Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 23, 2014, 7:31 pm

very good idea bubba, most the guys i know own a BBQ, just hard to get hold of good BUBBA'S BEST BBQ SAUCE, i'm sure it will be a great seller

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » April 23, 2014, 11:57 pm

BigBubba wrote:Good Morning UDON THANI !

This Saturday is the first Saturday in May. You know what that means? Weekend drink special will be a dandy southern favorite! ;)

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun
Getting ahead of yourself, Dennis? My calendar says it'll still be April.

JoeR
udonmap.com

Post by JoeR » April 24, 2014, 6:56 am

You are speaking my language big guy, see you Saturday!

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 24, 2014, 9:42 am

parrot wrote:
BigBubba wrote:Good Morning UDON THANI !

This Saturday is the first Saturday in May. You know what that means? Weekend drink special will be a dandy southern favorite! ;)

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun
Getting ahead of yourself, Dennis? My calendar says it'll still be April.
Uh... Oldtimers creeping up again. :oops:

Yes folks, the Mint Juleps will be saved for 3 MAY, a week from this coming Saturday. :lol:
Every day I wake up is a good day.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 24, 2014, 6:32 pm

sgt wrote:
Looking forward to the salsa and BBQ sauce...
Salsa ready now SGT. BBQ sauce available when we make our next batch of pulled pork. Might be next week.

JoeR wrote:You are speaking my language big guy, see you Saturday!
Fear not Joe. Even though it's not Derby weekend, we'll have another one of our special drink's available, Bubba's Relaxer. Made with 3 types of liquor and fruit juices. GUARANTEED to do as the name implies... RELAX! ;)

This is what you order if you are REALLY HUNGRY!
20140423_193431 (640x360).jpg
Come join us!

Bubba and Jun

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » April 24, 2014, 8:42 pm

Wifey really enjoyed the burger yesterday.

I forgot to get my take home order of spagt, maybe on Saturday.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 25, 2014, 10:58 am

Introducing Bubba's Breakfast LITE !

eggs.jpg
2 eggs, a home made Jimmy Dean style sausage patty, a slice of toast (choice of jams), and a cup of coffee - 99 baht! Remember, never a charge for coffee refills. Never has been. Never will. It's the American way. :-k

Martyn, sorry, forgot the lettuce. :-"

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 26, 2014, 10:23 am

Home made Sausage Gravy & Biscuit, NOT a regular menu item, available today and tomorrow, or while supplies last. Sorry, this stuff is not very photogenic, but it TASTES fantastic. Just like grand ma used to make!

It's HOT outside, come in and cool down at Bubba's. Have a Bubba's Relaxer, our weekend drink special. Guaranteed to relieve all your stress!

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 26, 2014, 4:25 pm

Had a lively crowd watching Aussie football this afternoon. Blues vs Eagles, with Blues overcoming a 24 point deficit to win the game before a home crowd. I didn't understand a damn thing that was going on, but it was certainly fast paced game!

It's COOL inside Bubba's!

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 26, 2014, 4:30 pm

BigBubba wrote:***
Had a lively crowd watching Aussie football this afternoon. Blues vs Eagles, with Blues overcoming a 24 point deficit to win the game before a home crowd. I didn't understand a damn thing that was going on, but it was certainly fast paced game!
I am an Eagles supporter, watched the game at home, and I also found it very hard to understand. :cry:

Gar
udonmap.com

Re: Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Post by Gar » April 27, 2014, 7:49 am

BigBubba wrote:Introducing Bubba's Breakfast LITE !

eggs.jpg
2 eggs, a home made Jimmy Dean style sausage patty, a slice of toast (choice of jams), and a cup of coffee - 99 baht! Remember, never a charge for coffee refills. Never has been. Never will. It's the American way. :-k

Martyn, sorry, forgot the lettuce. :-"

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun
Now, if I could get that with hash browns (and no pig) it would be darn near perfect. I have yet to find good, US style hash browns anywhere in Thailand. Unfortunately, Seattle is a bit far to go for breakfast. :-)

LilRed
udonmap.com

Post by LilRed » April 27, 2014, 10:19 am

Gar:

Try out Bubba's garlic, cheese grits... They are OUTSTANDING.

