point about swine flu deaths bears thought, but waste of time responding to you New rule learnt f...
by cjd01
April 24, 2020, 9:01 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Tucker Carlson: Are coronavirus lockdowns working?
Replies: 49
Views: 1432

Re: Tucker Carlson: Are coronavirus lockdowns working?

tamada wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:47 am
Bongino is Italian for wanker.
Instead of the usual dismissive reply what about discussing the merits or otherwise of his comments
This man is an ex secret service officer and former policeman
what are your qualifications to call him a wanker
by cjd01
April 24, 2020, 8:26 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: A little ray of sunshine from Australia
Replies: 546
Views: 19536

Re: A little ray of sunshine from Australia

mickojak wrote:
April 23, 2020, 6:07 pm
noosard wrote:
April 23, 2020, 5:40 pm
The dubious distinction has passed to Tasmania, which has now recorded more than 200 confirmed infections — the equivalent of 37.5 per 100,000 residents
Yeah, bot how many heads? :lol:
Sky news Aus
Andrew Bolt opinion
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6151524274001
by cjd01
April 24, 2020, 8:04 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Tucker Carlson: Are coronavirus lockdowns working?
Replies: 49
Views: 1432

Re: Tucker Carlson: Are coronavirus lockdowns working?

mickojak wrote:
April 23, 2020, 8:53 pm
Not interested in a wanker dj and uni chick in dorm room.
Oh, sorry, that would be the dem base.
555
Hey Mick
This is a must watch for like minded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p1ZBREde30
by cjd01
April 21, 2020, 5:29 pm
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Curfew
Replies: 273
Views: 12675

Re: Curfew

jackspratt wrote:
April 21, 2020, 5:20 pm
cjd01 wrote:
April 21, 2020, 4:53 pm

97% of scientists agree that your condescending manner borders on narcissism
Is that another snipe I read? :roll:
could be a snipe or maybe it's just my opinion of you and your manner to other posters here
by cjd01
April 21, 2020, 4:53 pm
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Curfew
Replies: 273
Views: 12675

Re: Curfew

jackspratt wrote:
April 21, 2020, 1:23 pm
Because I have a different view or perspective to yours', saint ...... or because I express myself in a way to seem to disapprove of, I am a wind-up merchant.

As I said above, you know SFA.
97% of scientists agree that your condescending manner borders on narcissism
by cjd01
April 19, 2020, 11:55 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.
Replies: 1822
Views: 64886

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Ok Tam I take your point, however I'm sure that if I could board a flight from Bangkok to Sydney, never mind what test I've had to get on the plane, I'd be going into quarantine, it wouldn't matter what I believed or wanted. Some of us might die of old age in our lock down prisons before a vaccine ...
by cjd01
April 19, 2020, 11:33 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: The source of the coronvirus??
Replies: 371
Views: 13845

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Jack we can all find "experts" as a fair and unbiased commentator could you review today's Watters World on the source of the virus It's a narrative on the virus coming from a lab as a giant FU Please debunk as you see fit. please note the references to Washington Post https://www.youtube.com/watch?...
by cjd01
April 19, 2020, 10:43 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: The source of the coronvirus??
Replies: 371
Views: 13845

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

And you
old saying "go and have a Bex and a lie down"
by cjd01
April 19, 2020, 10:34 am
Forum: U.S. Politics
Topic: USA on the edge
Replies: 90
Views: 3469

Re: USA on the edge

I had posted before that people would not take kindly to being locked down. China has a huge advantage because no one would defy their heavy handed government. The US is not China. Already the citizens are rebelling against their governors. Most of the protests are aimed at democrat governors. Trum...
by cjd01
April 19, 2020, 10:32 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: The source of the coronvirus??
Replies: 371
Views: 13845

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Thank you for your blessing
I want to believe in something, I've lost faith in you.
snipe, snipe away
by cjd01
April 19, 2020, 10:18 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: The source of the coronvirus??
Replies: 371
Views: 13845

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Yes
97% of scientists agree jspat knows everything about everything
by cjd01
April 19, 2020, 10:08 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: The source of the coronvirus??
Replies: 371
Views: 13845

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Bit of anti-China propaganda seems to be flying around this forum. I give it as much credibility as the anti-US variety. Dear oh dear Jack , What do you expect . :roll: They are the ones to blame for this cluster fook , or are you the only person who thinks they are blame less . If your concerned o...
by cjd01
April 19, 2020, 9:15 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.
Replies: 1822
Views: 64886

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Ok Tam I take your point, however I'm sure that if I could board a flight from Bangkok to Sydney, never mind what test I've had to get on the plane, I'd be going into quarantine, it wouldn't matter what I believed or wanted. Some of us might die of old age in our lock down prisons before a vaccine ...
by cjd01
April 18, 2020, 1:43 pm
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.
Replies: 1822
Views: 64886

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Ok Tam I take your point, however I'm sure that if I could board a flight from Bangkok to Sydney, never mind what test I've had to get on the plane, I'd be going into quarantine, it wouldn't matter what I believed or wanted. Some of us might die of old age in our lock down prisons before a vaccine i...
by cjd01
April 18, 2020, 9:48 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.
Replies: 1822
Views: 64886

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

What has the fact that an airline any airline is conducting tests on passengers before they'll let them fly, got to do with giving anybody false hope?
hope about what?
by cjd01
April 18, 2020, 9:27 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: A little ray of sunshine from Australia
Replies: 546
Views: 19536

Re: A little ray of sunshine from Australia

Thanks Mick
by cjd01
April 18, 2020, 9:15 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: A little ray of sunshine from Australia
Replies: 546
Views: 19536

Re: A little ray of sunshine from Australia

Mick
I'm now being pedantic, is he saying that the current easing of restrictions in Australia is not dependent on 40% of people signing up (voluntary or otherwise) for the app or that the app is now longer a factor in easing restrictions?
by cjd01
April 18, 2020, 8:47 am
Forum: COVID-19/Corona Virus
Topic: A little ray of sunshine from Australia
Replies: 546
Views: 19536

Re: A little ray of sunshine from Australia

Mick
when they bring in these restrictions or other "things" for the good of the people
it always seems some are never removed after the event

Go to advanced search