Detached Bungalow 10 km o/s Udon for sale

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » March 1, 2015, 7:20 pm

I have a detached Bungalow built Sept 2013 for sale
Its on 800 sqm (2 Gaan) walled all around

Currently 1 very large bedroom (5x4m) & ensuite (3x2m) could be made into 3 bed if needed
Lounge 12x4m
Kitchen diner 3x10m
Utility 2x2m
Spare room 2x2m
guest Toilet & shower room 1.5x2m
Grassed all round property
I cannot add pictures to this for some reason so if u would like them just reply & I will email
Tel 0907781968 (Thai only)
2xxxxthb +

Phrenpapa

Post by Phrenpapa » September 10, 2015, 2:38 pm

สวัสดีค่ะ
พยายามติดต่อคุณทางมือถือแต่มือถือเหมือนจะปิดตลอดเวลาถ้าคุณยังมีบังกะโลขายอยู่กรุณาส่งข้อความ ( PM)ตอบกลับด้วยนะค่ะพร้อมราคาและที่อยู่ทางที่จะไปดูบังกะโลด้วยค่ะ ขอขอบคุุณ
เพ็ญประภา
มือถือติดต่อ 086-2386043

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » September 10, 2015, 4:52 pm

A Google Translate of the above post...
Hello
Try to contact you by phone , but the phone would be closed at any time if you have a house for sale , please send a message (PM) Replies them with a price and that is the way to see me ask bungalow at the edge palate .
Penprapa
Mobile Phone 086-2386043

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » September 19, 2015, 1:29 pm

NOW SOLD

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”