Y-Connector for Shower Feed

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Udon Map
Admin

Y-Connector for Shower Feed

Post by Udon Map » January 15, 2017, 11:39 pm

I'm looking for what we in the U.S. call a Y-connector. I have two water outlets in the shower, one of which is currently connected to the water heater; and the other is unused. I want to connect hoses to both and then combine them into a feed into the water heater (the purpose being to combat low water pressure). Anyone know where I can get one in Udon that's the right size for the shower hoses?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Y-Connector for Shower Feed

Post by semperfiguy » January 16, 2017, 6:45 pm

Udon Map wrote:I'm looking for what we in the U.S. call a Y-connector. I have two water outlets in the shower, one of which is currently connected to the water heater; and the other is unused. I want to connect hoses to both and then combine them into a feed into the water heater (the purpose being to combat low water pressure). Anyone know where I can get one in Udon that's the right size for the shower hoses?
Udon Map, they have them at most all hardware stores like Global House. Perhaps you missed them because all the ones I have seen have an on/off flow jerk, usually red in color, at the junction going into one line. Just look in the department that sells the cheap cast iron faucets that hook up to the cheap PVC piping.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 16, 2017, 7:20 pm

I'd take a picture of what you're looking for to Global/Homepro/etc........often times, you'll look in the section you 'think' the item should be in.....and it turns out it's in a different section. I've bought both types shown in the photos....but it's been years and can't really remember where (probably Global).
Attachments
0022422_adapter-y-shower_300.jpeg
0022422_adapter-y-shower_300.jpeg (24.96 KiB) Viewed 409 times
ypipe.jpg
ypipe.jpg (14.09 KiB) Viewed 409 times

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » January 16, 2017, 8:22 pm

Exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you, gentlemen. I'll try Global House first, as you both mentioned it.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”