Australian federal politics

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 30, 2015, 5:43 pm

Because it seems just about all the problems in the middle east (which I am sure is the region you are referring to) have followed the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003. JS

A little bit simplicity to blame 2003 on the Middle east and it's on going problems
Could blame the British for dividing certain areas up
Or go back futher and blame the crusades
Or maybe even the Egyptians for chasing the jews out before boy wonder was born
Just where is the starting line

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » June 30, 2015, 6:26 pm

noosard wrote:Because it seems just about all the problems in the middle east (which I am sure is the region you are referring to) have followed the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003. JS

A little bit simplicity to blame 2003 on the Middle east and it's on going problems
Could blame the British for dividing certain areas up
Or go back futher and blame the crusades
Or maybe even the Egyptians for chasing the jews out before boy wonder was born
Just where is the starting line
Too complicated noosard - its all John Howards fault. And therefore Tony Abbotts.

Its not well known, but Howard was responsible for all nasty British actions, the crusades, and the persecution of the israelites.

Add polio, pox, flu, ebola, VD, and Islamaphobia to the list. He was a busy b%stard our Johnie.

In fact, Australian liberals are responsible for all the problems in the world.

Their only success was introducing a zero carbon economy into North Korea. But keep that quiet or the worlds refugees will flock there and ruin a good thing.

But fear not - elect Barnacle Bill Shorten and the world will return to its prior utopian state overnight - it seems a carbon tax and open Australian borders is a wonder cure all.

Leftard history and logic 101.

Simples.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 30, 2015, 6:48 pm

noosard wrote: A little bit simplicity to blame 2003 on the Middle east and it's on going problems.......
You are right, noos ..... but that seems to be when it all started going to ----- in the modern era. I doubt it was a coincidence.

And of course, I didn't mention the two countries that cannot be named (first one starts with an I, end with an L, second one starts with an S, ends - second word - with an A).

They are both a brick wall to any possible solutions in the place.
ronan01 wrote: ...... and logic 101.
Logic failure, P&G - there are no "Australian liberals". Just a bunch of right wing neo-cons, who are certainly not liberals, and are responsible for most of the problems in Oz. :D

Now, come up with any answers/rebuttals to the "why"?

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » June 30, 2015, 7:14 pm

jackspratt wrote:
noosard wrote: A little bit simplicity to blame 2003 on the Middle east and it's on going problems.......
You are right, noos ..... but that seems to be when it all started going to ----- in the modern era. I doubt it was a coincidence.

And of course, I didn't mention the two countries that cannot be named (first one starts with an I, end with an L, second one starts with an S, ends - second word - with an A).

They are both a brick wall to any possible solutions in the place.
ronan01 wrote: ...... and logic 101.
Logic failure, P&G - there are no "Australian liberals". Just a bunch of right wing neo-cons, who are certainly not liberals, and are responsible for most of the problems in Oz. :D

Now, come up with any answers/rebuttals to the "why"?
Do you support Dear Leader Kim Il Bill Comrade? And what do you think of is back-flip on boat policy.

BTW - I think the Dear Leader (apparently not for life now because the sole labor member with a functioning brain, nobody is sure who that is, wants to change the rules) is still having trouble telling the truth to the Australian public about labors abysmal financial management:

Neil Mitchell of 3AW asks Bill Shorten the same question 13 times to no avail. 13/5/2015

https://youtu.be/YOGsMB9hwcg

Of course the jews source of all the worlds problems - if there were no jews there would be no militant muslims demand the beheading of those who offend the prophet. John Howard was a closet jew.

Keep yearning Comrade Mustapha, the caliphate will return. The good folk of IS are working hard to ensure it.

Leftard logic 201.

bignote1
udonmap.com

Post by bignote1 » June 30, 2015, 7:34 pm

jackspratt wrote:
Thanks for that very clear, and simplistic explanation, du.

I had previously thought we Australians only had two classifications:

1. part of Team Australia

2. or not.
By Team Australia can we assume you mean Team Shorten or have you cobbled something together for Australians to embrace called Team Spratt.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 30, 2015, 7:51 pm

bignote1 wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
Thanks for that very clear, and simplistic explanation, du.

