Urgently looking for a long term rental

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » February 26, 2016, 8:26 am

I am looking for a long term Rental House with small garden for my dog one bedroom kitchen and bathroom Khon Kaen, Udon thani Nong Khai Area close to the city reasonable price send offer and photo by email borregam AT yahoo.it

Mumothai

Post by Mumothai » February 27, 2016, 6:12 am

[quote="borregam"]I am looking for a long term Rental House with small garden for my dog one bedroom kitchen and bathroom Khon Kaen, Udon thani Nong Khai Area close to the city reasonable price send offer and photo by email borregam AT yahoo.it[/

if you are interested in this house . nearby airport of udon thani . 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms . cucins . garden. furnished . . Monthly 10.000bath . we can agree with the price for a long period .
Attachments
1621775_10208912547920710_111763726538196932_n.jpg

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » February 27, 2016, 8:21 am

Mumothai wrote:
borregam wrote:I am looking for a long term Rental House with small garden for my dog one bedroom kitchen and bathroom Khon Kaen, Udon thani Nong Khai Area close to the city reasonable price send offer and photo by email borregam AT yahoo.it[/

if you are interested in this house . nearby airport of udon thani . 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms . cucins . garden. furnished . . Monthly 10.000bath . we can agree with the price for a long period .
Thank you but I am single it's too big for me

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » March 5, 2016, 12:03 pm

bump

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » March 9, 2016, 12:17 pm

Thanks to all those who sent me e-mail offering big houses and asking for more details about my needs
I would like to clarify some points

1 I am looking for a small detached house or semi-detached house, located Khon Kaen Udon Thani Nong Khai not too far from the city and shops,
I dont need a big house 3/4 2 bathrooms pool and other amenities as I live alone, 1/2 bedrooms maximum 1 bath and kitchen or a corner where
I can cook and wash dishes this would me enough or me , unfurnished even without air conditioner would be ok, more small garden/parking area
for a bike, water and electricity by meter (i will pay the bill by my own), avaibility to enter into contract for internet connection, that's all.

2 I have a dog crossbreed medium size very quiet and polite, usually walks with me on a leash I never leave the dog in the street alone

3 Long term rental - I live here on legal non-immigrant visa so I intend to live in the home that I'm going to rent until I can stay

4 URGENTLY - I need to leave the house where I am leaving as soon as I can, so if the house is immediately avaible or for the beginning of next month wuold be great

thanks again

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » March 10, 2016, 4:35 pm

Small house to rent long term if Required not many details on it but can ring Lilly on 0872165111.

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » March 19, 2016, 10:26 am

still looking

sharpei
udonmap.com

Post by sharpei » March 19, 2016, 11:47 am

you can call me we have a house inside the ring of udon just free for rent 2 bedroom 1 bathroom and garden dog no problem in quiet neighbourhood
tel; 0841099835 englisch and dutch

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » March 27, 2016, 3:38 pm

Still looking urgently

ianrodders
udonmap.com

Post by ianrodders » May 27, 2016, 11:15 am

borregam wrote:Still looking urgently
did you find a place I have some studios to rent

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » May 27, 2016, 6:08 pm

ianrodders wrote:
borregam wrote:Still looking urgently
did you find a place I have some studios to rent
I am looking for a detached house

BUGS

Post by BUGS » May 27, 2016, 6:24 pm

I have a very large house lying in Nonsung the last 10 years, how much are you willing to pay? Detached facing lake. 15 mins to udon, on 22 Highway.

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » May 28, 2016, 7:30 am

BUGS wrote:I have a very large house lying in Nonsung the last 10 years, how much are you willing to pay? Detached facing lake. 15 mins to udon, on 22 Highway.
I live alone ...How many rooms? what is your request for rent?

Return to “Property for rent”