Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » April 14, 2014, 11:57 am

sorry socksy but the problem here is you have no clue what a "cook off" is, its not like some slop going on your plate like your saying

paper plates, Ribs, steaks, chilli, etc and cold beer and bunch of guys all shooting the sh*t get the idea?

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » April 14, 2014, 12:07 pm

Seeing as how I didn't actually hear you speak, this is after all a forum on the internet, it really wasn't hard to figure out you can actually find the keys on a keyboard, ah duh. I'm no keyboard warrior, I earned the right to wear my hair in braids (when I had enough of it) wrapped in red (you have to know American Indian culture). Want to meet up after Songkran and you can try to throw some of that "Haggis" etc. whatever at my 'moosh'? Or to save you more embarrasment I'll treat you to a drink and a meal at Bubba's.

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » April 14, 2014, 12:24 pm

Sakhonnick wrote:sorry socksy but the problem here is you have no clue what a "cook off" is, its not like some slop going on your plate like your saying

paper plates, Ribs, steaks, chilli, etc and cold beer and bunch of guys all shooting the sh*t get the idea?
I never mentioned cook off and slop - all I said was that presentation on the plate whether it be paper or whatever is important to me. The wrong end of the stick is being picked up here and people are going off at tangents. Read my previous posts carefully.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » April 14, 2014, 12:30 pm

sgt wrote:Seeing as how I didn't actually hear you speak, this is after all a forum on the internet, it really wasn't hard to figure out you can actually find the keys on a keyboard, ah duh. I'm no keyboard warrior, I earned the right to wear my hair in braids (when I had enough of it) wrapped in red (you have to know American Indian culture). Want to meet up after Songkran and you can try to throw some of that "Haggis" etc. whatever at my 'moosh'? Or to save you more embarrasment I'll treat you to a drink and a meal at Bubba's.
Sgt I doubt I would ever throw Haggis at your 'moosh' because I would never ask you to cook it or serve it to me. You missed the point. And no - invitation declined but thank you for your kind offer. I don't need anyone to provide charitable food or meals for me but thanks anyway.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 14, 2014, 5:11 pm

OK, folks, let's try to remember that this is a thread about Bubba's, not each other. Let's get back to it now, please.

Bubba, what's the special this week? Food? Perhaps a special drink??

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » April 14, 2014, 5:13 pm

I think the special this week is H2O...lol. My apologies for getting a bit fired up, I tend to do that from time to time in real life.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 15, 2014, 10:53 am

sorry Bubba for causing any grief about a cook off, seems like a good fun day to me. i will pop in and see you in a couple of days and we can see if we want to do it or are we going to let the sad gits grind us down.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

BigBubba
udonmap.com

SONGKRAN at Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Post by BigBubba » April 15, 2014, 9:07 pm

BigBubba wrote:Our Songkran hours are:

SUNDAY, MONDAY, AND TUESDAY 11AM - 6PM

Limited food items available, see attached menu, which also contains a couple drink specials.

WEDNESDAY, 16 APRIL, CLOSED

We'll need that day to repair the damages, restock, and recuperate! :lol:

For us, Songkran is just good clean fun. People who drink are encouraged NOT to drive. Some of our friends have booked rooms in local hotels for a night, or two. If you despise Sonkran or have any negative thoughts about it, I created a thread just for you: http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/t ... 33460.html PLEASE post your comments there, NOT on our thread. THANK YOU!
REMINDER: CLOSED TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, REOPEN AS NORMAL ON THURSDAY. HAPPY SONGKRAN EVERYONE!
Every day I wake up is a good day.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Flt 370 ANSWERS @ Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Post by BigBubba » April 18, 2014, 9:21 pm

Tomorrow, Saturday, we will air "Flight 370, The Missing Link" at 1300 (1PM)

The drink of the day will be Caipirinhas, refer to page 59 of this thread for info. After 2 of these you'll be able to form your own conspiracy theories. ;)

Maybe a few other specials available also. =D>

And remember... it's ALWAYS COOL inside Bubba's. \:D/

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun

P.S. Some REAL surprises coming up for next week.... stay tuned.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Flt 370 ANSWERS @ Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Post by BigBubba » April 19, 2014, 10:06 am

BigBubba wrote:***
Tomorrow, Saturday, we will air "Flight 370, The Missing Link" at 1300 (1PM)

The drink of the day will be Caipirinhas, refer to page 59 of this thread for info. After 2 of these you'll be able to form your own conspiracy theories. ;)

Maybe a few other specials available also. =D>

And remember... it's ALWAYS COOL inside Bubba's. \:D/

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun

P.S. Some REAL surprises coming up for next week.... stay tuned.
Good Morning UDON THANI !

