Honda Phantom for sale

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
fossiljoe

Honda Phantom for sale

Post by fossiljoe » March 19, 2015, 2:49 pm

Honda Phantom. 200cc. Good condition all round. I paid 60000 for it and put new tyres and brakes recently. Has lots of extras I bought too. I love this bike and really don't want to sell but needs must right now so it has to go. I can send photos on Line or viber
. Don't have access to my pics on this PC I'm using now. My number is 0901207622. First serious offer will be accepted. No time wasters please. Joe

maaka
udonmap.com

Honda Phantom for sale

Post by maaka » March 23, 2015, 11:06 am

Hiya Joe

what year is the bike, and how many kilometres, owners, etc etc

fossiljoe

Honda Phantom for sale

Post by fossiljoe » March 24, 2015, 10:42 am

Its about 12 years old. Had 3 farang owners. I'll check millage when I get home & send you. My line LD is fossiljoe if you want me to send you SME pics. It really is a great bike.

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”