the future world population

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
wiking
udonmap.com

Post by wiking » December 21, 2014, 10:57 am

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » December 21, 2014, 12:20 pm

Interesting Video. A Statisticians dream ...

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » December 21, 2014, 6:57 pm

yes, interesting but I didn't see him discuss the decline of western populations (including Japan) as their birth rates have dropped to below replacement rate.. I speculate as more 3rd world countries in the world come out of poverty that the decline in family size will mean that the Earth's population will not grow by 2100 to the 8-9 billion he says is statistically guaranteed... Add to the possible mix some heavy duty pandemics and it might be lower still.
Dave

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » December 21, 2014, 7:06 pm

Yes Ardy. Very interesting! I felt so sorry for the African Guy when he bought his bicycle he'd been saving 3 years for.
You'd thought he'd won the lottery Bless him!
But on another point I learn't The Muslim population on the increase in Britain!
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4112/ ... on-britain
Mai mee tahng !

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 22, 2014, 1:56 am

The increasing ineffectiveness of antibiotics might also "help" limit the growth in population.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » December 22, 2014, 2:28 am

mortiboy wrote:... But on another point I learn't The Muslim population on the increase in Britain!
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4112/ ... on-britain
You should take anything from that sleazy outfit with a bloody great big pinch of salt.

It is chaired by one of the cabal of rabid right wing nut jobs that peddled the manufactured evidence of WMD that was used to start the second Iraq war that cost hundreds of thousands of lives (including thousands of their fellow countrymen); Bolton is one of those who is culpable of causing a large part of the 5hite that is happening today in the Middle East.

Not only have Bolton and the other twisted psychopaths shown no remorse for their actions, they continue to be utterly shameless as they continue to spew hatred, fear, spin, distortions and lies to the ideologically blinkered, the gullible and the wilfully ignorant.
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”