'British Gang' in Udon Thani Beats Up Frenchmen

Udon Thani news, views and comments
reddevil
udonmap.com

Post by reddevil » January 27, 2015, 10:09 am

Big write up on Udon Thani update on Facebook with photos of the 2 French guys with there girlfriends in the police station again the translation is double Dutch.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 27, 2015, 11:58 am

The Double Dutch/Thai translator has even more errors than than the English/Thai or French/Thai ones

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 27, 2015, 12:26 pm

Moral of the story, Those who have a helmet when using a motor cycle, still loose teeth.

Sad outcome for the guy.

So what was the bar doing open at 0130 ??

pomps
udonmap.com

Post by pomps » January 28, 2015, 6:56 am

If it was me I would go back and look for the teeth before the street cleaner washes them down the drain :badteeth:

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » January 28, 2015, 7:22 am

Or maybe time for the Marigolds?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 28, 2015, 8:25 am

karonsteve wrote:Or maybe time for the Marigolds?
????

Marigolds .......... Type of flower
Marigolds ........... Rubber gloves used for washing dishes

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 28, 2015, 11:10 am

Many here have targeted bikers as Sub-human , however over the years to categorise all such attired and tattooed people as sub-human is bit too much, sure there are some who think they are Gods gift to the females and with abundant dosh seem also to think that they can do exactly as they want and often do. However I know a few who are neither stupid nor act anything other than gentleman, but Udon seems to attract the unthinking and plainly low IQ humans who as you say are in fact really unthinking and uncaring individuals. The only saving grace is that normally they are not here that long and soon depart for places where their persona is wanted more , in the fleshpots of Southern Thailand or other SE Asian countries .
From a purely police point of view it is easier to have them all in one Soi rather than spread about the town.
What I can say about the lads from the Last Post, none of them to my mind are mindless louts, more like caring humans who only helped their mate from getting whacked by a effeminate Frenchman whose helmet was knocked over. That is not a gang attack rather a concerned friends assistance. Anyway that's how I looked at it. So for those that insist on labelling a few british lads in high spirits as a gang, be very grateful we do NOT have gangs here in the true sense of the word.
having dealt with a few, they are like crabs, easy to get but bloody hard to get rid of them.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 28, 2015, 11:28 am

Postby Khun Paul » January 24, 2015, 7:33 pm
This is getting a tad serious,Brit motorbikers behaving like the rockers of yesterday year. What a bunch of dumb nitwits. hope they get their come-uppance.
Khun Paul wrote: What I can say about the lads from the Last Post, none of them to my mind are mindless louts, more like caring humans who only helped their mate from getting whacked by a effeminate Frenchman whose helmet was knocked over. That is not a gang attack rather a concerned friends assistance. Anyway that's how I looked at it. So for those that insist on labelling a few british lads in high spirits as a gang, be very grateful we do NOT have gangs here in the true sense of the word.
:-k :confused:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 28, 2015, 12:11 pm

Yes JS I had made an error of judgement , after I had made a sortie and found out the real events I then reposted adding a retraction. Obviously you did not read that. Not too worry, oft times we miss important stuff.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » January 28, 2015, 12:52 pm

It will be interesting what becomes of any Thai police investigation. I must be old fashioned. I think it warrants more than just a let's forget about it. Punching someone in the head can kill them and sadly at times does.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » January 28, 2015, 1:16 pm

Great how the booze makes people into Mike Tyson. If the Pom knocked the helmet off the bike in the first place and damaged it he should have offered to pay to repair or replace and apologize for damaging other peoples property, that would have been the right thing to do and there would be no blown out story now, it's not good for other westerners here this sort of crap, it fuels the fire, the whole thing is a total crock off sh-t in my book.

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » January 28, 2015, 3:45 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
karonsteve wrote:Or maybe time for the Marigolds?
????

Marigolds .......... Type of flower
Marigolds ........... Rubber gloves used for washing dishes

:confused: :confused: :confused:
The latter.

Hint.....If the teeth aren't in the street he has probably swallowed them.

pomps
udonmap.com

Post by pomps » January 28, 2015, 4:57 pm

Maybe he forgot to capture them when passing through :-# ,pain factor like passing kidney stones I presume :-k

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 28, 2015, 6:42 pm

Khun Paul wrote:Yes JS I had made an error of judgement , after I had made a sortie and found out the real events I then reposted adding a retraction. Obviously you did not read that. Not too worry, oft times we miss important stuff.
Yes, as so often happens one puts the keyboard into gear without engaging the brain. AND YES, I have been guilty myself, in the past, thus my moderated attitude as on page 3 --- or there abouts!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 28, 2015, 7:59 pm

Khun Paul wrote:Yes JS I had made an error of judgement , ...........
Yes, I can't imagine you would have received very many "shows good judgement" pluses on your annual staff appraisals.

Return to “Udon Thani News”