Buy Condo or Townhouse in Udon

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
MeeTo
udonmap.com

Post by MeeTo » April 19, 2015, 2:09 pm

I come back to Udon every year and I want to buy a Condo or TownHouse in Udon.
I don´t want any agent or other person to contact me I want to buy
from the owner or Company direct.
Please mail me [email protected]
If you want a quick sale we can talk about it We talk in english or swedish

Besta Regards
MeeTo

reddevil
udonmap.com

Post by reddevil » April 20, 2015, 9:30 am

MeeTo wrote:I come back to Udon every year and I want to buy a Condo or TownHouse in Udon.
I don´t want any agent or other person to contact me I want to buy
from the owner or Company direct.
Please mail me [email protected]
If you want a quick sale we can talk about it We talk in english or swedish

Besta Regards
MeeTo
I have a 62 sqm condo that will be finished very soon price is 2.9 mil thb it is penthouse condo if you need mor info send to my e.mail [email protected]

AjarnRobert

Post by AjarnRobert » April 24, 2015, 3:51 pm

Hello JimLeatherland, I'm hoping to retire to the North East this year and I am interested in condos in the Udon / Nong Khai region. I need 2 bedrooms, ideally, plus maid quarters. Would you please tell me if your condo fits the bill?

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”