I had previously thought we Australians only had two classifications:

1. part of Team Australia

2. or not.
By Team Australia can we assume you mean Team Shorten or have you cobbled something together for Australians to embrace called Team Spratt.
Quite frankly, big1, you have no fuckiing idea. :?

Stick to pommy politics - where you may, or may not, have a clue. ;)

bignote1
udonmap.com

Post by bignote1 » June 30, 2015, 8:13 pm

Keep cool. Anger is not an argument. If a small thing like my comment has the power to make you angry it say's a lot about your size.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » June 30, 2015, 8:45 pm

bignote1 wrote:Keep cool. Anger is not an argument. If a small thing like my comment has the power to make you angry it say's a lot about your size.
Its difficult to be cool when defending the indefensible.

Team Australia means advancing Australia, even if you have different political views - thats the best part of democracy, where robust debate leads to robust outcomes that advance Australia and the lot of its citizens and residents.

Demanding the beheading of Australians that dont believe in your imaginary friend or fighting with those who are the declared enemies of Australia is considered un-Australian, rightly so, and usually an indication that you are on another team, so why be part of Australia?

I dont think it a big ask to be part of a team that seeks to defend the rights and freedoms of all Australians, especially if Australia has accepted you into the country, provided the protection of laws, and the protection of its social security safety net.

Those that are not part of team Australia seem to be somewhat radical, like going overseas to behead others, or enslave or rape women. I think that un-Australian, and find it quite sickening that there are people who seek to undermine and destroy the Australian way for perverse religious or political ideas.

Warped thinking is required to castigate a PM that seeks to protect Australians, and tacitly support those who seek to kill Australians and destroy its culture, laws and institutions, and replace them with a totalitarian regime.

But there are many warped people out there, IS is a good example, but I think the most dangerous are its tacit supporters.

It is simply sick to claim that Abbott is the cause of this. Australia is not the cause of radical islamism, and Australia is lucky to have a PM who calls these sick and evil bastards what they are - they are a death cult, they have nothing to offer Australia other than death and destruction.

Sickos might argue otherwise.

Advance Australia Fair, or is that just a neo-con meme Comrade?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 30, 2015, 10:24 pm

bignote1 wrote:Keep cool. Anger is not an argument. If a small thing like my comment has the power to make you angry it say's a lot about your size.
No anger - merely stating a fact. As you would have easily discovered had you done a simple google search - nothing to do with Bill Shorten, nor me.

"Team Australia" is the construct of a desperate prime minister, built for the basest of motives on a foundation of bigotry, xenophobia, racism, wedge politics and dog whistling.

That why it is so appealing to some. ;)

bignote1
udonmap.com

Post by bignote1 » July 1, 2015, 12:28 am

Ronan....a well crafted argument. I have a few minor disagreements with it but not enough to make me loose my temper.
Jack....."A desperate Prime Minister"?
http://www.news.com.au/national/politic ... 7421208672
The key to success is to never stop learning. The key to failure is to think you know it all.
Despite your dislike of any one having an opinion about Australian politics ...best left to Australians who know what they are talking about, I will continue to put in my 10 cents worth at moments of my choosing. It's a responsibility I have to Australian friends I respect and to a country I have a particular fondness for.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » July 1, 2015, 7:13 am

jackspratt wrote:
No anger - merely stating a fact. As you would have easily discovered had you done a simple google search - nothing to do with Bill Shorten, nor me.

"Team Australia" is the construct of a desperate prime minister, built for the basest of motives on a foundation of bigotry, xenophobia, racism, wedge politics and dog whistling.

That why it is so appealing to some. ;)
Like I said, sickos might argue otherwise.

"A desperate prime minister". A statement from one blinded by hate. Totally deluded.

Advance Australia Fair, or is that just a neo-con meme Comrade?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 8, 2015, 12:25 pm

Shorten's nose has grown a lot today
What a lot of porkies

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 8, 2015, 1:56 pm

I read Turnbull warns against overstating the threat of Islamic State. It's great when the adult politicians in Canberra speak up and can be heard above the din in the Canberra kindergarten.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 8, 2015, 2:15 pm

GT93 wrote:I read Turnbull warns against overstating the threat of Islamic State.
Obviously another "sicko". :roll:

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » July 8, 2015, 4:28 pm

jackspratt wrote:
GT93 wrote:I read Turnbull warns against overstating the threat of Islamic State.
Obviously another "sicko". :roll:
Well he did consider joining labor once, and a fair few of the liberal party wish he would again.