LR

Gar
udonmap.com

Post by Gar » April 27, 2014, 12:06 pm

Garlic cheese anything sounds pretty good. :-)

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 27, 2014, 8:28 pm

Gar wrote:
Now, if I could get that with hash browns (and no pig) it would be darn near perfect. I have yet to find good, US style hash browns anywhere in Thailand. Unfortunately, Seattle is a bit far to go for breakfast. :-)
We HAD some very nice dehydrated hash browns, "Idahoan" brand available in a half gallon milk carton type containers from Makro. Then, TiT, they disappeared. We've got "Simplot" brand patties, very similar to what Micky Dee serves, but I'm sure you are already aware of these when you say, "I have yet to find good, US style hash browns anywhere in Thailand."

Today I had a discussion with Jun and we think we can produce quality hash browns from fresh potatoes. We'll experiment in the next couple of days and keep you posted. If successful we can mix in cheese, and if you really want to walk on the wild side, jalapenos as well! ;)
LilRed wrote:Gar:

Try out Bubba's garlic, cheese grits... They are OUTSTANDING.

LR
EXCELLENT alternative! BUT, beware, grits now currently available, may also suddenly disappear from the scene.

Next weekend, the REAL first weekend of May, :oops: Is our 2nd Anniversary. Some really special things coming up... STAY TUNED!

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » April 27, 2014, 8:46 pm

Now you talkin' on the hash browns. Several ways to prepare. I have no doubt you can do even better than what you buying. There was a place back where I grew up called Pit Grill. They made cubed hash browns liberally coated with paprika and something. I believe they were really good, but I usually ate about 0300 after coming back from 'across the river'. My brain cells from that period seem to have shorted out. Ah, think you already know my aversion to a grit...lol.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 30, 2014, 6:34 pm

BigBubba wrote:
Gar wrote:

Today I had a discussion with Jun and we think we can produce quality hash browns from fresh potatoes. We'll experiment in the next couple of days and keep you posted. If successful we can mix in cheese, and if you really want to walk on the wild side, jalapenos as well! ;)
Sorry this took so long, been having laptop problems of late. Seems some of the keys on the keyboard don't function all the time. This thing is 5 years old, a dinosaur for a computer. As Roseanne Roseannadanna's daddy used to say, "It's always somethin'."

Anyway, we tried the home made hash browns this morning. They turned out great! Now available anytime, just allow a liitle extra time as they are made to order.
hash browns.jpg
The above hash browns included onions, jalapenos, and cheese (the way I like them). They can be ordered plain, or as you like them. Also Gar, I know you're not interested in those Cumberland sausages either!

Effective immediately, we will close at 9PM each evening. We never have been much of a late night place. All our old fogie customers don't get out much at night. :lol:

We're still short a couple items for our weekend plans, so can't announce anything just yet. Stay tuned.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » April 30, 2014, 9:21 pm

Bubba, Reference your keyboard, if you do not want to get new laptop do like I do. I use an external keyboard that has English and Thai characters and plugs into a USB port. Got it cheap at a Thai computer store in complex, only problem is the wife wanted PINK.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 30, 2014, 10:06 pm

Stantheman wrote:Bubba, Reference your keyboard, if you do not want to get new laptop do like I do. I use an external keyboard that has English and Thai characters and plugs into a USB port. Got it cheap at a Thai computer store in complex, only problem is the wife wanted PINK.
Didn't even think about that, THANKS! And you know, I think we've got one around here that we bought for another purpose. Now, just finding it.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 1, 2014, 10:57 am

BigBubba wrote:And you know, I think we've got one around here that we bought for another purpose.
Another purpose for an external keyboard? Other than using it as an external keyboard? Now you've got me curious. Do tell....

Gar
udonmap.com

Post by Gar » May 1, 2014, 1:16 pm

Bubba, those look awesome! I have to get over there soon.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”