British football teams live on Thai TV

General sports news and discussions.
sparticus1
udonmap.com

Re: British football teams live on Thai TV

Post by sparticus1 » September 18, 2016, 5:00 pm

yep we are showing some of them live with English commentary at the Lucky Bar in Day and Night.
Ideal excuse to go for a beer or two.
Every week we show one at least with live commentary through the speakers...like being there LOL

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » September 18, 2016, 5:16 pm

stattointhailand wrote:I think the Thai Liverpool fan has reverted back to being a Man Utd fan ........ after showing the Europa game on Thurs its Watford away live on PPTV tonight and then on MCOT next week the League cup matches Leicester v Chelsea, Swansea v Man City and Northampton Town v Man Utd are all scheduled to be shown live.

PPYV18Sep.jpg
Yeah !! Have'nt Heard from Ex LiverPOO / Man USHITED Fan for a while.....It MUST Be with Everton being ABOVE Them both in the Premiership, Would you think that's the Reason Statts ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » September 18, 2016, 6:07 pm

Unlike yourself 747 i don,t come on here gobbing off after a win or predicting certain players signing { MATA DONE DEAL] and end up shooting myself in the foot \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ , its a long way to go ,try not to get to excited,i know it must be hard for you with nothing to do besides talk about the weather and iron your shell suit :D and stop trying to get statto on yourside,your like the unpopular kid in the playground,the one with the big bag of sweets trying to make friends :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 19, 2016, 8:27 am

Oi, I like sweeties :lol:

Don't really matter anyways as I will TRY to take the "p" out of any team (even me own) if I think someone might get a smile/laugh from it ;)

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » September 19, 2016, 8:30 am

stattointhailand wrote:Oi, I like sweeties :lol:

Don't really matter anyways as I will TRY to take the "p" out of any team (even me own) if I think someone might get a smile/laugh from it ;)
well you gotta have a sense of humour following newcastle statto, :D

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 19, 2016, 8:35 am

No sense of humour reqd, but it helps if you start with a very full head of hair :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 20, 2016, 6:01 pm

Just a reminder for the thousands of Udon based Leicester City fans ...... 01:45 tonight on Channel 14 (MCOT Kids) they are showing your game against Chelsea

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 21, 2016, 10:35 am

Tonights offering Swansea v Man City (Ch 14 MCOT KIDS?) & Northampton Town v Man Utd (MCOT HD Channel 30?) or better still on You tube ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPeaeJ0Id4

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » September 21, 2016, 12:07 pm

Anyone seen 747?seems to have gone missing?,maybe theres been a storm and the electric gone off in nong khai?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 21, 2016, 2:22 pm

can't say I've actually been lookin' that ard, but when you find i'm say ello from Statts :wave:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 24, 2016, 11:12 am

Today's offering (cant be bothered to do screen dumps) ..... is

18:30 Man Utd v Leicester City PPTV HD (Channel 36)
21:00 Sheffield Wednesday v Nottingham Forest MCOT Family (channel 14)
23:30 Aston Villa v Newcastle United MCOT HD (Channel 30)

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 28, 2016, 8:21 pm

Thurs night (01:30 Fri ) Man Utd v zzxkyxzzwqski (or whatever) PPTV HD channel 36

Sat 1 Oct 21:00 Rotherham v Newcastle Utd MCOT (channel 14)
Sat 1 Oct 23:30 Wolverhampton v Norwich MCOT (Channel 14)

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 24, 2016, 7:32 pm

With the return of Thai TV to the airwaves comes a feast of EFL Cup Round 4 action live on MCOT.

Liverpool v Spurs
Man Utd v Man City
West 'Am v Chelsea

Note they seem to have miscalculated the dates which should be 26th & 27th Oct (Wed and Thurs morning)
Thai TV football 26 Oct.jpg

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » October 24, 2016, 8:28 pm

Yeah !! But LOOK At the Bloody times they are broadcasting them !!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 24, 2016, 9:40 pm

747man wrote:Yeah !! But LOOK At the Bloody times they are broadcasting them !!!

Not sure what other time they could have a live broadcast 747 ..... perhaps those nice gents at Anfield will alter the time to a midday Wednesday KO so as we could view during the evening ......... that would cause havoc down at the Labour with 20,000 paddies altering their signing on time so as they can go to the match :-k

Dublin Tony
udonmap.com

Post by Dublin Tony » October 25, 2016, 8:35 am

quote="747man"]Yeah !! But LOOK At the Bloody times they are broadcasting them !!![/quote]

Oh dumbo jumbo,they are nighttime kick offs in England so what times do you expect them to be shown ?
Thailand is now 6 hours ahead which is early morning over here compared to England.
Are you really so thick or is it just an act ?

Should be a good game kicking off 1.45 wednesday morning in Thailand.Depends on what line ups both teams have.

Tony

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 25, 2016, 3:34 pm

"Should be a good game kicking off 1.45 wednesday morning in Thailand.Depends on what line ups both teams have."

Agreed ....... problem is though the Thai TV channel is showing the Pool v Spuds game instead :evil:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » October 25, 2016, 6:13 pm

Dublin Tony wrote:quote="747man"]Yeah !! But LOOK At the Bloody times they are broadcasting them !!!
Oh dumbo jumbo,they are nighttime kick offs in England so what times do you expect them to be shown ?
Thailand is now 6 hours ahead which is early morning over here compared to England.
Are you really so thick or is it just an act ?

Should be a good game kicking off 1.45 wednesday morning in Thailand.Depends on what line ups both teams have.

Tony[/quote]No xxxxx You're The THICK One, I Was refering to the time I Would have to stay up until,And I Have NO Intention of doing that, Especially to watch The RedSHITE !!! :shock:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 26, 2016, 12:36 pm

Had an "outage" during the first half when firstly we reverted to the type of prog that has been showing for the last couple of weeks and then had adverts shown. Can only assume someone at TV company thought a football match at Anfield was "entertainment" and was therefore not allowed to be shown. He was obviously corrected fairly quickly as the game was back on after about 5/6 mins. For future reference I hope they inform ALL their staff that a match involving either Liverpool or Man Utd has not been "entertainment" for many years now :-"

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » October 26, 2016, 1:04 pm

stattointhailand wrote:Had an "outage" during the first half when firstly we reverted to the type of prog that has been showing for the last couple of weeks and then had adverts shown. Can only assume someone at TV company thought a football match at Anfield was "entertainment" and was therefore not allowed to be shown. He was obviously corrected fairly quickly as the game was back on after about 5/6 mins. For future reference I hope they inform ALL their staff that a match involving either Liverpool or Man Utd has not been "entertainment" for many years now :-"
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ha ! Ha ! You'll have The Redshites Fans Gunning for you now, Statts.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “World Sports”