I guess by your reckoning the PM's of Britain, France and Canada, and even Obama overstate the threat of IS.

I suppose Obama is overstating the threat IS pose while at the same time intensifying efforts to destroy them :roll: :

"Indeed, we’re intensifying our efforts against ISIL’s base in Syria… This continues to be a challenge, and, working together, all our nations are going to need to do more..."

Recent IS attacks on various countries were also overstated, eh Comrade Mustapha.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 8, 2015, 5:39 pm

ronan01 wrote: "Indeed, we’re intensifying our efforts against ISIL’s base in Syria…......."
:-k
Attachments
Capture.PNG

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » July 8, 2015, 6:26 pm

jackspratt wrote:
ronan01 wrote: "Indeed, we’re intensifying our efforts against ISIL’s base in Syria…......."
:-k
OK, you win Comrade, open our borders and lets not worry about IS or Islamic terrorism.

There you go, problem solved, now Tony Abbott cant overstate the problem, our security services can reduce our level of alert and Australians can go about their business free of fear of being run over by a leftard approved islamists, or fear being beheaded because they may have offended somebody's prophet.

Just like Tunisians dont have to worry about IS, or the French,I mean nothing has happened there.

Problem, what problem?

Its all so clear - IS is a figment Tony Abbotts imagination - a figment dreamed up to control the minds of the Australian electorate.

Just like it was a figment of the imagination of Islamists planning to behead an unsuspecting Australian citizen at random and behead them, or did the media and police get that wrong?

Or the other islamists who planned to attack Australian military bases, or did the media and police get that wrong?

Apart from the sickoness of it all, the worst part of reading rants from the intellectually challenged, which based on nothing more than an irrational hatred of Abbott, is ................ well, its just plain boring.

You want to get rid of Abbott and replace him with ............. wait for it .............. Bill Shorten.

Not only is that boring, its plain stupid.

In any case, poor Old Barnacle Bill is in the witness box of the royal commission, and it not looking good already.

Barnacle Bill, friend of the working man, so friendly he sold their working conditions down the tube for a fistful of dollars to fund his election campaign.

Gird your loins Comrade, you are going to cop some stick in coming days. And it wont be boring.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 8, 2015, 6:37 pm

You can quake in your boots as much as you like, Pink & Grey - obviously Captain Tony's message has got through to the gullible.

Sensible people aren't quaking, and they are ignoring rants of your flavour. :D

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » July 8, 2015, 7:34 pm

jackspratt wrote:You can quake in your boots as much as you like, Pink & Grey - obviously Captain Tony's message has got through to the gullible.

So there is no threat, is that it?

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » July 8, 2015, 7:43 pm

jackspratt wrote:You can quake in your boots as much as you like, Pink & Grey - obviously Captain Tony's message has got through to the gullible.

National Terrorism Public Alert System

Based on advice from security and intelligence agencies, the Australian Government has raised the National Terrorism Public Alert level from Medium to High.

Australia is at HIGH level of alert.

The National Terrorism Public Alert System is a range of four levels that communicate an assessed risk of terrorist threat to Australia. The four levels are:

low—terrorist attack is not expected
medium—terrorist attack could occur
high—terrorist attack is likely
extreme—terrorist attack is imminent or has occurred.

The National Terrorism Public Alert System guides national preparation and planning. It also dictates levels of precaution and vigilance to minimise the risk of a terrorist incident occurring.

The Australian Government regularly reviews alert levels.

Australian governments can change an alert level for one or more impacted communities, locations or sectors as required. A change in alert level(s) will be communicated by the Prime Minister or representative. Your Premier/Chief Minister is likely to provide you with more information specific to your state or territory.

While the public alert system may not directly affect your day to day life, it is important that you are aware that these arrangements exist. All Australian governments are committed to ensuring that you can have confidence in Australia's ability to respond to any terrorist threat or activity.

http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/Secu ... ystem.aspx

Stop being a moron Comrade

Return to “Australia”