Must admit, I've already watched the well done, one hour British documentary, "Flight 370, The Missing LinkS". There are actually 10 "links" covered, and I think they raise more questions than answers, but it is very well done and worth watching. The aviation industry is indeed in line for some improvements.

Viewing again in AIR CONDITIONED COMFORT at 1PM today.

Also, Bubba's is FAMILY FRIENDLY. ;) Many people come in with their kids and watch the Disney channel or Cartoon Network while they have their meals.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 19, 2014, 10:58 am

Bubba do you have the pulled pork sandwich available every day, need a sample of your BBQ sauce so i can send it off for analysis by a group of british scientist to find the ingredients of your memphis sauce. :lol:.
and the plane was taken by aliens.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

BigBubba
udonmap.com

F1 CHINA GP @ Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Post by BigBubba » April 19, 2014, 3:21 pm

Tomorrow at 13:45 in HD Air Conditioned comfort.

Will Mercedes dominate again?

N'awlins Red Beans and Rice will be the special of the day.

Don't see what you want on the menu? Order something special like the Aussie customer who ordered this burger today:
20140419_115041 (511x640).jpg
How'd that jingle go?

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce
Special orders don't upset us
Have it your way at Bubba's! ;)

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » April 19, 2014, 4:11 pm

That's a fine looking Burger =D>

downunder
udonmap.com

Post by downunder » April 19, 2014, 4:29 pm

What !!! No Pineapple or Beetroot. Be hard to get your laughing gear around that Bubba.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 19, 2014, 8:50 pm

We do have pineapple and could certainly put that on a burger, if requested, but sorry, no beetroot.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

F1 CHINA GP at Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Post by BigBubba » April 20, 2014, 9:02 am

Formula One Grand Prix from Shanghai at 13:45 TODAY in High Definition AIR CONDITIONED comfort. Hamilton on the pole for the third time this season. Ricciardo in the two spot after Rosberg spun out during qualifying. Will Mercedes continue to dominate??? Weather MAY play a part.

We're serving up delicious, spicy N'awlins Red Beans and Rice today along with the national drink of Brazil, the Caipirinha (see page 59 of this thread for details).

We ran out of beef late yesterday for our Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, so it's off to the market to get more in time for lunch.

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun

redwolf
udonmap.com

F1 CHINA GP at Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Post by redwolf » April 20, 2014, 1:34 pm

BigBubba wrote:Good Morning UDON THANI !

Formula One Grand Prix from Shanghai at 13:45 TODAY in High Definition AIR CONDITIONED comfort. Hamilton on the pole for the third time this season. Ricciardo in the two spot after Rosberg spun out during qualifying. Will Mercedes continue to dominate??? Weather MAY play a part.

We're serving up delicious, spicy N'awlins Red Beans and Rice today along with the national drink of Brazil, the Caipirinha (see page 59 of this thread for details).

We ran out of beef late yesterday for our Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, so it's off to the market to get more in time for lunch.

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun
Cool, be there soon for some cheese omlette & home fries :D :D :D , hopefully before the start but I'd have to drive Mika Hakkinnen fast to do so. 8) 8)
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 20, 2014, 6:45 pm

Thanks to all for a nice week. BIG STUFF coming next week, stay tuned. ;)

REMINDER: CLOSED MONDAY AND TUESDAY, as always.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » April 23, 2014, 10:21 am

Dang it's hot out there! Even the evenings and mornings have little relief from the heat. Hate to say it, but I'm looking forward to the rainy days (IF they come!). Can't wait to see this months electric bill. :^o

OK folks, you've asked for it, now we're gonna deliver. We've been asked on so many occasions about our home made condiments that we will start making them available to purchase and take home. First to be available is our delicious tartar sauce. We're taking baby steps here, so only small containers at first. Coming soon will be our zingy hot salsa (much spicier than available off the shelf) and last but certainly not least, our Memphis BBQ sauce. Made from a recipe that has been refined and passed down through my family for three generations.

This Saturday is the first Saturday in May. You know what that means? Weekend drink special will be a dandy southern favorite! ;)

Come join us!

Bubba and Jun

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » April 23, 2014, 4:47 pm

Looking forward to the salsa and BBQ sauce. Don't forget our Aussie/New Zealand friends this Anzac day.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”